Top player on Rho is on the pillory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Do you read what you reply to? Do you think about your reply? He said if we find out a member is multi they booted swiftly. Then a pillage party. Read it more carefully you may see it.

wolverine X wrote:

ubt all i know is yeah you really need to kick out the multi member. why do you still going to keep it if they are multi you know they will not going to take back their account right so no use to keep them still. unless your a TS alliance
    • And you do know that it takes 24 hours to get rid of him even if he is banned so for those 24 hours he will still have their tag.

"The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed during war."

"You can't say civilization don't advance... in every war they kill you in a new way."

"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war."

"Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."
    • wolverine X wrote:

ubt all i know is yeah you really need to kick out the multi member. why do you still going to keep it if they are multi you know they will not going to take back their account right so no use to keep them still. unless your a TS alliance

Ugh. I guess our week of quite and half way intelligent posts has come to an end. Do you think he knows it takes 24 hours to process an alliance kick?
    • am i implying about your alliance sowa? or did i mension SOWA name on my last message? im implying it to all the alliance not only SOWA why so defensive?

@versati are you the kingkong in XI server too?

@ops

of course i do ive been banned 2 times what do you expect? :lolbash:

and i become a HS multiple times and i like to kick members :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolverine X ().

• Not Defensive WolfyloverX, we are just pissed off that one of our members was cheating.

I will say if your talking about INDO they still havent kicked Strong King, so your spot on.
    • highman wrote:

Well since that is what the past few posts have been about maybe it seemed that way? We all know how you like to :stick: .
      sorry if i hurt your feelings. :havecookie:

how will you hurt my feelings if all i want is to trash talk and i like others to trash back at me too to make it more fun :thumbsup:

dont worry soon its not going to be on boards :stick: it will going to be ingame too :thumbup:

@ ops
      well i your pissed dont get pissed off of me coz your HS is the 1 who accept it so get pissed to your HS not me :thumbsup: and if your pissed on what i post here feel free to visit me then and ill make you a good hot tea :thumbup:

• ooopppsss sorry i apologized as you can see me no good english me no talk english like hulk do :lolbash:

we only smash not willing learn talk english :lolbash:

yeah i agree to you too in fact this multi just messed up my island twice now in PI server and now here in RHO. now i need to donate all i can just to make my island rich

• SirSouth wrote:

if we had known about Zap

I didnt even thought or noticed that Zap is cheating :(

how will you hurt my feelings if all i want is to trash talk and i like others to trash back at me too to make it more fun :thumbsup:

You're seem to be trash talk proof, you're already used to being teased. ^^ Anyway, my other island is pretty messed up too. 8 of them are banned. 1 is in v-mode. :angry: Majority of who remained have below 3k TS.

GOs seems to me are very hands on and active but theres too much to handle and monitor. Few hours ago, ive been asked about trading/pushing. My tickets are also always being attended to. I love reporting, i spare a time for that lol I hate those who use dummy accounts for donation purposes or reserve some slots for their next colony or for an ally. :pinch:
    • you really dont need to have another account to save 1 spot in your main island tho what i do is i block and pillage all day and night 1 player in my island until he quit and i will take that spot now i have 1 island mate who just deleted his account and i got 1 available spot for me or for my ally again :thumbsup:

too all that near me im so sorry i know i made your account a hell coz i have no choice i need farm and i need to make a farm even if your not :thumbsup:

strategy :lolbash:
    • kickassgirl wrote:

Quoted from "SirSouth"
      if we had known about Zap

I didnt even thought or noticed that Zap is cheating

well i don't know him too, and they don't know him too.. the difference is...

SOME OF ALLIANCE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR PLAYER WITH HIGH TS :lolbash: ??

GOT BANNED :espion: THEN DENYING LOL
    • Zap was an island mate of mine and lets just say im a little surprised but not much with how fast he excelled, but i chalked it up to him using Ambrosia. guess i was wrong

EDIT: this thread should be the "Top Players of Rho in Pillory" LMAO

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aesir ().

• Aesir wrote:

but i chalked it up to him using Ambrosia.

I never saw any of his colonies in a premium ground so i guessed earlier that he wasnt an ambro user. I just bet he's excelling because of the good islands his towns landed to. :pinch:

pop2pop wrote:

SOME OF ALLIANCE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR PLAYER WITH HIGH TS

This im very sure of, he applied for Sowa. That is if you're trying to say is Sowa recruited him :D ME and Sowa were his options back then. Or create a brand new alliance.

The post was edited 3 times, last by kickassgirl ().

• pop2pop wrote:

what every reason it is cheating is being "Cheater" right Bossplayer??

:bday:

im not quite understanding what you meant? you need to learn better english or something man....

explain that sentence better so i can answer it. or is that your way of trying to troll on me? lol

either way, i didn't want him in SoWa to begin with. but that is why we have a voting system. so no1 can make any biased decisions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BossPlayer ().

• I very seldom post in forums where I am SGO, However, I do want to say; the GOs assigned to Rho and I, will do everything we can to clear the server of cheaters. We appreciate the suspicious reports and act on them as fast as we can.

I think of the cheaters, and wonder if this is how they conduct their Real Life. If their game actions are a reflection of how they are in Real Life, I would not want them as a friend, I could never trust them as they have no honor nor respect for their fellow human beings.

Sincerely
      Madam Rue
      SGO, Epsilon, Ny, Omikron and Rho

p.s. I will not post in this thread again.

Iota - My - Xi - Pi
    • It's funny how when you post something about cheating...

...the cheaters get very defensive and ask "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" They try to quickly change the subject after threatening people.

I'm so glad I handed off my Rho account to another player and got off the Island of Multi-Accounters. I've never seen such widespread and blatant cheating. Madam Rue said it all in the comment just above mine: it's sad when you can't even play a simple little game fair and square.

Sure,reasonably clever multi-accounters...but that just means it'll take the GOs a little bit longer to catch them out. This bunch were just smart enough to register their multiples from different IPs, but there's no getting around the fact that if you have a multiple and trade or raid with it, that activity is going to put you on the GOs' "hit list".

p.s.--It's extremely rude to make fun of other people's English skills, "Boss"--how many languages do YOU speak? All of the players here whose English isn't perfect are learning another language. Why don't you try reading and responding on a forum written in Spanish, Italian, Polish, or some other language, and see how you do? The fact that you made fun of another player for not having perfect English says a lot about your character, as is the way you try to take over entire islands in the server.

Karma, baby. It'll come back at you, like a big ole boomerang :lol:

I'm so glad I don't have to listen to those SoWa blowhards any more. Blah blah blah blah :D