ORG Owns COM [ORG] vs Liberty [1776], Chaotic Evil [CEvil], CrimsonTriumph [Fate], Dark Phoenix [DPX], SentinelOfAngel [SOA], WeAreAlphaOmega [A O], TempleOfOrder [TOK], SOLID [S-L-D], Band of Butters [BoB], and Buccaneer Crew [Crew].

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• ORG Owns COM [ORG] vs Liberty [1776], Chaotic Evil [CEvil], CrimsonTriumph [Fate], Dark Phoenix [DPX], SentinelOfAngel [SOA], WeAreAlphaOmega [A O], TempleOfOrder [TOK], SOLID [S-L-D], Band of Butters [BoB], and Buccaneer Crew [Crew].

We here at ORG declare war on the top 10 alliances of Beta.COM - Liberty [1776], Chaotic Evil [CEvil], CrimsonTriumph [Fate], Dark Phoenix [DPX], SentinelOfAngel [SOA], WeAreAlphaOmega [A O], TempleOfOrder [TOK], SOLID [S-L-D], Band of Butters [BoB], and Buccaneer Crew [Crew].

We follow in the footsteps of past ORG players that have come to Alpha.COM and shown that ORG is the better domain. We plan on building on their legacy here in Beta.COM

We feel that .COM players don't know how to fight, and we bring you superior .ORG tactics that we are certain will bring us victory.

Our Mods have also lost their slippers, hopefully this war will keep them warm in the time being.

War will end when one of the .COM alliances get ONE winning CR against us. Fail to do so in a time span of 2 weeks will make ORG the winner of the war and once again show that .ORG is the better domain.

Other ways the war will end is:

- The Moon blows up
    - Our Mods find their slippers
    - .COM gets hacked

Good luck to all.

ORG Pancakes
    ORG Leader

p.s. hai cidpro :love:
  • Someone desperately needs to find a girlfriend.. (sarcasm) BUT in reality...

Next can you jump to Zeta, and afterwards can you jump to NY? I would love seeing you guys waste all this time creating accounts on different servers to show how pixel tough you are.

Coming to .COM to show your 'superiority' over an online game where spending tons of time online gives you an advantage over players that dont play most of the day is, well, sad. Its like the World of Warcraft episode from South Park. Did you guys set up your own montage theme while building accounts? Or are you just creating accounts now and leaving them in god mode? I can see dirty tactics on the rise.

The part about .COM getting 1 CR in 2 weeks really shows that anyone from ORG will be on most of the day during the 2 weeks (at the least). Reminds me of this pic... lol.

Well the image wont show.. its the loser tool from the South Park World of Warcraft episode, lol.

The post was edited 1 time, last by IrishRedz ().

• Spamming other boards now are we

I have been on .org servers as well as .com and you have goods ones and bad ones. I am so sorry that yours is the later that you feel the need to spam our boards. As far as your skills I rather doubt they are much as most players that make bold boast on the boards very seldom back it up. If by chance you do have a pithy little army hidden somewhere as the smallest alliance you named (Crew) We really do not need the others. Anything more would be overkill. Ya know in a way I really wish you was more as we have enough farms on this server without adding your lot to the total.

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
    BUT it is better still to be a live lion"
  • This reminds me of that guy in Alpha who declared himself the Borg alliance, and then proceeded to claim that he was assimilating other alliances, one at a time. People would ask for CRs and he'd say "CRs are irrelevant" or some such.

People took him seriously too. :lol:
  • If we do not get a wining CR in two weeks you win, so may I ask are any of you going to come out of Godly Protection to allow a battle because if not I think the whole of .com server players will say you are a loser to the highest degree. So will you grow...well let just see what happens.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Will Knot: spelling of course ().