Standard War: RumR Declare war on HELL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Standard War: RumR Declare war on HELL

RumR hereby Declare free reign of pillage, plunder and destruction on the group known as Fighters who live in HELL...

They have tried to escape their domain and are trying to join other forces and dictate to the free world what should be.
    In doing so they attacked un-honorably before their DoW against a guild who was already at War.
    We RumR’s have decided that we will drive these spawn of would be fighters back to where they belong. In HELL!

Thank you…
    Lostsoul

Terms will be announced at a later date.
  • Lost wrote:

In doing so they attacked un-honorably before their DoW against a guild who was already at War.

You acknowledge that the reason for your DoW, that they attacked an alliance that was already at war, is exactly what you are now doing to them, right?
  • tehfallen wrote:

Lost wrote:

You acknowledge that the reason for your DoW, that they attacked an alliance that was already at war, is exactly what you are now doing to them, right?

What goes around, comes around ~Justin Timberlake
  • Well DOW acknowledged

I dont think we will press much whining like RumR cause we dont mind fighting them .

Eitherways , i wont reason anymore . This is my first and last post here cause i know RumR , like their Leader are pretty much Lost when it comes to reason .
  • Lost wrote:

Yea ...
    But they attacked first ...

I'm sorry, who attacked whom first? I am unclear what you are trying to say. Please try not to use indefinite references.

Out2Kill wrote:

tehfallen wrote:

Lost wrote:

What goes around, comes around ~Justin Timberlake

That's fine if you choose to take a "they did it, so we can do it to them" tack, I just want the acknowledgement that RumR is doing the exact same thing to HELL that everyone is whining about so we can stop with the faux righteous indignation.
  • God do you even read the threads you post in ???

Switch sent troops at me and Tigereyes ... so if you want to SPLIT HAIRS ... Switch who is a HELL member ... attacked first.

But again you are the one splitting hairs here.
    But that is nether hear or there .. and not THE reason for the DoW .. but one of the MANY.
  • @ Fallen

Lost was saying that HELL attacked the RumRunners first. Granted it wasn't much of an attack - more like just a case of trying to get someone's goat - :P . But Switch could have pulled it (canceled it) - had he so chosen. Also...he didn't just attack the leader - Switch also made the military advisor red of the RumR General - a person who was not involved with the spam thread.

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• Lost wrote:

Switch sent troops at me and Tigereyes ... so if you want to SPLIT HAIRS ... Switch who is a HELL member ... attacked first.

Oh yea, I'm sure that ONE (1) swordsman did lots of damage....lol. Whatever makes it ok to sleep with yourself at night. :pooryou:

And for the record, Lost came into our chat room to "goat" Switch into it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by devo13az ().

• Svana wrote:

Switch also made the military advisor red of the RumR General - a person who was not involved with the spam thread.
    He pm'd me and told me to back off, thats just asking for my sword to come at ya. Finally a move from RumR.
  • Lost wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!! He send one swordsman? Oooohhhhh!!! Boogins!

Look, face it. This is not about honor or justice or any more of that happy horse crud. You were itching for a fight, and talked your alliance into it. Enter alliance #4! I can't wait to see who is going to be alliance #5, and which side they are going to jump in on.

One good thing about this, is I doubt we are going to have to listen to any more driveling posts about cowards, fairness, 3 vs 1 etc, etc. Thank you for that.
  • devo13az wrote:

Lost wrote:

Oh yea, I'm sure that ONE (1) swordsman did lots of damage....lol. Whatever makes it ok to sleep with yourself at night. :pooryou:

And for the record, Lost came into our chat room to "goat" Switch into it.

Your Chat room ?? Or the boards ...

As i haven't been to any chat rooms besides my own.
  • Lost wrote:

Quoted from "devo13az" Quoted from "Lost" Switch sent troops at me and Tigereyes ... so if you want to SPLIT HAIRS ... Switch who is a HELL member ... attacked first.

devo13az wrote:

Oh yea, I'm sure that ONE (1) swordsman did lots of damage....lol. Whatever makes it ok to sleep with yourself at night. And for the record, Lost came into our chat room to "goat" Switch into it.

Lost wrote:

Lost wrote:

And so it begins....I guess logging into mibbit.com and joining #hell to talk with Switch yesterday about attacking you was us using "your" chat room then...or was that your doppelganger?

The post was edited 5 times, last by devo13az ().

• Lost wrote:

God do you even read the threads you post in ???

But that is nether hear or there .. and not THE reason for the DoW .. but one of the MANY.

I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd actually use that as a reason for declaration ... lmao.

Either way, you acknowledge that you're doing the same thing to HELL that HELL did to -TNT-, right? DoWing an alliance already at war?
  • Just to clear some air , Lost DID NOT come to our chat .

It was me impersonating him to play around with Switch

Just told that to d3v0 ingame and we had a good laugh over it and lol he acknowledges that he got "PUNKED " :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by devildevil ().

• tehfallen wrote:

Lost wrote:

God do you even read the threads you post in ???

I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd actually use that as a reason for declaration ... lmao.

Either way, you acknowledge that you're doing the same thing to HELL that HELL did to -TNT-, right? DoWing an alliance already at war?

Thefallen i wouldnt expect you to understand anything after all you are nothing but an over the hill fighter that has to fight ever morning just to scratch his balls...you run around passing judgements based on what....thats right nothing....OLY can claim all they want we dogpiled them 3 to 1 well hey we declared first end of discussion....we do not control what other alliance do..if they want to follow us then they do... if they want to lead us well thats up to our leaders if we plan to follow...dont get me wrong i respect OLY our last war was worthy of that respect...as for C4 why respect an alliance that continues to attack alliance that we are friendly with and expect us not to take a side...

obviously we know what side you are on as with the rest of HFX(although they claim to be neutral) if you were serious about being neutral then you would boot those that help the C4 coalition out of alliance and make them join C4 to fight against TNT instead you harbor them and protect them and make TNT waste troops to cleanse HFX towns that harbor them if they choose to but then must withdraw...so what about the cost to TNT? does HFX reimburse TNT for that cost....if not stop spouting your mouth about how you arent taking sides.

as for declaring on an alliance already at war if we gonna be blamed for it over and over why not do it
  • devo13az wrote:

Lost wrote:

Quoted from "devo13az" Quoted from "Lost" Switch sent troops at me and Tigereyes ... so if you want to SPLIT HAIRS ... Switch who is a HELL member ... attacked first.

devo13az wrote:

Oh yea, I'm sure that ONE (1) swordsman did lots of damage....lol. Whatever makes it ok to sleep with yourself at night. And for the record, Lost came into our chat room to "goat" Switch into it.

Lost wrote:

Lost wrote:

And so it begins....I guess logging into mibbit.com and joining #hell to talk with Switch yesterday about attacking you was us using "your" chat room then...or was that your doppelganger?

Wasnt me ... as i HATE Switch .. and have no clue on what server or room your chat room is located ...
    And frankly i dont care ..
  • I ask that only members of RumR and HELL post in this thread please.
    Switch has started a thread for others to post your comments in. I would perfer to only have to deal with HELL in this one.

Thank you.

Miss Jazz - Diplomat of RumR (who may be rather overworked for the next couple of weeks)

Well at least...

Thank you to Svana for the Sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miss Jazz ().

• Lost wrote:

Wasnt me ... as i HATE Switch .. and have no clue on what server or room your chat room is located ...
    You're way to attached to this game if your actually "hating" me. Haha. Might I suggest a day off with the family perhaps?
  • Switch wrote:

Lost wrote:

You're way to attached to this game if your actually "hating" me. Haha. Might I suggest a day off with the family perhaps?

I have no family ... just you.

Warning Spam -- Gozer