Xi account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• looking for anyone want to get rid of a Xi account, size is not important. As I can make any size account deadly!

PM me on the board if you have one you dont want.

thanks,
    Leo
  • Hi there...

I have a Xi account to give away... it's 1.2k only, has 1 town planted but the palace is level 2, allowing you to plant 2 more towns in the area of choice and then even remove the original town.

research is decent for the size, the account was set up long time ago and has been abandoned ever since.

let me know if interested.
  • Too bad, i had a Xi before, 170k with all towns in Forge island(marble wine and sulfur forge)

not sure if i still can get it, i was about to give it to Tog but he decided not to take it. i think now it has to stay in the alliance ACES as i decided to leave it in the alliance already. if you like it i may able to get the account back.. what you think?
    You cant spell Assassin without a Sin and two A$$

• i already PMed you of the details. haha. its up to you if you stay or not, just PM BigTuna first. ACES is a strong alliance though.

Tog should have take it if it is not far from there core
    You cant spell Assassin without a Sin and two A$$

• LOL
    Yes Leo it is all yours brother

"We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."

This post has already been reported