She shoots, she scores

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• She shoots, she scores

Hey guys :D I'm butting in, because I like to do that. (And because Merly's been away a good bit lately because of work and he's been sickly.)

Soooo. What's shaking? Fill me in on proposals please? The rank image that you guys made? What you guys have in mind for contests also.

I'm also wondering why you need a leader within your ranks. What's up with that whole thing?

Thanks for the info ahead of time, guys! :love:

One account to rule them all.
    • well, it was Merly and Jwaj's idea to have a leader... we have nothing wrong with that.... no-one said we needed one... but it might be better....
      Progress, rank image has been chosen but not put in place... our setup for the different sections has been decided but not placed... I think right now the only things left are the announcement and the tech stuff....

Setup of the sections:

Please!!!!

Rank image:

• awesome i think this is going to happen..

im incharge with SOTW..so i was thinking of what kind of prizes we giving them?..

maybe ill make some winning bars for the prizes..
    • hmmmm, first place could recieve something like there own personal stock-pack... something just for them... or a render pack... etc...etc... or a tutorial of their choice.. OR... a tut could be made of their tag... and posted in the tutorial section... something like that... I could organize the prizes... if you want...

NOTE: BFF, can Rav become a FaHe too?? ?(

-mat
    • @sanctified, Winning bars? oO I'd definitely like it if you guys could get the contests as a higher priority. I'll add the rank image right now, then give it to you all.. and I'll take a look at the forum setup you'd like. Contests are what I'm mostly interested in atm though.

Then you guys figure out specifics for the contest so we can start ASAP. Once that's done, I'm gonna pile some more projects on you guys too.. ;)

@matt, who's rav? Ultimately its up to Merly who becomes a FA guy :) I can ask him bout it though when I see him next.

I'm also wondering where DrkAngel and jwajcosmojowaj1 are. I see they were both online today. Hopefully they'll see this and post here within a few days so that I know they're still interested in helping out.

I'm removing Koyen and Inifinity-NO though, as they have not been on the boards in awhile.

One account to rule them all.
    • BabyFirefly wrote:

@sanctified, Winning bars? oO I'd definitely like it if you guys could get the contests as a higher priority. I'll add the rank image right now, then give it to you all.. and I'll take a look at the forum setup you'd like. Contests are what I'm mostly interested in atm though. Then you guys figure out specifics for the contest so we can start ASAP. Once that's done, I'm gonna pile some more projects on you guys too.. ;)

yes diffidently .. it would also be nice that we can offer ambrosia for prizes maybe one's a month or some especial contest for SOTW
      also i would like for the 3 winners of SOTW that their name be Posted in the portal of the boards like Fan Art winners etc..

so here is my draft for SOTW

i have divided my sections into two threads

i would like for the rules of SOTW that it would be luck to avoid spams

Rules Regarding SOTW Entries and Voting

SOTW #1 ENTRIES
      SOTW Entries

SOTW#1 DISCUSSION
      SOTW DISCUSSION

if you guys some additional or further stuff to put in just feel free to tell me ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by sanctified ().