INDO is a joke and a bully?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • you are even worse than viet and VODKA :thumbdown:

      yudhis wrote:

      I'll wait for you great attack ..

      if you do not come, you guys are just great in the mouth only.

      but no ability at all in playing Ikariam ..
      grammar correction
      I'll wait for your great attack

      so because you are so stupid you away ur trap as always you call every indo near to get his troops cause no INDO can fight on his own
    • yudhis wrote:


      I do not care about grammar.
      I am not an expert in English.
      I wrote what I could.

      English isnt my first language either

      and lets say why should we attack a member that have 600k more ts than us and without saying he is 10h away sorry I'll stick with the local farms
    • Little Monster wrote:

      If you can provide me, one good reason that states why should i and the rest of -HH- travel 10+ hours to get to you .
      then i'll be glad to dance in your town


      mybe we can make party in another cordinat...we will waiting


      -Kratos- wrote:

      you are even worse than viet and VODKA

      let's make this only for INDO vs hh without another alliance

      -Kratos- wrote:

      so because you are so stupid you away ur trap as always you call every indo near to get his troops cause no INDO can fight on his own


      same with you TALK WITH HAND :puke: :puke: :puke:
    • -Kratos- wrote:

      yudhis wrote:


      I do not care about grammar.
      I am not an expert in English.
      I wrote what I could.

      English isnt my first language either

      and lets say why should we attack a member that have 600k more ts than us and without saying he is 10h away sorry I'll stick with the local farms




      ok.
      If so, our INDO alliance that will come to your home ..
    • -Kratos- wrote:

      English isnt my first language either

      and lets say why should we attack a member that have 600k more ts than us and without saying he is 10h away sorry I'll stick with the local farms


      Yeah..
      But More HH member is FARM..
    • wait a minute
      where the direction of this conversation ..?
      Is it important that you talk about ..? :lolbash:

      let's leave your big mouth and play with a relaxed ...

      except if you can not play this game ...
    • trebi wrote:

      wait a minute
      where the direction of this conversation ..?
      Is it important that you talk about ..? :lolbash:

      let's leave your big mouth and play with a relaxed ...

      except if you can not play this game ...


      are you kidding my freind...this is war....MOUTH war

      :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • I don't know what Voodoo's problem is. If he's not in both party that is fighting here then why bother ? or you just like to flame and post hunt ?.

      Also we might not have good English that you guys use everyday, but i don't think that should be a reason for anyone to disrespect other people by saying if they got the lesson at school or similar to that. For me, Voodoo you are way over the line here. I don't know how other feel but i totally don't like how you discriminate people.

      I, myself lead a multi nation alliance on other server, yet i never complain if anyone have bad English. Just my 2 cents


      Awesome Sig and Avi by : Sanctified
    • I would advice all -HH- members to stop respond to any post. VooDoo respond the way he did against INDO because INDO started to assault on him and calling him a farm, due to his MS and his low 300K TS. This thread is an escalate of what had happen previously in the Last warning thread. If INDO want to continue posting CR or collecting CR against -HH- members, thats fine, doesn't mean anything, keep doing whatever you guys want to do, and we'll just do whatever we need to do.

      -HH- have plenty of CR's, and I have personally got over 1.5mil points dmg+resources in 2-3 days against INDO, but so what? doesn't mean I need to post it here and brag about it, but whatever. -HH- will definitely respond, but it doesn't mean we need to declare a war when we know at the end, diplomat will fail anyways, regardless if -HH- claims victory or not, this will continue to escalate just like INDO can't even end a war with Forex for over 6 months, on a rank #22 alliance, and the only reason why INDO end their war with ORDX, because I started to respond to their so call "challenge" , but whatever, its just a game, all -HH- members including all officers please do not respond to anymore on this post, or other CR post, or anything at all, there's no reason to. Continue doing what we doing, thats all it matter. ORDX was awesome, putting up with INDO for this long. And I'm glad they finally ended their war with ORDX, knowing -HH- is responding with a bit of military action ourselves. Good luck and hope all 156 members is as prideful as they proclaim they are in the INDO ways, because I'm sure this will end up to drag out for a long long time, since INDO have clearly said they don't care about terms, doesn't care about peace treaty, doesn't care about anything, and just want to fight whoever they want, with no rules and terms and only want to post CR.

      p.s and my 2 cent about bad english? This is a English speaking server, You are posting on a board that people use English as our main communication language. When you choose to post publicly on the board, You have the responsibility of getting your point across. If you can not get your point across , what is the point of posting a thread? to cause more problems? to cause more misunderstanding? to say the things you did not mean to say just because your prideful? Google translator is a great tool if you feel English is hard. I am Taiwanese and I practice my English, Anymore to be said?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Mikalo ().

    • trebi wrote:

      wait a minute
      where the direction of this conversation ..?
      Is it important that you talk about ..? :lolbash:

      let's leave your big mouth and play with a relaxed ...

      except if you can not play this game ...


      are you kidding my freind...this is war....MOUTH war

      :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
      there is no war till now you want war make a DOW thread

      CaPiTaNo wrote:

      I don't know what Voodoo's problem is. If he's not in both party that is fighting here then why bother ? or you just like to flame and post hunt ?.

      Also we might not have good English that you guys use everyday, but i don't think that should be a reason for anyone to disrespect other people by saying if they got the lesson at school or similar to that. For me, Voodoo you are way over the line here. I don't know how other feel but i totally don't like how you discriminate people.

      I, myself lead a multi nation alliance on other server, yet i never complain if anyone have bad English. Just my 2 cents
      you started it he is defending him self by the way capitano was a former -I-

      Mikalo wrote:

      I would advice all -HH- members to stop respond to any post. VooDoo respond the way he did against INDO because INDO started to assault on him and calling him a farm, due to his MS and his low 300K TS. This thread is an escalate of what had happen previously in the Last warning thread. If INDO want to continue posting CR or collecting CR against -HH- members, thats fine, doesn't mean anything, keep doing whatever you guys want to do, and we'll just do whatever we need to do.

      -HH- have plenty of CR's, and I have personally got over 1.5mil points dmg+resources in 2-3 days against INDO, but so what? doesn't mean I need to post it here and brag about it, but whatever. -HH- will definitely respond, but it doesn't mean we need to declare a war when we know at the end, diplomat will fail anyways, regardless if -HH- claims victory or not, this will continue to escalate just like INDO can't even end a war with Forex for over 6 months, on a rank #22 alliance, and the only reason why INDO end their war with ORDX, because I started to respond to their so call "challenge" , but whatever, its just a game, all -HH- members including all officers please do not respond to anymore on this post, or other CR post, or anything at all, there's no reason to. Continue doing what we doing, thats all it matter. ORDX was awesome, putting up with INDO for this long. And I'm glad they finally ended their war with ORDX, knowing -HH- is responding with a bit of military action ourselves. Good luck and hope all 156 members is as prideful as they proclaim they are in the INDO ways, because I'm sure this will end up to drag out for a long long time, since INDO have clearly said they don't care about terms, doesn't care about peace treaty, doesn't care about anything, and just want to fight whoever they want, with no rules and terms and only want to post CR.
      mikalo I think they lie to each other and dont tell each others they got attacked so the other people in the alliance dont know they are FARMS
    • They all act like noobs, bragging way too much, they seem like clones of noobs, by the way they act. And I don't think that communication is the problem, they're just usually like that.


      Thank you Carter & Crosswind

      There's a difference between bravery and stupidity - Cookie Monster
      With a bit of creativity there is always another option - Cookie Monster
      You can get beginners luck, but the rest is all you - Cookie Monster

      Visit the Fan Art Section
    • Yeah it wasn't the leader of INDO,it was a member,but i hear INDO is all together and etc so i guess well idk.And another reason i think King cared is because were all in the same island.And its being Threatened.
      For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,

      that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

      John 3:16
    • Just Want To Butt In!!

      Frankly, im not on any sides here.. but my opinion is... "THIS IS A STRATEGIC GAME" whether we like it or not, once we joined or played this game, its normal to be attacked and be pillaged coz this is somehow a game of survival. i dont know whats the big deal here..


      1. To avoid being pillaged or so called farmed, the player must not hoard resources he cannot protect. primarily pirates or pillages are being tempted to attack anyone who has lots of resources in his town. No resources to steal, no pillagers would care to attack unless he just wants to waste gold and time.
      2. You may whine as much as you could but in the end, its still ur own responsibility to take care of your towns and play the game at your best. "STRATEGY" use such to avoid stolen goods, wasted troops and etc.
      3. Smaller TS vs Bigger TS... if we will see it, it is really not that fair, but if we come to think of it, Bigger players has also their prerogative whether to attack smaller players or not, its just the cycle of this game... we start from being small players and somehow we learn to defend ourselves in cases we are being attacked.. then grow... but if you whine being attacked by bigger players, better yet quit the game. Now in case other players sympathize to this player, then defend them if you want or take back what was stolen coz if you just mock on the boards then ur just more of the mouthful idiots as what u just said. what i mean is saying others idiot when u urself act like one then ur more worst than them, not pointing anyone but just try to reflect on it.
      4. Last point, saying things on the boards really does not count much in the game.. You maybe a celebrity in the boards but still its in the game that counts. Players post this and that, and lie this and that, but you know for yourself where you are standing. So better yet prove ur worth in the game rather on the boards. And frankly, BIG TS has an advantage but if your a good player, TS dont count that much base on my experience.


      AGAIN Word for the day STRATEGY! simple.. just try to understand that word and then you guys might then understand what your playing and then you will stop mocking each other out.


      Nothing is accomplished well with Hot HEADS... Chill out then ur brains might be working by then.


      GOOD DAY EVERYONE! :thumbsup:
      4
    • JInx's wrote:

      Voodoo wrote:

      Yet another Idiot I am not HH therefore telling HH to shut up isn't talking to me..


      since i started my id in this forum....i never make this word....

      huh...hard to talk with guy's without sense of respect to another guy's

      ps: You may be angry
      but you are not deserve to use this word to the people
      or
      These words might show you




      Respect is earned not given. So far Indo hasn't earned their respect therefore they shall not receive it.

      CaPiTaNo wrote:


      I don't know what Voodoo's problem is. If he's not in both party that is fighting here then why bother ? or you just like to flame and post hunt ?.

      Also we might not have good English that you guys use everyday, but i don't think that should be a reason for anyone to disrespect other people by saying if they got the lesson at school or similar to that. For me, Voodoo you are way over the line here. I don't know how other feel but i totally don't like how you discriminate people.

      I, myself lead a multi nation alliance on other server, yet i never complain if anyone have bad English. Just my 2 cents


      CaPiTaNo
      Mikalo said it best they started this whole thing with me by calling me a farm and such. I have nothing against people who can't understand English to well but yet again this is an English speaking server and when someone says an obvious statement and you don't even understand it even after the fact it gas been explained to you then maybe common sense is the issue that is, yes I may have crossed the line but Capitano if you were a -I- member then you should know how me and IET were we said what we wanted to say we never cared for what others thought respect was only earned and never given and we would fight if Indo wishes to come after me then so be it 47:63 right now my military isn't what it used to be but there you go Indo theres my coords where my army is Getsuga Tenshō is the town. Is it a battle that they will win well if they can't beat a 6k ms then that is sad indeed.
    • I have all of 27:53 blocked and occupied for a day... got bored and went home... where was you Yudis?
      You even wrote to me saying I will find nothing, which I didnt. But calling people out where you do
      nothing its even funnier. "VENI VIDI VICI" I came, I saw, I conquer. Nuffs said.