Capacity Per-Ship Edit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Capacity Per-Ship Edit

we all know that in the trade port you can choose from 100-500 and it defaults to 500 automatically. What I'm suggesting is that instead of forcing you to lose everything you set for example, if I want to send 90k of wood to my town y from town x and I accidentally choose to do 400 or less per-ship it instead of allowing you to do this and removing everything you set, for example its nothing at all really, it instead reddens the number 400 and everything below that point until you can fit the amount you would like to send to that amount.

Its fairly simple to do.

Please don't forget to ask questions, comment and vote.

Final words: Main reason for this is because its annoying having everything taken back down to Zero if you submitted it in a specific way.

Activated and Poll added.
      Bamby, u should know better ;)
      Rami.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Rami, I do know better, I, however, could not make a poll due to it being unavailble to regular users such as me and everbody else or at least it was at the time. would you like me to check and supply some PS's? (Print Scrn's)... also, :bump:

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• I have thought about this as well...
      Not really needed, but hey, it makes sense and could actually help some people.

5/5
      There is nothing either good or bad... but thinking makes it so.

CottonCandyLoverChopper (Pet) 50 Beri...Kokutei Roseo Michieri!
    • Ok bamcbix, I will be nice :D and give it a 5/5. I also hate when this happens. This could really save time instead of having to go back and have to manually re-do everything after it has reset when you move it down below 500 goods per ship.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RebelForce ().

• bamcbix wrote:

Rami, I do know better, I, however, could not make a poll due to it being unavailble to regular users such as me and everbody else or at least it was at the time. would you like me to check and supply some PS's? (Print Scrn's)... also, :bump:

Polls are available to anyone, dont give me excuses, :deadhorse:
      Its in the tab next to smileys, attachments in the bottom of the reply text.
    • I'm suggesting that it either does not allow you to switch to that new number of goods per ship once it is pre-set for you OR they allow you to set it but it does not kill all of your goods and you simply cannot send it as you would need more ships and it would tell you how many you'd need to do such.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote: