Spork(Spork) VS. Dark Warrior(DaWar)Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Both sides have many great warriors, Pluvious hopefully you have more time to fight. I am not sure if you have all your omikron fighters with you as well but it should be interesting fight. Of course Spork has JM, Fish, Minos, Mars, and many other great players so it should be a good showdown

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • I think it will be interesting to see how this war plays out. It looks like Spork geared up for the DoW and DaWar didnt "beef up" much. Whether it was because they wernt too worried about it or they just didnt prepare, we will see. Good luck to both alliances! :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by SirSouth ().

• Jesse wrote:

Both sides have many great warriors, Pluvious hopefully you have more time to fight. I am not sure if you have all your omikron fighters with you as well but it should be interesting fight. Of course Spork has JM, Fish, Minos, Mars, and many other great players so it should be a good showdown

Funny thing is I just started this server to dink around wasn't going to join any alliance just a fun building do nothing account. That is why I am out on the edge of the world. Then kamayo asked me to help out so I did.

Kamayo brought a good group but honestly minus leelee coming to the edge of the work I am just to small to get involved really. only 12k TS and mills suck out here still. Anyways I am sure DaWar will show they can fight on any server like we have in the past.

Maybe someday I will play this account more often but I am only focusing on omi and dinking around here.

Should be fun war to watch and have leelee try to come out to our area and lock us down like a 12k TS can travel half way across the world and do anything lol he is just wasting gold and real money doing it lol.

Oh and I am leaving on vacation in a couple hours for the 4th tons of family in town so no time for this game the next couple of days anyways. Oh well maybe next time once I grow :(

Good luck all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pluvious ().

• jerseymike wrote:

Pluvious wrote:

Oh and I am leaving on vacation in a couple hours

yeah, I'm sure that was planned :huh:

It was planned before the rho server even existed. For the religion I belong to we are having a baby blessing for a baby we just had and family from all over are coming into town and most are already here.

I am not going into vmode either ;) just not participating cause I don't have time and I am to small to travel that far at this point in the game. I rather play smart than play on emotion which you have players in your alliance that do play that way. Good luck and enjoy hitting my cities and getting nothing and no damage points I can be a distraction :)
  • Pluvious wrote:

Jesse wrote:

Both sides have many great warriors, Pluvious hopefully you have more time to fight. I am not sure if you have all your omikron fighters with you as well but it should be interesting fight. Of course Spork has JM, Fish, Minos, Mars, and many other great players so it should be a good showdown

Funny thing is I just started this server to dink around wasn't going to join any alliance just a fun building do nothing account. That is why I am out on the edge of the world. Then kamayo asked me to help out so I did.

Kamayo brought a good group but honestly minus leelee coming to the edge of the work I am just to small to get involved really. only 12k TS and mills suck out here still. Anyways I am sure DaWar will show they can fight on any server like we have in the past.

Maybe someday I will play this account more often but I am only focusing on omi and dinking around here.

Should be fun war to watch and have leelee try to come out to our area and lock us down like a 12k TS can travel half way across the world and do anything lol he is just wasting gold and real money doing it lol.

Oh and I am leaving on vacation in a couple hours for the 4th tons of family in town so no time for this game the next couple of days anyways. Oh well maybe next time once I grow :(

Good luck all.

blah blah blah too much reasons you got there brother... even using your son as a excuse :lolbash:

and what did you messaged me? i will not going to get anything? well wait till i post in cR thread first ok :lolbash:
  • wolverine X wrote:

Pluvious wrote:

Jesse wrote:

Good luck all.

blah blah blah too much reasons you got there brother... even using your son as a excuse :lolbash:

and what did you messaged me? i will not going to get anything? well wait till i post in cR thread first ok :lolbash:

Post away you will not get anything from me at all. Not even a fight since you are 4-5x my size lol.

Not an excuse when you first message me just after I got on the server I told you this was not a real account just dinking around. I will not be joinin this war like i did not join the vie-e war. To small and out on the edge of the world.

Enjoy getting nothing from me :)
  • Pluvious wrote:

wolverine X wrote:

Pluvious wrote:

Jesse wrote:

Good luck all.

Post away you will not get anything from me at all. Not even a fight since you are 4-5x my size lol.

Not an excuse when you first message me just after I got on the server I told you this was not a real account just dinking around. I will not be joinin this war like i did not join the vie-e war. To small and out on the edge of the world.

Enjoy getting nothing from me :)

well not my fault that you got too many excuses :lol: and why are you the only 1 dawar in your area? think of it all of you combined all your ta in that area dont tell me you guys cant even lock down my only 1 town in 2:11? :lolbash:
  • Enjoy your pillaging and wasting of real money out here lol so funny it cracks me up. I hope you got some really good CR's for your time out here. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. You may stay as long as you like. :)
  • so flu i remember you just told me in OMI server that you guys fighting all the alliance that wants you guys but now here you are how funny :lolbash: and yeah i dont care if you dont fight thats good for me so its easy for me too :lol:

EDIT: oh yeah about the money your talking about? nah i dont care about all those ambrosia i used and guess what after i lock you guys down for 1 week i will warp again....... and i hope your YURI dont run on me and show us a real CR

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolverine X ().

• You guys are funny are you telling me it is a smart idea to join a war that you cannot afford?

At least make your trash talk smart I cannot travel 10 hours away to fight not enough money and can't build a big enough army to do anything that far.

Its all about being smart I can take care of the people in my area if need be. But not gong to fight someone that is in my area and bigger than all other people in this area combined right now lol not very smart to fight that. INstead we will continue to grow in our area and get to a point we can actually fight later on in the server.

Have fun wasting real money like I said.
  • Pluv is a good fighter he is just busy, it's not like people can fight 100% in every war they have ever been in. Find some other DaWar targets if you want, or attack pluvious he doesn't really care. I don't think his son or his trip is a excuse to rag on a guy for being busy

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?