[DOW] DaWar vs Pinoy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [DOW] DaWar vs Pinoy

I don't have Pluvious gift for words. So this will be short and to the point...multiple alliances against our allies, 3star...what more is there to say?
  • LOL! Due to this declaration, obviously we PINOYs have already won the war against 3stars.

Their reason is invalid since we are the only enemy of 3star alliance here. So lame.

They needed another alliance to help them against us. I thought they are great alliances. Look at them now.

And DAWAR alliance are what we call in tagalog, "SAWSAWERO".

Goodluck! Great job PINOYs! The leadership is proud of all of you guys!
    SIG BY SKYRULE
  • Lord Demonites wrote:

LOL! Due to this declaration, obviously we PINOYs have already won the war against 3stars.

Their reason is invalid since we are the only enemy of 3star alliance here. So lame.

They needed another alliance to help them against us. I thought they are great alliances. Look at them now.

And DAWAR alliance are what we call in tagalog, "SAWSAWERO".

Goodluck! Great job PINOYs! The leadership is proud of all of you guys!

i never thought that you whine too much. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: and did we ever said that we surrender? wow we lost? wow :lol: :lol: did we ever complain about our situation ?( ?( :lol:
  • That is not whining bro.. You did. It is the fact. Your alliance whined to DAWAR for help. Just like calling your mother after a soft spank. LOL.

Look on the other perspective.. You are a military alliance but you lack the dignity of fighting without help. Hahaha!

Okay okay.. If this is how you guys fight then so be it. You just made us PINOYs so proud of ourselves.

Thanks.. . :thumbsup:
    SIG BY SKYRULE
  • Lord Demonites wrote:

That is not whining bro.. You did. It is the fact. Your alliance whined to DAWAR for help. Just like calling your mother after a soft spank. LOL.

Look on the other perspective.. You are a military alliance but you lack the dignity of fighting without help. Hahaha!

Okay okay.. If this is how you guys fight then so be it. You just made us PINOYs so proud of ourselves.

Thanks.. . :thumbsup:

how will you guys be so proud to yourself if even a single war you guys cant even win :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who told you were military allliance? were just a simple sims alliance :lol: :lol:

ok ok ok stop with the whine and let the CR talk now blah blah blah :grumble: :grumble:
  • LOL. Cool down bro..

Do we need to justify those past limited duration wars?

It you still want your dignity back then maybe we can focus our attention too to DAWAR alliance only like you did with AOL and GODS.

Our previous war with DAWAR are just exercises and not that serious since they are on the other side of the map. So don't make up excuses bro...
    We can see your nerves from here.

The truth is you've been served. :thumbsup:
    SIG BY SKYRULE
  • Their reason is invalid. :grumble: 3star allies declared war, now DaWar back to help .. :lol: .. I wish these two inter -VN-A, we will exchange military ,, GoodLuck PINOY

2 PH Alliance(PIN۞Y) 9,034,779
    3 UNITED(3star) 7,865,066
    4 DaWar Unleashed(DaWar) 6,703,377
  • leelee22 wrote:

how will you guys be so proud to yourself if even a single war you guys cant even win :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who told you were military allliance? were just a simple sims alliance :lol: :lol:

:D before being so proud of yourself having 3wars? now your saying that? :lol: oh btw. we cant win wars right? let's review the CR's :eyeroll: tree planting and farm kickin 3stars :lol: screen all of em and you have none :lol:

peace! :thumbsup:
  • lord demonites

dawar have all the rights to dow against pinoy..do i need to mention it wgy? its not "sawsaw" its you guys that intervene w/ our wars..

since pinoy have mdp w/ VIE and AOL..

you can also make them dow against 3star and pinoy (as if aol will do that :lol: )..dont whine here, it will only show your afraid of dawar :lol:

DaWaR peeps farm them good :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by spaPOT ().

• actually their is a VN-A alliance on ORG domain..

which SPADA (also a PH alliance) always farm this Vietnamese Alliance..

hope this VN-A are not related to ORG domain...

Goodluck :thumbsup:
  • well i just want to make it clear since the AOL surrender to us its now 2 vs 1 and itsn ow not 3star again and if VN-A joined it will going to be a 3star again hehehehe i bet my co member will be mad at me wahhahaha