Chemical warfare

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• A couple of things:

1. Yes, I realized it was a joke thread and posted it anyways. Partly to prove a point - if it's not covered in dead end ideas, I'm not going to apply my own thoughts on the suggestion and allow the users to vote. If bam gets harassed a little by people who think he's serious, I figure he can handle it since he submitted the suggestion in the first place.

2. Trolling/flaming users in a personal manner is STILL not allowed. If you have a problem with someone's idea please feel free to post that, if you have a problem with someone and insult them in a personal manner you'll be receiving a warning.

3. If you think a thread should be closed, PM the section moderator. Unless you're the OP, anything else is back-seat moderating and will be warned.

Thanks for your cooperation,
      :83

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • What makes this better is bamcbix is one of the most respected players here.
      There once was a pirate cat
      Who lived in a really big hat
      He loved to pillaged
      Every little village
      and that's why he made PPK

When ever you'd see that flag
      the villagers would say do dang
      Here come that cat
      with the really big hat
      and all the minions from PPK
    • This may seem like a joke suggestion as most people think

It's a little more than just a few people thinking it's a joke because it seems like one. The OP straight up said it was in his second post. :eyeroll: