Lost declares war on Crazy Ottoman Turks (C_O_T)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• War is still on. Nothing new here.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Endless War

June , always you are here. i think abuot you....forget it !!! Good luck :)
    LOST will be LOST

-------------------------------------------------------------

Content removed - Bishup
  • Endless War

Heyyy whereis JEVHER ?This battle for him. But i can't see him.
    June, you are wrong. Because , you don't know us. And your Charisma ZERO.
    Everybody laughing to you . Think LOST members and COT members..
    Content removed
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Content edited, player warned - Trolling
    Bishup

The post was edited 1 time, last by C۞MMANDER ().

• Tsk Tsk, Commander. It is unfortunate that the only way you choose to communicate is through revolting, rude and childish comments.

Where were you when I was in your area? Hiding, that's where you were. You took your silly spearmen and hid while we killed off every COT member we could find.
    Where are your alliance members' big army and navy in the 10:23 area? Gone... because I made them bow to me as I swept through their towns continuously pillaging them. Where is your alliance members' big army and navy in the 70:50 area? Gone too, as our alliance pounded them constantly.

Now you come on the boards sniveling, name calling, and acting like a child. Maybe you are a child, I don't know. There are no age limits to this game, though you show the perfect example of how there should be one. But I can tell you even the youngest members of LOST has more respect for their alliance and their enemies than you ever will.

Now, most the COT fighters have very low Military Scores and almost no gold. Those that do have it, are in V-mode.
    Now is the time to concede, Commander. Make your apology to June for your comments, call the war over. Because after us I'm sure many more alliances will want to continue it with you. Everyone wants a piece of you. It's not June or LOST they're laughing at, Commander. Its the child in your mirror.

There comes a time when you need to face your defeat. Without defeat, you'll never know how sweet is the taste of victory.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jackal: typo ().

• He doesn't seem to understand our English... hmm...let me try to give COMMANDER a message...

"COMMANDER you are NOT :pump: you are 1 BIG :pillepalle: person... You're players are already :blackeye: BADLY.... so you better :hail: to LOST, and ACCEPT your defeat... ow, one more thing,... :growup: COMMANDER, you act like a KID... hope this message :thumbsup: for you.."
  • Really Commander, is that the best you can do after all this time? Back to back insults?

You have repeatedly posted "Endless War" in your posts. Yet your alliance has all but quit fighting. We can farm your players at our leisure. We have slaughtered tens of thousands of slingers. We have watched as your armies of spearmen failed to produce anything but humilitating CRs. You have yet to figure out how to use a CR converter. And you proclaim to be a "Fight Teacher"?

I've spoken with your Leader and the overall message from him is that COT will take on all of alpha and supposedly show us how great you are. So far that demonstration has been sorely lacking. And you, as Diplomat, bring only insults to the Boards? Seriously, do you even know what it means to be at war?

An alliance is not about one person or one person's agenda. It's about about group of people coming together to play this game. It's about supporting one another, bantering together, and yes fighting together when need be.

Wars, too, are not about one person or one person's agenda (or ego). Wars are about an alliance uniting against a common enemy. Sometimes you win, sometimes the other side wins. Either way there are lessons to be learned, ways to improve, and things an alliance can do to be better for the next war. But you can't do that if you continue to live in denial. Players need a chance to grow and reflect on things. But they need their Leadership to give them that chance.

Admit defeat and let your members actually play the game again.

sig by Checkmate

• C۞MMANDER wrote:

June , always you are here. i think abuot you....forget it !!! Good luck ugly woman:)
    LOST will be LOST
    Jeez C۞MMANDER, if you're going to resort to insults, at least think of something clever!

Dr. Graeck hereby prescribes to you 3 hours of Monty Python, 1.36666667 hours of Spinal Tap, and (for good measure) 1 hour of a Kevin Smith movie of your choosing (b/c while d*@k and fart jokes may not be clever, at least they never fail to be funny).

Here's a good place to start: youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

Then come back and talk to us.
  • War continues on.

COT started out with 27 members. They have had one person drop tag and have recruited another 90+ members for their war. Just looking at their messages in this thread as well as what's been said ingame, they are quite proud of those numbers. Fair enough.

We have had reports of those towns being used for troops deployment. We have seen large amounts of resources being dumped into those new accounts. We have watched as COT recruited dozens of tiny new players to fill their islands in the hopes that this would somehow stop us from teleporting towns. When I asked COT's leader what was going on with all of the new accounts, his response was that they "needed an income." So they are participating in the war.

Lost detests bullies, but we will target anyone wearing COT's tag or caught harboring COT's troops. This includes those "developing players." If COT wishes for those players to be able to develop in peace, they should negotiate an end to the war. Until then those new players are valid targets and will be treated as such. We have severely restricted our own players' development in order to wage war. COT will do the same if they wish to continue to fight this war.

War is about one entire alliance fighting another, not just a handful of players attacking while the rest sit back and peacefully develop into more warriors who will go out and fight. If the majority of COT does not want to be in a war, I suggest they convince their Leadership to negotiate an end to the war.

COT brought us into a conflict that we had nothing to do with. They repeatedly attacked our player's city. They even bragged about it on the Boards. (See page 3 of their CR thread.) Now it's their turn to feel the frustration of being attacked when they don't want to be. This war isn't about JEVHER. It's about COT attacking Lost instead of using diplomacy. COT's attacks were unprovoked, unjustified, and COT chose to continue attacking us when we mentioned we were interested in retaliation. So here we are.

sig by Checkmate

• C۞MMANDER wrote:

June, Please don't write here. No surrender . We want to endless war. :lolbash:
    We want only honorable war. :chainsaw: You are talking too much.. bla bla bla..
    i was bored. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Best regards. :gamer:

You forget yourself, Commander. We are Diplomats. Talking is our job. It's something I take quite seriously. I don't know about you, though. :P Be glad I didn't type up a novel for you. Many other diplomats have seen what happens when I really feel like explaining things. ;)

So you say you want only honorable war. How about you explain to all of alpha what exactly you consider honorable? So far what we've seen is anything but honorable. Detagging players just to rebuild and rejoin? And now your Leader is hiding in vmode? I'd call that a victory for Lost.

sig by Checkmate

• Puzzling Developments.... Hopefully an honest misunderstanding??

The latest WAR developments. What started out as simple "Palm Trees" with Margaritas under the sun has now been overshadowed with a mysterious "RXOD" ... Red X Of Death :lol: :fie: :lol: :fie: :lol:

For Those Who Like PhotoShop :)

• We would like to specify that priority the long-standing battles are really fun with lost.
    We enjoyed a very much.

But it is the end of the war is an appropriate to complete development of young players
    C_O_T as prefer peace instead of war,After that we will be not any attack by members of LOST.

We respectfully
    C_O_T alliance
  • After talking to COT's new Diplomat we agree to end the war. We are asking our players to not initiate any new attacks, so all attacks should be wrapped up by 31.12.2011 21:00:00 game time. (This translates to approximately 3:00pm New Year's Eve EST.)

We have enjoyed the chance to try out the new navy system in the field, and are now looking forward to some nice quiet peaceful downtime.

We wish COT's the best of luck as they work with all of their new players.

War Over

sig by Checkmate

• Congratulations, LOST

Congratulations to LOST for taking control of the war and especially to June for putting aside the Commander's insults and ending the war for the good of her alliance.

But...I don't think we've seen the last of COT's aggression. COT has recruited a lot of new players (recruiting enough new players to fill your alliance and supply you with gold in the middle of a war is an astounding feat all by itself) and people who have fought them say that the coordination between these brand-new players and the established COT is scarily good--in fact, so good that they fight almost as they're one person! Not only that, but the brand-new players fight like they are experienced warriors after just playing Ikariam for 24 hours!

Now that's amazing :P :P :P :P :P :P :P