Lvl 1 Palace/GR costs to much

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lvl 1 Palace/GR costs to much

In order for your bug report to be processed and reported, you MUST include as much of the following information as possible!

Please also note that screenshots are very important to the reporting process. Include them any time that you can, unedited. If you don't wish to put the information in the screenshot on the public boards, please contact an Admin or a Bugs Mod via board PM.

============================================

Server: Alpha.org
      Ingame name: ImperialUser
      User ID (from Options > Game Options > Debugdata): 426952
      City name: Imperial Noob

Full description of the problem (Be detailed!):

Level 1 Palace and GR should cost 330 wood but instead costs 384. A new town to test (no carpenters building) required 612 wood for GR lvl 1, same as no reduction at all from research.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
      * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout
    • I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. The initial cost of palace/GR is 612 wood. The full reduction (research/carpenters) should bring that down to 330 wood. Instead it's 384, roughly 37% decrease instead of a 46% decrease. Without the carpenters building GR should be 526 but there is no decrease at all.

(added)
      obviously not a big issue, I just happened to be playing around and noticed it.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
      * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout