REM Bullying on ny server

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • REM Bullying on ny server

      Has anyone else noticed that there are alot of 1 mill + players pillaging active players that are like 100k ?

      REM are definatly the worse

      it doesnt make u a man because u can pillage a player you are nearly 10 times bigger than :growup:
    • RE: REM Bullying on ny server

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:

      Has anyone else noticed that there are alot of 1 mill + players pillaging active players that are like 100k ?


      No matter what's the TS difference , if you don't have a proper MS , you are likely to be pillaged.Did you try to message them or did you receive any messages ? - Is there any other reason that you could be pillaged for ?

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      REM are definatly the worse


      Crying.. ?

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      it doesnt make u a man because u can pillage a player you are nearly 10 times bigger than :growup:


      But does if a 10 times smaller player has resources without protection or if leeching.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RiMe_King ().

    • Larf Nalavale wrote:

      Are u kidding me? Actually there is no such rule which proves them bullies. They are playing their own game.

      Bullying = when u prey on people smaller/weaker than you ,
      who said anything about a rule ? learn to read



      it isnt me that has been constantly attacked, just what i have seen on islands around mine. and the small players have donated and also have a small military and not many resorces

      the only time i would attack a player that much lower than me is when there inactive or at war .
      some people need to get a life and go after people of a similar score , maybe they cant ?

      it doesnt make them want to stay and grow at the game does it ,

      and
    • The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      Bullying = when u prey on people smaller/weaker than you


      I heard of many definitions similar to yours..

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      it isnt me that has been constantly attacked, just what i have seen on islands around mine. and the small players have donated and also have a small military and not many resorces


      So why are you bothering with it , then ? - Maybe they had some conversations , bad relations , who knows ?! How do you know how many resources they have ?
      I will be glad if someone from REM can say more about this , I feel you are trying to turn the story in different way...

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:



      the only time i would attack a player that much lower than me is when there inactive or at war .


      You know you would do it also when someone doesn't participate in temple , leeching , farming or sending you inappropriate messages... or even if you are an active pillager , you would go for it if you see your chance there.

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:



      some people need to get a life and go after people of a similar score , maybe they cant ?


      Why don't you get your own life then ? Why do you bother with the things that you aren't involved in ? Can't understand you buddy.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RiMe_King ().

    • RiMe_King wrote:

      Quoted from "The real DISCO DAN"




      Bullying = when u prey on people smaller/weaker than you

      RiMe_King wrote:

      I heard of many definitions similar to yours..

      RiMe_King wrote:

      Quoted from "The real DISCO DAN"




      it isnt me that has been constantly attacked, just what i have seen on islands around mine. and the small players have donated and also have a small military and not many resorces

      RiMe_King wrote:

      So why are you bothering with it , then ? - Maybe they had some conversations , bad relations , who knows ?! How do you know how many resources they have ?
      I will be glad if someone from REM can say more about this , I feel you are trying to turn the story in different way...

      RiMe_King wrote:

      Quoted from "The real DISCO DAN"

      RiMe_King wrote:

      the only time i would attack a player that much lower than me is when there inactive or at war .

      RiMe_King wrote:

      You know you would do it also when someone doesn't participate in temple , leeching , farming or sending you inappropriate messages... or even if you are an active pillager , you would go for it if you see your chance there.

      RiMe_King wrote:

      Quoted from "The real DISCO DAN"

      RiMe_King wrote:

      some people need to get a life and go after people of a similar score , maybe they cant ?

      RiMe_King wrote:

      Why don't you get your own life then ? Why do you bother with the things that you aren't involved in ? Can't understand you buddy.
      So why are you getting involved then? why dont you get your own life?and why wouldnt they be able to go after players with a simular score?
      when i first of all started in ny i was harrased by some rem mebers who tried to constantly pillage me ,
      also i always try and speak to the lower lvl players on my islands and help them where i can and have known of atleast 3 small under 50k players that rem member alot higher have pillaged ,
      when you are under 50k TS it dosent realy matter what military you have it will never defend against a much higher player ,
      i looked at the REM page and it seems they like all there members to be active pillagers shame it seems they like to pick on the players atleast 4 times smaller than themselfs
    • hahhahaha
      fighting a whole alliance and they have not cryed so far
      the only time i run and they tell me i am a coward

      see how people twisted everything


      Get a life dude!If you don't like REM well attack them then!
      Why you sharing this info with us, you seek someone to help you with REM? :growup: and attack REM yourself then! BIG MAN!
    • Miller , you can't proof what's the real reason that stands behind it.Maybe it isn't just pillaging 4 times smaller players , because they can't go after ones with similar scores.So , until you find a proof , skip that part.

      Why am I getting involved ? - Very easy question.I'm not getting involved.I'm just commenting the thread.Poster created thread to see what other people thinks about it and by creating it and claiming some stuff , he got involved in it.Commenting the thread doesn't mean that I'm involved and you don't have to say such a stupid thing just because I disagree with you.

      And one suggestion - when you post something like this on board , it looks like you are crying.Your problem isn't here , your problem is in game.So search for the solution there , not here.People will simply laugh at this , because you are on the wrong place with the wrong story.And if you are about to ask what you could do against much higher opponent - well , you can keep your warehouses low on resources so they don't loot you.In that way , attacks won't pay off to them and they won't be doing it anymore.Or you could join some alliance that is competitive to them , since there is no other way that you can protect yourself on longer period of time.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RiMe_King ().

    • avatar what are u talking about ?

      the whole top half of your post is some sort of riddle?

      and dont try and start wars, we all seen what happend in your last one !!!! lmao



      this post was just me posting up about what i had seen on islands surrounding my own , and the way it seems okay to bully alot lower lvl players ,

      and ring licker or whatever your name is what are u talking about ? if u post u got yourself involved !! :lol:
      and u must cry alot ? how is posting up that theres alot of bullying going on around my towns mean i am crying ? u must have poop in your eye and its making u talk poop
      i havent been attacked at all as i am alot closer to there(the bullys) own scores

      The post was edited 1 time, last by The real DISCO DAN ().

    • The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      this post was just me posting up about what i had seen on islands surrounding my own , and the way it seems okay to bully alot lower lvl players ,


      Again , do you have a proof that it is just bullying ?
      You made some claims that would require proofs , however it looks like you don't have them so you are creating your story based on your own opinion.

      I am not defending or offending any of these sides involved , I'm just giving my opinion.
    • Disco man tell me what happened in the previous WAR?

      We lost with little difference!
      And in this war we won big time!

      I am trying to say that i am attacking about 10-15 guys 90% of them have bigger total score than me but FARMS and my point was that they were not crying about it!

      They were constantlly running and the time i RUN they sad i am a coward :lol:


      Look Mr. Disco Man so you see what is going around you and you are trying to say it on the forum!
      Well i see you are getting scared they might come to hit you too!That's what i see if they have not hit you already!
    • Do you guys remember when the only person who couldn't conjugate a thought elegantly on the boards was venom?

      What has Ny come to, between the crappy board games and the 3rd grade English level posts?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by joque10 ().

    • Larf Nalavale wrote:

      If they are attacking smaller players its probably because they have less ms or are farms. Dont teach me how game works dude, have better game experience than you.. REM aint doing anything wrong. But incase if they do, dont act like a coward and fight with them till your last.
      are u and avatar having a competition to see who can talk the most poop ?

      obviously a 100k player has a smaller military than a 1 mill player ? so that makes them farms ?

      and how do you know who has what experiance ?
      if REM were doing anything wrong they would have been reported wouldnt they ? instead i have put this up on the board to see what people think
      your so brainy !!!! :lolbash:
    • Venom has evolved. I can now understand what he is trying to say almost all of the time, so I guess people are working hard to fill his shoes.

      As for bullying, do they have navies? I really, really, really want to see what I can do with this navy I've wasted almost a million resources on. It's almost stupid what I've done... So, anywhere I can make an artificial reef of their my ships?
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

      Ika Mafia
    • The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      obviously a 100k player has a smaller military than a 1 mill player ? so that makes them farms ?


      No , doesn't go like that.

      Bigger player could have a larger MS , but trust me there are lot of cases where bigger players go to gold mode while smaller ones with even 100k are having proper MS , proper to me at that level of TS would be at least 2.5k.However , it still depends what kind of player you are...

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      and how do you know who has what experiance ?


      Its your words , showing how large experience you have. ;)

      The real DISCO DAN wrote:


      if REM were doing anything wrong they would have been reported wouldnt they ? instead i have put this up on the board to see what people think
      your so brainy !!!! :lolbash:


      I think you went too far , so you started mentioning things that you were not created this thread for.And I don't know how long you are here on Board , but if you spent at least 2 months , you would already know what response you will get for mentioning "bullying".