INDO is a joke and a bully?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • INDO is a joke and a bully?

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:




      Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much khaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
    • Enough said VooDoo! :lolbash:




      Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much khaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
    • Indo have never bothered me, infact when i first joined this server and came out of god mode i asked a indo player to send me 1k marble but he sent 10/20k (im not sure how much but it was alot).

      This same player has also been attacking my friend who is not in a alliance, this has been happening since he joined this server and at the moment he is just over 100k in ts.


      HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • King J wrote:

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down...



      ALLIANCE NO 2 ATTACKING ALLIANCE NO 1
      (YOU SAY'S IT'S A JOKE AND A BULLY)

      are you seriously :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by JInx's ().

    • King J wrote:

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:


      talk with my hands ......LOL

      let us prove on the field......
      :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • JInx's wrote:

      are you seriously

      trebi wrote:

      talk with my hands ......LOL

      let us prove on the field......



      Serious* Yes that is what you meant to say unless you just can't spell. Also they weren't saying you were bullying them God please get an education already I mean really it is rather annoying when you can't get a blatantly obvious point I mean I could tell this to a 6th grader and they would understand it.

      Also why don't you just DOW HH then if you can talk so much?
    • Voodoo wrote:

      let us prove on the field......

      Voodoo wrote:

      Serious* Yes that is what you meant to say unless you just can't spell. Also they weren't saying you were bullying them God please get an education already I mean really it is rather annoying when you can't get a blatantly obvious point I mean I could tell this to a 6th grader and they would understand it.

      Voodoo wrote:

      Also why don't you just DOW HH then if you can talk so much?



      are you HH member....i dont see hh tag in your city...mybe you must join to hh and you can send Your BIG MOUTH here :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
    • JInx's wrote:

      are you HH member....i dont see hh tag in your city...mybe you must join to hh and you can send Your BIG MOUTH here


      Obviously im not a HH member only reason why I post is because I come back to this server only to find out how bad your alliance's ignorance is I mean honestly your grammar is pathetic not one have you possesses common sense hell I could be sarcastic to you and you would think I was serious I mean really please I hope at least one of you has some intelligence. No I am not an HH member will I join who knows maybe in the future would I help them in a war against you guys maybe so but I highly doubt they would need my help to defeat the likes of your pitiful alliance. I could see you posting a battle where you guys attack 1 HH member with 10 of your members and go Major Victory for INDO INDO WIN!!!! HoF for INDO. >.> I look at your ignorance and my respect for mankind is lessened.
    • Voodoo wrote:

      Obviously im not a HH member only reason why I post is because I come back to this server only to find out how bad your alliance's ignorance is I mean honestly your grammar is pathetic not one have you possesses common sense hell I could be sarcastic to you and you would think I was serious I mean really please I hope at least one of you has some intelligence. No I am not an HH member will I join who knows maybe in the future would I help them in a war against you guys maybe so but I highly doubt they would need my help to defeat the likes of your pitiful alliance. I could see you posting a battle where you guys attack 1 HH member with 10 of your members and go Major Victory for INDO INDO WIN!!!! HoF for INDO. >.> I look at your ignorance and my respect for mankind is lessened.




      because we are organized.
      Our fight is not alone.
      We are an alliance of mutual cooperation with each other.
      we just need cohesion in the alliance INDO.

      if the fight itself better in just disband the alliance .!!!!!
      why there is an alliance that does not work for offense and defense. LOL :lolbash:
    • yudhis wrote:

      Voodoo wrote:

      Obviously im not a HH member only reason why I post is because I come back to this server only to find out how bad your alliance's ignorance is I mean honestly your grammar is pathetic not one have you possesses common sense hell I could be sarcastic to you and you would think I was serious I mean really please I hope at least one of you has some intelligence. No I am not an HH member will I join who knows maybe in the future would I help them in a war against you guys maybe so but I highly doubt they would need my help to defeat the likes of your pitiful alliance. I could see you posting a battle where you guys attack 1 HH member with 10 of your members and go Major Victory for INDO INDO WIN!!!! HoF for INDO. >.> I look at your ignorance and my respect for mankind is lessened.




      because we are organized.
      Our fight is not alone.
      We are an alliance of mutual cooperation with each other.
      we just need cohesion in the alliance INDO.

      if the fight itself better in just disband the alliance .!!!!!
      why there is an alliance that does not work for offense and defense. LOL :lolbash:



      Did you even read what I said like none of what you said relates to anything that I said................ Stupidity yet again strikes I feel like im talking to Forest Gump of why Jenny is not the girl he should be with......
    • Voodoo wrote:

      Quoted from "JInx's"



      are you HH member....i dont see hh tag in your city...mybe you must join to hh and you can send Your BIG MOUTH here

      Voodoo wrote:

      Obviously im not a HH member only reason why I post is because I come back to this server only to find out how bad your alliance's ignorance is I mean honestly your grammar is pathetic not one have you possesses common sense hell I could be sarcastic to you and you would think I was serious I mean really please I hope at least one of you has some intelligence. No I am not an HH member will I join who knows maybe in the future would I help them in a war against you guys maybe so but I highly doubt they would need my help to defeat the likes of your pitiful alliance. I could see you posting a battle where you guys attack 1 HH member with 10 of your members and go Major Victory for INDO INDO WIN!!!! HoF for INDO. >.> I look at your ignorance and my respect for mankind is lessened.


      IF YOU KNOW WHY INDO ATTACKING MIKALO............pliss tell me
      (because i just respon the attack with attack)
      (mybe you know because you still post in this thread "as i know you are not hh( (MEMBER)
      ) :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
    • Voodoo wrote:

      Did you even read what I said like none of what you said relates to anything that I said................ Stupidity yet again strikes I feel like im talking to Forest Gump of why Jenny is not the girl he should be with......



      what ever you say dude ,,
      i do not want talk to much..
      I can only prove by combat report.
    • King J wrote:

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:


      Point one: Where here does it say reserved for HH members and INDO members only?

      JInx's wrote:

      IF YOU KNOW WHY INDO ATTACKING MIKALO............pliss tell me
      (because i just respon the attack with attack)
      (mybe you know because you still post in this thread "as i know you are not hh( (MEMBER)


      I believe Mikalo said it himself "But INDO decided to attack me, now I decided to attack back." Where did he say this you ask Last Warning! 5th post down

      Point 2: pliss -> Please is what you meant to say. respon-> you forgot the D at the end. mybe -> my what a shock you forgot the A. as i know you are not hh -> really? thanks captain obvious....


      yudhis wrote:







      Quoted from "Voodoo"



      Did you even read what I said like none of what you said relates to anything that I said................ Stupidity yet again strikes I feel like im talking to Forest Gump of why Jenny is not the girl he should be with......



      what ever you say dude ,,
      i do not want talk to much..
      I can only prove by combat report.



      Point3: Good since you can't even speak properly to begin with that will do us all a favor and yourself.

      Point4: Who am I kidding you won't even get what I mean probably just wasting time with this.....
    • Voodoo wrote:

      Point 2: pliss -> Please is what you meant to say. respon-> you forgot the D at the end. mybe -> my what a shock you forgot the A. as i know you are not hh -> really? thanks captain obvious....


      we are INDONESIA

      KING J : WHERE ARE YOU....These people want to help with her mouth..maybe you could let him join the hh..so we can talk with CRother alliance members to talk in this thread only make this thread interesting
      but not necessarily the direction the conversation]
    • yudhis wrote:

      Voodoo wrote:

      Did you even read what I said like none of what you said relates to anything that I said................ Stupidity yet again strikes I feel like im talking to Forest Gump of why Jenny is not the girl he should be with......



      what ever you say dude ,,
      i do not want talk to much..
      I can only prove by combat report.

      JInx's wrote:

      Voodoo wrote:

      Point 2: pliss -> Please is what you meant to say. respon-> you forgot the D at the end. mybe -> my what a shock you forgot the A. as i know you are not hh -> really? thanks captain obvious....


      we are INDONESIA

      KING J : WHERE ARE YOU....These people want to help with her mouth..maybe you could let him join the hh..so we can talk with CRother alliance members to talk in this thread only make this thread interesting
      but not necessarily the direction the conversation]



      You are Indonesia and you are Ignorant I know your a 3rd world country and all but you guys must have some schools, Like really where did I say I wanted to join HH or that I am closest thing I said was maybe in the future that's like saying you may or may not actually have some intelligence but I take it you clearly don't.

      -User warned for flaming/trolling. -zoolander

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Voodoo ().

    • King J wrote:

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:

      To be a bully you need to command respect (or atleast fear), obviously you cant be a bully if your being laughed at. thus "INDO" can be either or, not both.

      so to answer your question of: "INDO is a joke and a bully?" No, they arent a joke AND a bully.
      :dash:
    • MrSmiléy wrote:

      King J wrote:

      OK why is it that an INDO player has come to my island and already threatened a not top 20 alliance? I find it quite embarrasing when your the second ranked alliance with members threatening a TUA!! Have you no shame or dignity? Then your doing it in the Agora like some backwards born hill billy child... I guess next you will be saying INDO can take on Ny and win? Back off the small guys and at least challenge the ones your supposed to be challenging... Or SHUT UP and just let the situation die down... :stick: :stick: :stick:

      To be a bully you need to command respect (or atleast fear), obviously you cant be a bully if your being laughed at. thus "INDO" can be either or, not both.

      so to answer your question of: "INDO is a joke and a bully?" No, they arent a joke AND a bully.
      :dash:


      Smiley I agree, but what I think King J is going with is how they attack players who are a lot lower TS then them and repeatedly.
    • I kinda respect indo for not giving a hoot about anyone. Not sure if they are just brave or stupid :D

      Also, I see no reason why are you raging on Voodoo, he did asked a good question "why don't you just DOW HH then if you can talk so much?"

      I presume you just want to make them dow on you, then you would just fight till HH gets bored, so that you can make further provocations such as "HH bad alliance, declare but no win, we best

      P.S. I was also being randomly occupied and blocked by INDO player. I fought him off and eventually resolved it with diplomacy, so I guess you can't judge a book only after reading the first page. My 0.02$