DARK vs BXS spam thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DARK vs BXS spam thread

It is the place to talk trash... it is the place that BXS players can cry. :lol:

I say... let's kick some hard butts! :adminbat:

Hispanion.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hispanion ().

• Will this fight be as boring as the last one you gave us? :P

If so, I will let new little Darkies destroy all of you! :blackeye:

I am just thinking about go to the beach, take a tan, have some drinks... last war was a :censored: bored thing! :ill:

Hispanion!
  • Hispanion, that's a bit unreasonable tbh. Expecting them to give you guys a good fight and all. I mean, they are in the middle of another war! :evilyou:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andronicos ().

• :) Oh internetz you are hilarious!

Funny thing, Hispanion, I volunteered to do the analysis of that last war and offered up the stats to DARK, and yet nobody contacted me. :( My #'s came to the fact that only 10% of the damage scored was loot damage...so perhaps it wasn't as boring as you remember. :)

-- :83

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Andronicos wrote:

Hispanion, that's a bit unreasonable tbh. Expecting them to give you guys a good fight and all. I mean, they are in the middle of another war! :evilyou:

Oh! Well... we just declared on them a month ago. Didn't you know that? I could show it for you... I could show you the DoW that Mearle written weeks ago! I have the print screen that show the PC time... it was in March! oO

Turkeh wrote:

Funny thing, Hispanion, I volunteered to do the analysis of that last war and offered up the stats to DARK, and yet nobody contacted me. :( My #'s came to the fact that only 10% of the damage scored was loot damage...so perhaps it wasn't as boring as you remember. :)
    -- :83

Nah... Turkeh! Com'on... nah!!! It was soooo boring! I fought BXS many times and I know you are great warriors. But that "friendly war" war a yawn! :yawn:

:chuck: approved this war!

Hispanion.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hispanion ().

• If you are really bored, you can still declare on 8 other alliances. I mean, this war has been going on for what, a few hours and your already gearing up excuses for complaints.

The post was edited 1 time, last by vinsanity ().

• To All Black Players, This Thread is For Real Alliances, Go Back Under Your Rocks....

@Hispanion, last war with Dark, you barely fought....so you really can't comment on that one.

@Warmachine, enjoy Halo(u know what I mean :thumbsup: )

@Mearle, see you at some point

@Paul, lets go fishing

@Black, we don't complain when a alliance twice our size attacks us, we deal with it

The outcome this time......TBD.......Hail Dragons!!
    "DEATH TO ALL THAT OPPOSE US"
  • Weapon X wrote:

@Black, we don't complain when a alliance twice our size attacks us, we deal with it

Oh God, your mental retardation level has a new all time high.

DARK has 139 members. BXS has 105 members. BLACK has 24 members. Do I even need to point out how flawed your logic is? :rolleyes:
  • Some people don't compared size by how many members. A smaller alliance with many large players will beat an alliance with more points, but many small members. Granted the smaller alliance would have to be militarily active. I have seen many cases in Zeta so don't say it doesn't happen ;)
  • REALLY Typhoon??

Total Score...duh....Total score is way more important than number of members, and if you think any different, you understand this game even far less than I thought......where do find these alliance members
    "DEATH TO ALL THAT OPPOSE US"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weapon X ().

• Weapon X wrote:

Total Score...duh....Total score is way more important than number of members, and if you think any different, you understand this game even far less than I thought......where do find these alliance members

You must not understand the game at all. Total Score means nothing when an account has changed hands 2-4 times. It is not their accomplishment it is the person before and then the person before them. It is the members and how they can use the current account they have. Quit playing the Total Score Card. This game has been nerfed on Total Score atleast 15 times since it was released.
  • Oh God, your mental retardation level has a new all time high.

DARK has 139 members. BXS has 105 members. BLACK has 24 members. Do I even need to point out how flawed your logic is?

Quoted for empasis on your overall message sid. But i do in good conscience have to stop you with the first sentence in this post, it hasn't hit a new all time high, simply is status quo.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andronicos ().

• Weapon X wrote:

TS is meaningless as a number, when it comes to big scores. 1m+
    too much factors to make it worthless, as objective measure point.

The only thing that count is Economic power which is hard to measure in TS terms.

Awesome sig by the awesome cookies goddess, Brinastar :heartbeat:
  • Gozer wrote:

Quoted from "Weapon X"

You must not understand the game at all. Total Score means nothing when an account has changed hands 2-4 times. It is not their accomplishment it is the person before and then the person before them. It is the members and how they can use the current account they have. Quit playing the Total Score Card. This game has been nerfed on Total Score atleast 15 times since it was released.

And you must not be too brilliant either gozer. Let's see, out of Darks 135 people maybe 25 to 30 of them only fight. I agree total score doesn't mean much, but the idiot who claims they are at a disadvantage because of the amount of people an alliance holds is either really retarded or ( like typhoon) just don't understand the game very well. We'll use Black as an example. Black has 23 people in it's alliance. So far we have seen CR's produced by 5 different people. No wonder there are screaming that it's unfair, instead of building an alliance of fighters, Black instead put together an Alliance based on TS and not activeness, not a very smart thing to do when you have some one like typhoon running his mouth at the pace he does. Essentially, over 80% of the Black alliance are builders and not fighters. LOL, where do i sign up? Now, lets take a look at Dark. Dark, normally has a pretty good turn out for it's wars, how ever, over more than half of it's members you will never ever see a CR from. If TS was based on battles and not building, Dark would be at the bottom of the line. It would be safe to say that almost 35 to 40% of Dark members are simply there to enjoy life under the tag of the #1 alliance, while the rest either supply or fight. So, the argument of an Alliance having more people is just dumb, pittiful excuses.

• Amahzing1 wrote:

And you must not be too brilliant either gozer. Let's see, out of Darks 135 people maybe 25 to 30 of them only fight. I agree total score doesn't mean much, but the idiot who claims they are at a disadvantage because of the amount of people an alliance holds is either really retarded or ( like typhoon) just don't understand the game very well. We'll use Black as an example. Black has 23 people in it's alliance. So far we have seen CR's produced by 5 different people. No wonder there are screaming that it's unfair, instead of building an alliance of fighters, Black instead put together an Alliance based on TS and not activeness, not a very smart thing to do when you have some one like typhoon running his mouth at the pace he does. Essentially, over 80% of the Black alliance are builders and not fighters. LOL, where do i sign up? Now, lets take a look at Dark. Dark, normally has a pretty good turn out for it's wars, how ever, over more than half of it's members you will never ever see a CR from. If TS was based on battles and not building, Dark would be at the bottom of the line. It would be safe to say that almost 35 to 40% of Dark members are simply there to enjoy life under the tag of the #1 alliance, while the rest either supply or fight. So, the argument of an Alliance having more people is just dumb, pittiful excuses.
    Did I ever state the numbers of how many per how many I am stated the simple fact not to look at Total Score this game has been out for 3 years and those original accounts have been passed on many times.

You can get them on amount of players active vs inactive all you want I just can't stand even talking about TS when

I believe your game and board account should be tied and you shouldn't be allowed to trade accounts. You botch up on the boards or in game it should affect you on the other.
  • Furthermore I don't care if you have 300 vs 30. You provoke it you get it. That goes for ALM and BLACK. BXS helped ALM and DARK helped BLACK. I say with that part they be about even since it is the player not the account that they were "Handed".