Alliance Forum Posts x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Alliance Forum Posts x

Please reverse the order of the way posts appear in the alliance forum.

Currently the posts are appearing in a reverse chronological order. What I mean by that is on multiple page threads the older posts are the first ones you see. As an example, the older posts show on page 1 and the newest posts are on the last page, whatever that may be. This makes it slightly longer to find the most recent post, whether it is bold or not. I would like to see the newest posts appear on page 1 and the older posts on the next subsequent pages.
      Illuminati & Novus
    • I like bam's variation of having a way to choose which way to view something. I know my alliance has some threads that are better viewing the older ones first, and some are more useful seeing the most recent posts first. Can we get that added into a graph for voting?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

I like bam's variation of having a way to choose which way to view something. I know my alliance has some threads that are better viewing the older ones first, and some are more useful seeing the most recent posts first. Can we get that added into a graph for voti

I would agree JuneBarcarolle there are some alliances think the current sort is enough for them.
      +1

Thanks Queen Isis for this wonderful Sig Check out her shop! She is a beast.
    • thames i think final fantasy or kindom hearts is a better suited game for you.

im also interested in understanding the reasoning of your "argument" with what june said. interested in :lol: that is. please be my court jester Thames :love: pretty please :hail:

EDIT in other words, thames, what is the point of your argument? cus it seems to go strait to NO WHERE ville

The post was edited 1 time, last by MasterChief 117 ().

• Sorry I do not play them but maybe you play it so you thinked that I would like it so sorry for your first sentence.
      Second I said I agree with june not that I'm argument with her post and I think your current work is court jester :borg:
      It mean I give this idea 3/5 since not everyone want it to change it and some like it as it now.
      Sorry for spamming this thread Pyrenees_Master

Thanks Queen Isis for this wonderful Sig Check out her shop! She is a beast.
    • lol when you start a sentence with "i would argue" it means your about to state something to the contrary. thats an argument :lolbash: so if you agree with her why you arguing. wait....why am i trying to understand thames LOL :lolbash:

If only you where as cool as your sig, then i wouldnt cry at the sight of you. :tearup: :lol:

also i played final fantasy (when i was 12) but i never played kingdom hearts. ive sene it played in a gaming store though (by grown men no less :pillepalle: )

and this isnt spam, im asking for clarification from you on what you are saying about this idea as we are discussing this idea :bday:

P.S. Junes Avi+sig is cute :love: