1 vs 1 Broken Hand [ GLOBE] vs Papadaf [WLS]-totaly pillaged 663 000 resources :))

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Should i take that what you said as a threat??? If yes than go ahead WLS is always welcome to my towns just remember how Veronika ended :)

Happy New Year to you also ;)
  • Threat? LOLOLOL

Oh I see, you think you're special. That you can pillage at will whoever you want. Guess again :)

I don't quite know what you mean about Veronika, but it seems you have a short memory. After all, you seem to have forgotten you were a WLS farm in our last war. Heck, I myself pillaged you countless times. Have you really forgotten?

Threat? No, my dear player: you pillage one of ours, expect to be attacked back. Could it be simpler?

Now, maybe today, tomorrow, or next week, or in a month, who knows?

Happy Gaming :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elmontador ().

• Yeah Elmo i was your farm u pillaged big 60 k wine from me in our war( DMS vs WLS) and u got big :adminbat: from me. If you dont believe me there is always a search button so check it ;)

Who have a short memory now? :pff:

Sitting there and threatning want help u show it on the battlefield.Looking forward to meet you there fast. :evilgrin:

:feedback:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Broken Hand ().

• I was just saying to Da Foo yesterday that Alpha was a little too quiet...

Broken Hand and Elmontador... could we sort of let allow this thread to die out and handle this diplomatically? Didn't take it very long to become a "You're a farm" "Nu-huh! You're a farm" thread did it?

• 1 vs 1 Broken Hand [ GLOBE] vs Papadaf [WLS]-totaly pillaged 663 000 resources :))
    I just wanted to share this with u guys.I hope so you will enjoy it. ;)

Bragging about this kind of thing on the Boards just seems like a really baaaad idea unless you want someone to come beat you. :pillepalle:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

1 vs 1 Broken Hand [ GLOBE] vs Papadaf [WLS]-totaly pillaged 663 000 resources :))
    I just wanted to share this with u guys.I hope so you will enjoy it. ;)

Bragging about this kind of thing on the Boards just seems like a really baaaad idea unless you want someone to come beat you. :pillepalle:

I agree with June.
    But then again I never really heard of this Broken hand ( is this a masturbation or Ikariam related injury btw?) dude. And I guess it was the first time he found propper loot and got so excited he just had to show the world. :rolleyes:

Keep up the " I´m stupid " approach to this Broken hand, I´m sure you will get some battle training. Or at least you will get the chance to practise being humble in defeat. :D

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • You deserve the wrath that is about to descend on you.

1. You posted the tag of the pillaged player which necessitates said tag to defend itself and its reputation
    2. Not one of those posted CR's has any opposition in it...why are you boasting? You have proven nothing other than the fact that now YOUR cities now have goodies in them.
    3. You posted it on the boards. That means now the whole sever knows you have goodies AND that you send 100 hops + a smattering of SG's in a pillage mission. That lets us all know exactly how much you know how to fight
    4. That 3 million point player didn't lose any sulfur...that means you didn't take away his ability to build an army. Happy Retaliation Day is going to come quicker
    5. Since you posted that it wasn't a mutual 1v1, now GLOBE is put in a nasty situation to back you up. You are the aggressor; yet, if GLOBE just lets what happens happen, than they set a president of not protecting its members.
    6. You just posted a farm...why let everyone know about your farms? Sheesh keep it to yourself and hit him again later. loose lips sink ships. You're probably the type that tells everyone your pranks and then gets pissed when revenge hits.
  • lol just like a Noob to not like it when the obvious backfiring occurs. You sealed your own fate in getting all this backfire; Deal with it like a man. You obviously want to act like one when you posted the thread... deal with the consequences all the way through like a man.
  • :facepalm:

Mango sums it up pretty well lol. For someone that has been around for at least 2 years, this def deserves the face palm. I love how he puts the point totals too like that means something - brokenhead is over 2.5 million, papa is over 3.5 - who cares? Maybe we should all be braggarts and post all the pillages we get on the board to try and up our cool factor. :atthog:

Signature by me