X vs SOL, IFP, SOL2, etc, etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Which part?

Ya, I'm confused about the Pax part too. Sober isn't the one I think is trying to screw with me though. I did not say SHDW2 was all farms, iniquity did. Maybe he thinks I did because I interupted his rant about how all SHDW2 are farms and we've been protecting them and took the chance to tell him that yes, we did recruit noobs indiscriminately so yes, there would be SOME farms in SHDW2, but SHDW2 has no intentions of protecting farms and never did. Frankly I was annoyed that the diplomat of the alliance that has been protecting farms from me was accusing us of protecting farms.

Sig by ~Seacolt

I'm not Bi-polar, I'm Bi-winning

The post was edited 1 time, last by NuckinFutz ().

• to Hel105

Thats why i said at least you graciously pulled out and stoped your attack and that you followed our request as per se in the ceasefire agreement
    • Ah, I see Futz and Borg both enjoy my company....lol

Futz, you talk about me warping my town onto "your" wine Island as if it was breaking some deal between X and LAW. To be honest, and you can check it out for yourself, when I got this account my towns were in the 7x area. There were many SHDW and SHDW2 members in that area, but not much of X. Therefore I bought some Ambrosia and started warping my towns into an area where more X members were. I moved one town first, then another one, and then 2 together and so forth. I actually still have a few to move, just need more Ambrosia. So your thoughts of it being done to break any deal, wrong. This can also be proven by I NOT attacking any LAW or SHDW member since I planted. If I was coming after you, you would of known.

It is funny that you think that you (Futz) even concern me. I don't care about you. Til 2 days ago, you and I were living peacefully. Then you decided to attack my town (Insert an excuse here). I was on my way home when Godfather text me and told me I was under attack. To be honest, I asked him who was attacking me because I actually thought it would of been Borg, since he has done it before and then used loopholes to make it seem he was in the right to attack me.

Max was already heading into the area to help me since I was not online. When I got home, we saw your pretty MS and as you know, we went after you. After 2 days, your MS isn't so pretty anymore huh? Even Borg and his "followers" came to your aid. Most are limping away as we speak after getting their butts handed to them. Even Borg has taken some nice losses.

So now you want to come on the boards and act as if this is X's fought. The truth is, you attacked me......got your butt kicked......brought in Borg and his clan......still getting your butt kicked. You think you can farm me? You think your alliance can use me to train your n00bs? Hmmm....good thought, but how can your n00bs get trained when their leader (Futz) can't even beat me? You even admitted to needing Borg's help.

I say, if your not a big boy and can fight like one, just SHHHHH..............

P.S. Now at least you made a friend that will visit you on the regular. :cookie:
    • my how the truth comes out, redbeard admitting to warping onto 45:34 and other islands where X had no presence, under the guise of moving "closer " to where x had a presence. if that was the case, why did he pick a SOL/2 dominated island, instead of one of the many wine islands nearby where X had multiple players already present. ill tell you why. so that his buddies in X could use his town as a staging point, like they did when several of them including him went after Thues's towns on 44:33 in clear violation of the agreement. get with is GF, your word means nothing, it never has. you try to run roughshot over anyone you want, and when they stand up for themselves, or their allies help, you cry foul because you cant get an easy pillage.

If you want to restore your word as being something worth taking to the bank. Boot Alphadog, Redbears, Disturbed-1, and all the others who attacked us without provocation in clear disregard for the agreement that was made NOT to attack SOL members. then we can work on the other issues in some sort of a diplomatic fashion. but we all know thats not going to happen. because that would require an admission that they broke the treaty first. what i did was come to the aid of my alliance mates. so sorry if that offends your sense of what is right and just. and dont try to throw the "side deal with NF" in our faces, you knew damn well that if you pushed hard enough we would fight back. SOL2 has always been our training wing, and you were deliberately and systematically trying to knock the pins out from under the main wing by destroying the training wing of this alliance that has historically given X fits whenever a few good fighters joined the fray from there.

its amazing how the admission of total disregard for the agreed policy at the end of the last war came out and we didnt even have to solicit it.

like maybe, oh , say Alphadog blatently disregarding his own leadership when they agreed to get X towns off shdw stronghold islands too. if players disregarding Godfathers orders were supposed to be looking for another alliance, why is alphadog still in X? ill tell you why... because X are a bunch of liars who twist the story to suit their own means.

and then when the truth does finally come out, they try to twist it further by saying we broke the treaty. SOL did not break any agreement, it was never honored on X's side right from the get go. Ajanik can attest to the endless efforts he made to put together lists of X members who did NOT warp off islands they should have when the original agreement was made.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borg81722 ().

• Borg81722 wrote:

my how the truth comes out, redbeard admitting to warping onto 45:34 and other islands where X had no presence, under the guise of moving "closer " to where x had a presence. if that was the case, why did he pick a SOL/2 dominated island, instead of one of the many wine islands nearby where X had multiple players already present. ill tell you why. so that his buddies in X could use his town as a staging point, like they did when several of them including him went after Thues's towns on 44:33 in clear violation of the agreement. get with is GF, your word means nothing, it never has. you try to run roughshot over anyone you want, and when they stand up for themselves, or their allies help, you cry foul because you cant get an easy pillage.

Let me repeat this yet again, WE WHERE ENCOURAGED TO CONTINUE HITTING SHDW2/SOL2 BY SHDW2/SOL2 LEADERSHIP!!! You signed off on this and are now complaining about it?? lol
    • excuse me sober, but what the #*& ^% are you blathering about this time. check your stats. I SAID THUES was being hit inviolation of the treaty, HE IS SOL!!!

so where are you getting this notion from that he was a legit target under any agreement that was made by SOL2/SHDW2 leadership.

Read the post before you reply, you are making yourself look like a fool here now.

and you werent even in X when the deal was made, so your opinion doesnt count for much
    • blah blah blah. Borg everything you say is a complete lie. I'm tired of your page long rants that are 100% lies. Not a scrap of truth in any of your posts. Then you have the balls to call Godfather a liar. You can literally ask every single player in every alliance that has ever dealt with him ever. You will find literally no one who will say he's ever lied to them ever, except you who claims all he does is lie.

Then I can ask your own membership about you, and they will tell me how badly you wanted war, and how much trouble you went to in order to cause it.

You're not fooling anyone with your lies, and you will be the primary target for this entire war. Everyone on both sides knows this is your fault, and you will be punished over and over for it.
    • Ok, Borg. You look like one of those foreign players, with your crying and shouting.

Borg do you want peace or what? If you do then carry on, if you don't, button it.

I don't understand why any alliance is even argueing, just fight!

Oh and I see Tibbar2 reading this LOL

Thank you Carter & Crosswind

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity - Cookie Monster
      With a bit of creativity there is always another option - Cookie Monster
      You can get beginners luck, but the rest is all you - Cookie Monster

Visit the Fan Art Section
    • venom wrote:

Ok, Borg. You look like one of those foreign players, with your crying and shouting.

Borg do you want peace or what? If you do then carry on, if you don't, button it.

I don't understand why any alliance is even argueing, just fight!

There's a couple reasons, really.

1) If the average SOL player who didn't want war realizes that their own leadership forced us to declare war when we didn't want to, they're likely to quit and join an alliance that actually wants peace.

2) He's hoping to bring in third party alliances on his side, or at least keep them off of our side.

So now that he's gotten the war he went out of his way to force me to declare, he has to act like the victim on top of it to make me the bad guy for doing it. This lying sack of crap wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    • should think twice, before accusing me of being a liar iniquity, the evidence is on the map. all anyone has to do is check 45:34 and see.

im sure there must be a lot of players by now who have checked that area from both sides and can attest that redbeard (who already admitted he warped onto the island AFTER the treaty was agreed to), is on an island where X IS NOT PRESENT if you discount his town.

the proof is on the map.
    • Borg81722 wrote:

and you werent even in X when the deal was made, so your opinion doesnt count for much

Actually I was in the meetings on TS and IRC, I know exactly what was said. I am pointing out Shdw2 because most of this started with you wanting to defend Shdw2 members (like when Sasquatch and a few others got involved when we hit nav13eh). I see the circs and you know this, EVEREYTIME we hit a non-SOL members and you feel that members should me protected you get SOL involved. I even have the circs of Law Dog asking people to hold back and you following it up with where to attack or where to send troops, as much as you would love to put this off on someone else this is ALL you. But since Borg does not like to be honest here is how the whole thing started, Borg yet again defending an alliance they said we could attack (nuckinfutz is a SOL2/SHDW2 members). You will also notice the time frame of the circs, never once was this discussed with Law Dog:

(removed since of no permission)

Warning PMs without permission -- Gozer

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sober ().

• Borg81722 wrote:

should think twice, before accusing me of being a liar iniquity

Every word you say is a lie. You have done nothing but lie non stop. I have told my alliance that the only goal in this war is to make you delete your account. All attacks will focus you above all others. Even if you have no troops and no resources, we will attack your empty towns thirty times a day anyway. This entire war is your fault personally. You lied nonstop to start it, and you do nothing but lie now to defend yourself. I'm sick of your crap. You're done on this server.
    • This isn't the first time the SOL has interfered with X pillages either. A couple weeks ago I was pillaging from my floater, and Mike00916 sent his entire army with his forge running to defend the town I was pillaging, which was at the time a Viking player. His justification was that it was his friend and that he didn't care if there was an agreement between X and sol. What is ironic is that as a pirate I should be the hot tempered one that flew off the handle and started a war. Instead I worked the diplomatic channels to the point where Mike was ordered to stand down. It just seems like sol has standing orders to interfere and antagonize X, why I do not know as I believe those involved in the negotiation did a great job of setting aside their egos and working on a peace agreement.
    • Borg81722 wrote:

should think twice, before accusing me of being a liar iniquity, the evidence is on the map. all anyone has to do is check 45:34 and see.

Borg, you really are a tool that is not even worth the very breath you take. It is funny how you try to turn what players post on the boards, to make it seem like your in the right. You said I openly admitted to warping town into an area with barley any X members, and really an area mostly made up of SOL and SOL2 members. First off, I never said that. I simply said that I warped my town to be in an area with more X members.

You make it seem as if I warped into an area with barley any X presence. Really you n00b? Maybe you forgot that Ikariam highlights in green the Islands that have members of your same alliance on them? If you did, I can post a few screen shots showing the arrow pointing at my Islands and showing surrounding Islands highlighted in green for you.

I am sure you wouldn't want me to do that. No need for all of Gamma to know what tool you are. X knows, and I am sure even your followers know what tool you are. I am sure right now they are a bit upset at you for dragging them into a hot spot, just to get wiped out. If you were a general, you should be booted. You sent your own members in to get their butts handed to them while you simply sent in ships now and then to clear "small" fleets holding ports.

What's even worse is that you have a town on the Island next door, an ok MS, yet I really didn't see your troops join the battles. Was it that you couldn't get through our blockades to land your troops? Was it that you were busy with the family? A camping trip? Or do you just send in your members to get slaughtered while you sit back, save your own military and flap your lips on the boards?

Either way, doesn't matter to me. I just wish you would really stop posting on the boards. Your full of it and you know it. You have always wanted to be at war with X. Even after the agreements, you still looked for every possible way to get involved against X. Stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy.

Perfect example.....Futz (SOL2) attacks me, X retaliates, and here comes big bad Borg. No wait, you really didn't come at us, you got your boys to fight us while you did barely anything. Great leadership there bro!!

You wanted war with X........wish granted!
    • Sober wrote:

Actually I was in the meetings on TS and IRC, I know exactly what was said.

I too was on TS in the council channel when the talks went down on 3 different occasions, I know what was agreed upon and we have told the truth from the beginning. For obvious reasons SOL wants to maintain the “good guy” role in Gamma and get the pity vote for support, that ship has done sailed buddy…The sooner you admit it the sooner you can put this behind you..
    • RedBeard wrote:

Borg, you really are a tool that is not even worth the very breath you take. It is funny how you try to turn what players post on the boards, to make it seem like your in the right. You said I openly admitted to warping town into an area with barley any X members, and really an area mostly made up of SOL and SOL2 members. First off, I never said that. I simply said that I warped my town to be in an area with more X members.

You make it seem as if I warped into an area with barley any X presence. Really you n00b? Maybe you forgot that Ikariam highlights in green the Islands that have members of your same alliance on them? If you did, I can post a few screen shots showing the arrow pointing at my Islands and showing surrounding Islands highlighted in green for you.

I am sure you wouldn't want me to do that. No need for all of Gamma to know what tool you are. X knows, and I am sure even your followers know what tool you are. I am sure right now they are a bit upset at you for dragging them into a hot spot, just to get wiped out. If you were a general, you should be booted. You sent your own members in to get their butts handed to them while you simply sent in ships now and then to clear "small" fleets holding ports.

What's even worse is that you have a town on the Island next door, an ok MS, yet I really didn't see your troops join the battles. Was it that you couldn't get through our blockades to land your troops? Was it that you were busy with the family? A camping trip? Or do you just send in your members to get slaughtered while you sit back, save your own military and flap your lips on the boards?

Either way, doesn't matter to me. I just wish you would really stop posting on the boards. Your full of it and you know it. You have always wanted to be at war with X. Even after the agreements, you still looked for every possible way to get involved against X. Stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy.

Perfect example.....Futz (SOL2) attacks me, X retaliates, and here comes big bad Borg. No wait, you really didn't come at us, you got your boys to fight us while you did barely anything. Great leadership there bro!!

You wanted war with X........wish granted!

From what Borg told me, when I first landed on the island and said that I needed one town open so that way I could flee if I needed to. At the time I was on Futz's Ragnarok town and it was being blockaded by one sub. I asked Borg "Hey, can you send a ship or something so that way I can get out of here if need be?" to which he replied, "Yes, sure, give me a few minutes."

4 hours passed, nothing came. A few of my alliance mates were trying to arrive at the island due to known -X- presence, but since Ragnarok was still blocked by one sub and that all of the other floaters were blockaded, most ships were turned around. I message borg saying "Are those ships coming to free Ragnarok coming in?" to which he replies that he was "testing to see if I was a spy."

The next day, all ports were still blocked. I had to use my own ships about 8-9 hours away to clear the one sub blockading the harbor. Other than webber, reinforcements never came and you were in the ensuing battle RedBeard, and I'm quite certain things would have been a bit different should the additional 2,500 soldiers arrived in.
    • The Crazy Clock Cracker wrote:

From what Borg told me, when I first landed on the island and said that I needed one town open so that way I could flee if I needed to. At the time I was on Futz's Ragnarok town and it was being blockaded by one sub. I asked Borg "Hey, can you send a ship or something so that way I can get out of here if need be?" to which he replied, "Yes, sure, give me a few minutes."

4 hours passed, nothing came. A few of my alliance mates were trying to arrive at the island due to known -X- presence, but since Ragnarok was still blocked by one sub and that all of the other floaters were blockaded, most ships were turned around. I message borg saying "Are those ships coming to free Ragnarok coming in?" to which he replies that he was "testing to see if I was a spy."

The next day, all ports were still blocked. I had to use my own ships about 8-9 hours away to clear the one sub blockading the harbor. Other than webber, reinforcements never came and you were in the ensuing battle RedBeard, and I'm quite certain things would have been a bit different should the additional 2,500 soldiers arrived in.

Wait. Do you mean that you sent help in a battle and Borg didn't back you up because he wanted to see if you were a spy? Really? I have lead alliances on other servers, and yes, I had spies. But never have I not helped a player sending ships or troops to aid because I thought their were spies. Might want to look into that bro. Sounds to me more like an excuse for you to waste your gold, troops and ships while Borg sits back. As I stated before. BIG bark, no bite from big bad Borg.

As for the battle, yes, your are right. The battle could of been alot better if those 2500 troops would of landed. However, not sure the outcome would of really been different. You really didn't think I had all my troops in the battle, let alone all other X members waiting nearby licking their lips and salivating, did you?

The sad part is that you admitted that you asked for Borg's help and he didn't even back you up. Shame really. Maybe you should look for a new alliance where their leaderships actually cares about their members and are willing to come to their aid.

Thank you for posting something that just made my point stronger. Borg, aka Gamma's Tool.
    • RedBeard wrote:

The Crazy Clock Cracker wrote:

Wait. Do you mean that you sent help in a battle and Borg didn't back you up because he wanted to see if you were a spy? Really? I have lead alliances on other servers, and yes, I had spies. But never have I not helped a player sending ships or troops to aid because I thought their were spies. Might want to look into that bro. Sounds to me more like an excuse for you to waste your gold, troops and ships while Borg sits back. As I stated before. BIG bark, no bite from big bad Borg.

As for the battle, yes, your are right. The battle could of been alot better if those 2500 troops would of landed. However, not sure the outcome would of really been different. You really didn't think I had all my troops in the battle, let alone all other X members waiting nearby licking their lips and salivating, did you?

The sad part is that you admitted that you asked for Borg's help and he didn't even back you up. Shame really. Maybe you should look for a new alliance where their leaderships actually cares about their members and are willing to come to their aid.

Thank you for posting something that just made my point stronger. Borg, aka Gamma's Tool.

Actually thanks for being honest, we saw what happened to you happened to a few other SOL players, regardless you should probably follow Law Dog back to Law, if anything she is very loyal to her members and will do anything for them (even spies).
    • Aye, no problem.

I'm going to LAW with Law Dog and some other LAW members, so I guess that will be the last you will see me in battle for some time.

But I assume you already knew that, Sober.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Crazy Clock Cracker ().