INDO is a joke and a bully?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• ALLIANCE NO 2 ATTACKING ALLIANCE NO 1
      (YOU SAY'S IT'S A JOKE AND A BULLY)
      you're right Jinx's. HH just a big mouth. should its alliance No. is not worth his babbling small children who whine.

really very funny and JOKE. hahahaha....
      :phatgrin: :phatgrin:

• ThePapak wrote:

I kinda respect indo for not giving a hoot about anyone. Not sure if they are just brave or stupid :D

Also, I see no reason why are you raging on Voodoo, he did asked a good question "why don't you just DOW HH then if you can talk so much?"

I presume you just want to make them dow on you, then you would just fight till HH gets bored, so that you can make further provocations such as "HH bad alliance, declare but no win, we best

P.S. I was also being randomly occupied and blocked by INDO player. I fought him off and eventually resolved it with diplomacy, so I guess you can't judge a book only after reading the first page. My 0.02$

Funny how predictably they are and those sentences they way they say them sound like that of an illiterate.
    • Voodoo wrote:

MrSmiléy wrote:

King J wrote:

OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:

To be a bully you need to command respect (or atleast fear), obviously you cant be a bully if your being laughed at. thus "INDO" can be either or, not both.

so to answer your question of: "INDO is a joke and a bully?" No, they arent a joke AND a bully.
      :dash:

Smiley I agree, but what I think King J is going with is how they attack players who are a lot lower TS then them and repeatedly.

i attack smaller players aswell, theyre called farms. i honestly dont know why this is a big deal.
    • i dont think they are bullies. i had shared some islands with INDO or near INDO members and me, having a baby account and tagless, an INDO player pm me respectfully that he will just use my town.
      You cant spell Assassin without a Sin and two A$$

• MrSmiléy wrote:

Voodoo wrote:

MrSmiléy wrote:

King J wrote:

OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:

To be a bully you need to command respect (or atleast fear), obviously you cant be a bully if your being laughed at. thus "INDO" can be either or, not both.

so to answer your question of: "INDO is a joke and a bully?" No, they arent a joke AND a bully.
      :dash:

Smiley I agree, but what I think King J is going with is how they attack players who are a lot lower TS then them and repeatedly.

i attack smaller players aswell, theyre called farms. i honestly dont know why this is a big deal.

Yes but where I am saying is King J's defense in the whole bullying thing is that they are a big alliance with extremely high TS attacking 10k ts farms they maybe but that's a little extreme.

Also Jinx it is spelled friend not fren. >.>
    • just my opinion, i think if your a farm, whatever total score you have, its good to pillage him until he decided to not be a farm. i think its a help for them as well to change for being not a farm. being a small player, why you have so many resources if you cant use it or save it from pillagers. just saying

• I also think pillaging smaller players isn't bullying if they are hoarding, unless they are that small and unable to produce enough resources to be pillaged, that's just waste of time. Unless you are constantly pillaging, blocking and occupying much smaller player, hence preventing him from growing, then you are bullying.

P.S. Pillaging leechers, no matter how small they are is never considered bullying, only a favor to the society :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThePapak ().

• Voodoo wrote:

Another Valid point but that is also how you can lose new players to the server.
      yeah, that is the negative side of attacking new players. very few are willing to change..

players are classified in these game as fighter, farm, pillagers and builders. all have different purpose or play style obviously. well if you belong to a farm, expect you will get pillage a lot by pillagers..

anyways, its there choice on what they want.

back to topic, if INDO is just attacking small players thatare farm, i think its a fair game IMO. but if you just want to attack small players, its a different situation. ok i am outta here.

:ninja2

The post was edited 1 time, last by PROTOTYPE ().

• Waw... the title of this thread is tickling me.

INDO is a joke? If INDO is a Joker.... then that's all true, If you want to fight us back, you will have to be a Batman.... Becoming Robin is useless to us.

a bully? my english is so bad, so I don't understand what it means. but if you said that we are Bull... you might right...And I hope you can be a good Matador or we'll kill you.

After last said by King J (on the other thread created by him), many HH member attacking Us... I don't know why. and I must spend my time just to clean up the troops they had left behind. and some of us also cleaning up (butchering) the Shooter Carabinner thay had, cos they don't have many friends backing them up. sorry for the guy who got that.

TUA alliance? I was thingking that King J is the Head of -HH-... why he will so much bother in taking care of TUA?
    • My respect for you guys
      we NOT and NEVER attacking someone or another ally if they not make problem with INDO
      =============================================
      That's True Jinx's and for HH shut up ur Big mouth..
      you (HH) are doing then you will receive the result..

Im Support You (INDO :thumbsup: )

• Pegasus7 wrote:

My respect for you guys
      we NOT and NEVER attacking someone or another ally if they not make problem with INDO
      =============================================
      That's True Jinx's and for HH shut up ur Big mouth..
      you (HH) are doing then you will receive the result..

Im Support You (INDO :thumbsup: )

Yet another Idiot I am not HH therefore telling HH to shut up isn't talking to me..
    • well.....INDO actually never attack someone if they are not attack INDO members......
      I very confuse .....why King J make this thread.....?
      ehm....maybe wanna be our (INDO) selebritis? wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk
      i love it King J to be selebriti..... :whistling: :phatgrin:
      but.....im still confuse.... ?(

• I will use your dumb way of talking (retards)

ok lets start you occupied all of WOLFs towns to get to one HH, TUA leader have been threaten by u and again I will have to say INDO else have a bad leadership or they are lairs cause last time we heard from them they wanted it no thing to do with us

and my CRs only have more damage than your thread

and what is wkwkwkwkwkwkw?? cause all the retards use it

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Kratos- ().

• Voodoo wrote:

Yet another Idiot I am not HH therefore telling HH to shut up isn't talking to me..

since i started my id in this forum....i never make this word....

huh...hard to talk with guy's without sense of respect to another guy's

ps: You may be angry
      but you are not deserve to use this word to the people
      or
      These words might show you
    • hi HH alliance.
      please stop talking.
      I do not need your big mouth.
      I just want to war with you.

please show your Ikariam game ..
      I wait your presence into my town.
      My town is at the coordinate 27 53, please come and see you guys,
      I'll wait for you great attack ..
      if you do not come, you guys are just great in the mouth only.
      but no ability at all in playing Ikariam ..
      :thumbdown:
    • wkwkwwkwkkwkwkwkw same like :lol:
      Wolfs???one of wolfs member attack my city and i dont know why.....can you explain it?if INDO used wolfs members cities for coming to your city, i think it's usual for this game.so whats the problem for you?

well.....Yudhis wants HH's members come to his city.
      im waiting the war ^_^
      im out from here. the last comment for this thread