Lost declares war on Crazy Ottoman Turks (C_O_T)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Lost declares war on Crazy Ottoman Turks (C_O_T)

    Lost declares war on Crazy Ottoman Turks (C_O_T)

    C_O_T had been engaging in multi-attacks on one of our players. These attacks were unprovoked, and C_O_T had no interest in resolving the situation with diplomacy. Therefore Lost began attacking C_O_T’s members. As C_O_T’s Diplomat COMMANDER said, C_O_T seeks endless war. We shall see…

    For the past week we have been openly warring with C_O_T. It has also become obvious that we are but one of many alliances who have had similar experiences with C_O_T’s gang-attacks. We’ve seen enough.

    There is a time and place for well coordinated attacks. C_O_T has displayed their ability to work together as a team and coordinate in battle. This is commendable, but must be tempered with the knowledge of when to use such tactics and when to keep a fight 1v1. C_O_T also must realize that not everything can be resolved by throwing troops at someone. And bullying tactics will eventually come back to haunt you.

    Therefore we are officially declaring war on C_O_T. The terms to end the war are as follows:

    - C_O_T must convince us that they realize the error of their ways.

    Or

    - Failing that, the war will continue until Lost is satisfied with its “retaliation.”

    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Normally this is the part where I would wish the other side good luck.
    Unfortunately Commander has absolutely no respect for any alliance, including his own.
    With that in mind, I pity his alliance for having such an arrogant war monger of a leader.

    Any COT members who go into vacation mode during this war will NOT be laughed at by myself,
    rather, they will be viewed as quietly rebelling. Even better, COT members who decide
    to leave the COT alliance, will be congratulated for leaving Commander's tyranny

    Those of you counting CRs, I hope you realize we members of LOST have been posting our CRs in a separate thread from COTs original, to avoid confusion with Commander's random attacks on other alliances.
  • GL to lost an have fun its goood to see players having fun. to C_O_T im soo happpy an sad that ur in this war with LOST. reason for my sadness FeaR WAS GOING TO ATTACK U GUYS for the attack u guys diid doing the NR war an then posting saying we should learn how to fight. next time u attack us we wont just let it go like last time. LOST kick some @ss
  • Endless War

    You have disgraced. Come and See. Don't Talk too much... Only CRS.
    You declares war, Ok but yours members attacking to our members
    still. Why ? You must be wait 24 hours. We repoerted all of them.
    First attack and declares war Haaaaa Haaaaa NOOBS .This is LOST Character. :lol: :lol:
  • Greetings COMMANDER and welcome to the Diplomacy section of the Boards. I'm glad you noticed we've made this official. Since you wish for endless war, I find it surprising that you're not more familiar with how the rules work. So let me explain...

    We had already been fighting you in an unofficial war. By declaring war, we are announcing to all of Alpha that we're at war. We are also announcing to the game Mods and GOs that we are at war. Declaring war does not stop attacks. It only lifts the bashing rule making it easier to attack. And at the present time even that is irrelevant because the bashing rule isn't being enforced anyway. So feel free to report away. We're not doing anything wrong. :)

    Our reason for declaring was to explain to Alpha why we were at war and to let everyone - including your own people - know what you could do to end it if you wished. If you find that dishonorable, then that's just sad.

    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • C۞MMANDER wrote:

    You have disgraced. Come and See. Don't Talk too much... Only CRS.
    You declares war, Ok but yours members attacking to our members
    still. Why ? You must be wait 24 hours. We repoerted all of them.
    First attack and declares war Haaaaa Haaaaa NOOBS .This is LOST Character. :lol: :lol:



    Ok, let me get this straight... you attack our players, and expect us to sit there and let you.
    We declare war on you, and you expect us to just sit there and let you continue to attack our players...
    And you think we're supposed to wait 24 hours?

    And.. as for CRs, we have 3 pages of CRs against what COT members are not in Vmode, and don't continue to run everytime we come near you.
    Where are yours?
    I'm tired of chasing your measly army around.
    You know where my town is. I'm there, waiting for you. Come get me. Come and see if your great army of spearmen can even get past my walls.
    Bring your little buddy, Walkeagle with you.

    OH WAIT< YOU CAN'T... WE HAVE YOUR TOWNS OCCUPIED! Silly me...
  • C۞MMANDER wrote:

    Jackal who are you? Go to beach side and make sand towers. Everybody laughing to you. Your charisma zero.
    Please don't go wait me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



    :lolbash: :lolbash: COMMANDER :lolbash: :lolbash:
    Do not talk non-sense,, analyze situation before you come up to your conclusion. :lolbash:
    :thumbdown: I don't believe you can do what you said.. How possible you can attack JACKAL when all your towns and ports are occupied.. :werderw: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin:
  • Good Luck to both sides. Hope that COT can last the storm.



    P.S



    Now i know why they limit the smileys on the board. Its jevher fault. lol

    Sig by Psychopath
    "Denn die Toten reiten schnell."
    -Dracula; B.Stoker

    Warned for Posting - BFF


  • C۞MMANDER wrote:

    Jackal who are you? Go to beach side and make sand towers. Everybody laughing to you. Your charisma zero.
    Please don't go wait me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



    Jackal happens to be one of our Generals. His posts make a lot more sense than yours, as do his military operations. I would suggest you speak to him with respect. Then again I would suggest you speak to everyone with respect. But that request also falls upon deaf ears.

    To the rest of COT I say this: You are in this war not because we decided to defend your "enemies." Rather you are in a war with Lost because your Diplomat wishes for you to constantly be under attack. His actions and his words will lead you into conflict with everyone you come across. We did not attack you. We did not aid your enemies. We simply existed. COT attacked us and would not stop. So eventually we attacked back.

    There is no honor in defending a madman. This is no respect to be earned by following his orders. Everyone has the right to play this game. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from attacks. By attacking everyone you come across, you make enemies of everyone you meet. Stop the madness and boot this guy. Or at the very least stop listening to him and starting thinking for yourselves.


    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • you still dont have any manners dont you commander? you dont deserve the respect of other people, you boast of your victories that are senseless making you like a big joke here in the forums, and guess what? you have problems with grammar, we filipinos are quite excellent in english so if you like, we can help you with your posts what do you say?

    The post was edited 2 times, last by minateibrahim ().

  • C۞MMANDER wrote:

    Jackal must be a kid :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: and he likes to kiss own ring, Heyy you must kiss my hat.



    You may insult me all you like, Commander. In fact I wonder if insults are the limit of your knowledge of the English language.
    No matter, for I pity you and those players in COT who follow you like sheep. You're sucking the honor out of them like a leech.

    I feel sorry for you. Really I do. Your towns are all locked up. Your team members are locked down.
    And you have nothing to do but run and hide with your 10K spearman army.

    Again I say, you know where my town is. You know I have troops and navy spread out all over the map. yet you remain hiding.
    You want glory? You want to die in valor? Come to my town, Tropicana. I have a nice pot of tea we can share, or coffee if you prefer.
    After I've beaten your army down, I'll bring out the cakes and ales. We can share war stories, or tales of the sea, sing sea chanties if you prefer.

    Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly...
  • welcome to the harsh reality

    i hope you now fully understand the principle behind cause and effect COMMANDER,and now you are reaping the results of the horrible things that you did you claim to be a very good fighter, then show it, show Alpha how good you army of spearmens are, coz you always brag about that, more than half of your posts are pictures but barely show the real damage maybe because you incurred more damage? I see no reason for you to post pictures, they are meaningless unless you show the damages too......
  • Erkan-ı Harp wrote:

    Lost alliance consists of several players. How many players C_O_T alliance. I also see the level of development. But we are warriors. Do not settle.
    No one has ever questioned the fact that you are warriors. The issue at hand is why you fight and who you attack. There is a time and place for fighting. Ganging up on people for no reason will only earn you enemies everywhere. There is more to this game than just combat. When you continually gang up on players for no reason, that doesn't show that you're great warriors. It show that you're very capable bullies. Is that what C_O_T is about, bullying other players? Threatening players with endless attacks if they don't do as you say is bullying. Attacking players unprovoked and threatening war if they attack back is bullying.

    There are many alliances on alpha who take great pride in their fighting abilities. But we don't go around lynching individuals for absolutely no reason.

    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats