Guestboard notifications -

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Guestboard notifications -

With our guest books, can we have a notification when we get a new post. It'd help 1. inform and 2. let you know that somebody says hi :P

I think this is self explanatory but please, I'd love to answer questions and REMEMBER TO VOTE :D

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Wow, this is the first time i've seen Bamcbix put their own post forward and not criticize others :6:

What do you mean guestbooks? If it is the friendship thing on Ikariam, it doesn't seem to make sense. Some people don't have board accounts, so it doesn't make sense.

Don't see the point in knowing someone said hi ?(

2/5
    • He's talking about the guest book on your board account. you, know like "wall" where people post stuff in your profile? Just a little blue bar up top letting you know a new entry has been added to your guest book, just like they do when you get a new PM.
    • Bugmeat wrote:

He's talking about the guest book on your board account. you, know like "wall" where people post stuff in your profile? Just a little blue bar up top letting you know a new entry has been added to your guest book, just like they do when you get a new PM.

Ok, I understand now lol.

As for the main reason, what do you mean post? Post as in board post or post as in a PM?