Activity in the Section

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I think the only way the contact list would be decently usable is if all of the names of the people were on the first post, I can flip through it page-by-page but I seem to enjoy the spam over knowing who to actually send a message to.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bamcbix wrote:

I think the only way the contact list would be decently usable is if all of the names of the people were on the first post, I can flip through it page-by-page but I seem to enjoy the spam over knowing who to actually send a message to.

Erm, the names are on the first post. Everyone who has signed up in the thread gets updated on to the first post. We don't monitor who are still around and not though but anyone who has signed up should be on the first post.

Easiest way to find out if the list is updated is whether latest person to post is on the list or not. The edit time stamps are no longer reliable since I'm the only one left of the three of us who leaves such a trail. lol
      As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when September ends.....

Sig By: Keteri
    • Demeter wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad with coming up with a cool title for the subject ... live with it. :P
      As most of you might have noticed, activity in the mafia section has dropped of late and we're here to ask for your input and suggestions as to how we can make the section active again and keep it fun and interesting for everyone.

Put red ribbons everywhere, party hats, cake and vodka.

Lots and lots of vodka.
    • So, does anyone want someone to type up a thread to post in every section? I mean, the only way to really get more people is to actively try.
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
    • People don't know me in Ikariam except for that brief time in... Ny. I was a big name there for a while but then I disappeared. I'm retired now so I'm probably not the best to do it, but I concur with Aj. I call BFF do it. Everyone knows her.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

well i didn't want to do it, and then, next thing you know, i got zapped by a thezning!
    • Yeah, I am known slightly in Alpha, well enough in Omi and Xi, and very well in Ny. But, as is, BFF is known better. We'll have to find someone to type it out if BFF doesn't want to.
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
    • As someone who would like the mafia section rejuvenated and sees the mass spamage as an idea I'll include a possibility below. Another idea I have is to possibly bring in other games too. (If possible I have a first draft of a game.) Anyways

Hello, I'd like to let you know about a fun a interesting game called Mafia that we have here on our forum. In it you investigate through words and mental prowress In it each person has a role which they fulfill and have special characteristics. Some are innocent townsmen looking to save their lives while others are part of a secret mafia set out to kill all else. If you wish to match your wits against others please join our newest game [insert link to beginner game] All questions you have will be answered by the helpful Mafiosos.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.