Bold/Italic/Underline options incorporated into in-game messages x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• If you'd like to do color coded messages - per pre-defined rands, you'll need to submit that as a separate suggestion. This suggestion is merely for the addition of using BBCode in game.

:turkeydance:

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I like the idea well done but I have a question since check is leaving ikariam so how will answer any question or check his idea? :?: :?:

Edit: I forgot the to give it 5/5 Well done

The post was edited 1 time, last by angle ().

• The threads are molded into one, for the most part anybody can answer your questions since BBCode is fairly basic.

I can't vote this idea up, The in-game messages were not created for that type of thing and its not important in the slightest way to chane the entire way messages work. It also has a good chance at getting annoying.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • It may actually depend on your playing style and the alliance style. If the alliance tends to send a lot of messages, or get into a lot of conflicts, you don't have to waste time into reading every single one. Majority of the alliance have a lot of circulars, just think of it as a type of filter.