- Feature – Cooperation partners: Every player receives a list in which he can save up to 12 cooperation partners. If a player unlocks a research topic, all his partners will receive a small amount of the invested research points. If a player founds a new colony, his partners will receive a one-off gold bonus. Cooperation partners can also be contacted directly.
- Feature – Invite friends enhanced: The invite friends option has been enhanced with new functions. Invited friends automatically become cooperation partners. Now it’s also possible to invite friends directly via e-mail or Facebook.
- Feature – Changes made to miracle system: Only towns with a temple will be included for the calculation of island faith. Inactive players and thoses being in vacation mode still do not count. A priest can only make five citizens believe. Parameterization and miracle effects have been partially changed.
- Feature – Tutorial improvements: The tutorial has been revised to optimize gameplay at the beginning. The tutorial tasks have been changed and a reward has been added to each task. One of the rewards you will receive is a small amount of Ambrosia.
- Feature – OpenID connect: In the future it’ll also be possible to connect via Open ID.
- Feature – Unit training time change: The construction time of various units has been changed.
- Feature – Facebook registration change: When registering via Facebook, a nickname can now be entered. (no more hegemons)
- Feature – Second port: If a player has completed the research topic dry-dock, he can now choose whether he wants to add a second port building ground with a shipyard or an additional port. The second trading port increases loading speed.
I personally think the cooperation and second trading port will be interesting. And changing of unit training times, shorter or longer? :scratchchin: