332k Gamma, a 222k zeta and a 8k omikron for decent sized lambda or kappa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• 332k Gamma, a 222k zeta and a 8k omikron for decent sized lambda or kappa

The gamma :

Player: Revenge
    Ally: I-C-E
    Master builders: 217,059
    Scientists: 93,718
    Military: 8,908
    Gold stock: 12,435,706

Has 6 towns , no corruption , can hold a really big military , all towns are above level 20 , there is 2 marble , 2 wine , 1 sulfur , and 1 crystal . all walls are above 20 besides 1 of my wine towns , currently working on it being a 20 , 160 trade ships .

Zeta -

6 towns , 3 marble , 1 wine , 1 sulfur , 1 crystal . All towns above level 20 besides crystal its a level 19 , 100 trade ships , walls are being upgraded to level 20's in the wine , crystal , and sulfur towns .

Player: Revenge
    Ally: -
    Master builders: 187,455
    Scientists: 18,121
    Military: 4,648
    Gold stock: 533,486

can also hold decent military .

Omikron -
    Player: Revenge15
    Ally: -HB-
    Master builders: 4,943
    Scientists: 1,088
    Military: 303
    Gold stock: 217,253

3 towns , 1 marble , 1 sulfur , and 1 wine . Every building in every town is level 10 with the exception of embassy's , GR's , and the palace , working on getting the 4th town , need crystal badly for upgrades to troops and Academy's , research - science: Cultural Exchange , Seafaring:Counterweight , Economy:Legislation , Military:Governor .

The post was edited 1 time, last by REVENGE ().

• Hello Revenge,

So you want Lambda for them ? I got 600k+ Lambda , but I got few questions ;

do they have any forges ?
    are the cities close or spread around ?
    do they have to stay with current alliance ?
  • Darth , do you want me to post screenshots of my account and prove that you are lying ?

My account has 7k MS , not 1k.I did burn it down , area is very safe and I had no trouble at that time.Even now , I'm safe.My gold was low , because I used it to buy resources... But you can go into gold mode whenever you wish.Even now , with this proper MS account is saving good amount of gold.

Should we discuss other points ?! My account has 9 cities , 10th. will be coming soon.I know what I was and what I am doing , so before comparing in crappy ways , think twice.Unlike you building higher MS because you think it will make you safe but honestly you have no idea how to fight at all...

BTW Revenge , I changed my mind. I won't be exchanging.I was about to do it , but this legendary liar gave me a good idea what to do on Lambda.

@Darth;

+ your account wasn't transferred properly.I still receive messages on my email , so if I decide to contact support , you will lose it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DJ Mike ().