Whoops! A Turkeh thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Whoops! A Turkeh thread

Hi!

Turkehs didn't notice there was an intro section so she actually has been modding about three months. :/

Lessee she mods:
      Gamma
      Lambda
      Suggestions
      Bugs

:P She has played ika for 2 ish years.

She likes nomming, nomming with friends, and poking people with long metal sticks.

She will try to answer any further questions within reason. Example: don't ask turkeh where she hides her noms. :/

-- :83

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Welcome to the team... oh wait. :P

Do you find that when poking people with metal sticks that it is more efficient to use one big jab or several smaller ones. I've been desperately trying to improve my poking techniques so any advise will be appreciated.

And because I am now curious, where do you hide your noms?
    • Fanks!

Well is best kind when they no even know you poking them, plus many smaller jabs imply you miss the first time. Turkehs no like missing.

And I'd tell you but it might involve getting death lasered and I need mah awesome co-mod around.

--:83

:turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Who are you poking that they don't know they are being poked when you poke them. (I think that this sentence fails grammar hard, please don't hate me). Besides, smaller jabs might be better at maintaining your sekret pokings, if such a thing is possible.
    • Oh, they knows (mostly due to the victorious gobbling), they just no feels the pokings. You see I trick them by making them think, "Oh hai, that turkeh is far away, I don't need to worry about her!" Then turkeh moves like this and suddenly pokes them just barely:

=============:83

If she misses on one of her pokes that allows them the opportunity to pokes her back, and we can't have that.

• So, what does a turketh do when it can't poke people? Because big round metal circles tend to stop big metal sticks (God does that sound wrong)...
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
    • @ aj: pft large metal circles are non-conforming equipments, so small turkehs don't need to worry about that per se. However, usually when she can't successfully poke them there is a lot of warbbling and death lasering going on.

@ ronnieroo: Well turkehs are planning to have some prey turkehs, yourself?

• I think we need an official definition of "nom." Is it a verb or a noun?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hey! Who turned out the lights?

Nom is a synonym for eat/food. It can thus be used as a verb, noun or adjective.

Adjective:

Look at this lovely nom basket AJ has sent me.

Noun (pl):

This basket has lots of noms for turkehs!

Verb:

I shall nom the contents of this basket.

All three:

I shall nom the noms in this lovely nom baksket and wear it as a hat.

• Name something violent. Then apply it to the following sentence:

Turkehs likee to [hit people/shoot people/blow thing up] with ________
      Doesn't even have to be violent.

Turkehs like to hit people with fishing poles.
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!

Ika Mafia
    • Turkeh,

There have been some reports that the occasional bugs experienced in Ikariam have been cause by you "lasering a little".
      How would you respond to those accusations?
    • TheKeeper wrote:

Turkeh,

There have been some reports that the occasional bugs experienced in Ikariam have been cause by you "lasering a little".
      How would you respond to those accusations?
      I'd like to point out that all of these allegations have been dropped due to the perpetrators mysteriously disappearing.

Khaleesi wrote:

Turkeh, is it true you once put pink socks on a turkey?
      It looked way cuter that way! Plus if you're about to be nommed, should go out in style.

• Now, remember all, Turkehs are easily mistaken for Dodo birds. Do NOT mistake a Turkeh for one of these pitiful creatures. Turkeys actually look nothing like a Turkeh. Though, some people have tried to serve Turkehs at Thanksgiving dinners... Lord have mercy on the ones who did. Turkehs explode when cooked.

Ika Mafia