SoWa vs -ROT- & WarE SPAM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Current War Statistics Through Post #55 in CR Thread

SoWa vs. WarE

Total Battle Count: 79
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 641,325
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 1,316,673
    Total Difference In Damage: 675,348
    Overall Winning Alliance: SoWa
    Overall Winning Percentage: 51.29%

SoWa vs. -ROT-

Total Battle Count: 97
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 678,234
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 1,201,976
    Total Difference In Damage: 523,742
    Overall Winning Percentage: 43.57%
  • Current War Statistics through post #61

SoWa vs. WarE

Total Battle Count: 105
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 698,615
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 1,622,397
    Total Difference In Damage: 923,782
    Overall Winning Percentage: 56.94%

SoWa vs. -ROT-

Total Battle Count: 120
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 1,034,678
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 1,639,579
    Total Difference In Damage: 604,901
    Overall Winning Percentage: 36.89%

in post #58 there we a few -ROT- cr's mixed in with the WarE, i properly calculated them for the right war(thx to my program it caught they were not in the right war :))

in post#60 there were some duplicates(3) posted on SoWa side. they were ignored and not calculated.
  • BossPlayer wrote:

Current War Statistics through post #61

SoWa vs. WarE

SoWa vs. -ROT-

in post #58 there we a few -ROT- cr's mixed in with the WarE, i properly calculated them for the right war(thx to my program it caught they were not in the right war :))

in post#60 there were some duplicates(3) posted on SoWa side. they were ignored and not calculated.

nice 1 there -ROT- you guys doing good in war... 6ook damage is not too big hehehe SOWA guys looksl ike -ROT- guys is giving you a hard time there :thumbsup:

i hope -ROT- will be the next SPORK target :thumbsup: :thumbsup: oh well most of my words usually come to life :thumbsup:
  • wolverine X wrote:

BossPlayer wrote:

Current War Statistics through post #61

SoWa vs. WarE

SoWa vs. -ROT-

nice 1 there -ROT- you guys doing good in war... 6ook damage is not too big hehehe SOWA guys looksl ike -ROT- guys is giving you a hard time there :thumbsup:

i hope -ROT- will be the next SPORK target :thumbsup: :thumbsup: oh well most of my words usually come to life :thumbsup:

yes -ROT- has been a good opponent. we would have higher damage counts but we have a few SoWa that needs to be properly trained, seems a few SoWa weren't as experienced as we originally thought. which is why i am glad for this war :) shows us our weak spots and where we need to improve at! woot woot! been a good war so far. there's some cr's from them and WarE that have yet to be posted on their end. i wish they'd post them already so i can calculate them into totals lol
  • Yep, it has been a very revealing war :huh: Unfortunately I have not been able to be there for my team as much as I would have liked as I am busy out of town during the week and have to resort to shtty internet cafe junk boxes lol But I am proud of the way The Scourge has conducted it's business for the most part and SoWa have shown that they communicate well and have more than able fighters which makes for some great fun :gamer: :beer: I think we should all come together and celebrate the upcoming wars end with a battle for the Rho Hall of Fame!! We definitely have the right numbers and willing attitudes :thumbup: Until then, let us continue to sacrifice to the Gods of Ikariam :hail:
  • Noob Saibot wrote:

Yep, it has been a very revealing war :huh: Unfortunately I have not been able to be there for my team as much as I would have liked as I am busy out of town during the week and have to resort to shtty internet cafe junk boxes lol But I am proud of the way The Scourge has conducted it's business for the most part and SoWa have shown that they communicate well and have more than able fighters which makes for some great fun :gamer: :beer: I think we should all come together and celebrate the upcoming wars end with a battle for the Rho Hall of Fame!! We definitely have the right numbers and willing attitudes :thumbup: Until then, let us continue to sacrifice to the Gods of Ikariam :hail:

i hope JM will think about this war :D SPORK vs -ROT- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Sounds great Lee :beer: Just give us a year to sort ourselves out LMAO!! :lol: Seriously though, we are working to see where we can improve and we have a good strong core group who I can not express how grateful I am to be working with. It is great when you have players who protect their goods and are almost independent but fiercely loyal and fight for the team without question as well as being great donators etc as well and so willing to help the smaller players learning the game.
    The night is young and we are all still getting to know eachother really, and yet we have had a great time and worked together easily with some great results!
    My hat is off to The Scourge :beer:
    I look forward to a long journey with you guys :thumbsup:
  • Noob Saibot wrote:

Yep, it has been a very revealing war :huh: Unfortunately I have not been able to be there for my team as much as I would have liked as I am busy out of town during the week and have to resort to shtty internet cafe junk boxes lol But I am proud of the way The Scourge has conducted it's business for the most part and SoWa have shown that they communicate well and have more than able fighters which makes for some great fun :gamer: :beer: I think we should all come together and celebrate the upcoming wars end with a battle for the Rho Hall of Fame!! We definitely have the right numbers and willing attitudes :thumbup: Until then, let us continue to sacrifice to the Gods of Ikariam :hail:

yes :) we should set up a HoF battle for the ending of the war :) would be nice. woot woot!
  • WarE doesnt need to post any CR's. :blackeye:
    We're taking the "Charlie Sheen" approach........."WINNING" :lolbash:
    Thats b/c we at WarE have tiger blood in us......or something in that context :crazy:

We may not have killed many SoWa troops but we've killed 63 whales on island view :lol: Top that!
    Besides we're all busy making travel plans at New :vmode: Travel.cz ----------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>

And Kickassgirl........I'm sure you are a very nice person.......but the "nanny nanny boo boo" avitar.......well lets just say I know why she's wearing a patch over one eye! :thumbsup: I was trying to read and that avitar was driving me crazy.

Let me just say..........you know what you tell a woman with 2 blackeyes ???????
    Nothing..................you've already TOLD her TWICE! :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by BananaStabU: Because I only have 5 mins to edit and to not edit would have drove me "bananas" ().

• Current War Statistics

SoWa vs WarE (24, 810 away from war ending with WarE)

Total Battle Count: 150
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 1,176,455
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 2,798,735
    Total Difference In Damage: 1,622,280
    Overall Winning Percentage: 57.96%

SoWa vs -ROT-

Total Battle Count: 147
    Total Damage Received For Declaring Alliance: 1,190,208
    Total Damage Received For Defending Alliance: 1,861,015
    Total Difference In Damage: 670,807
    Overall Winning Percentage: 36.05%

if WarE has ANY cr's that needs to be posted, post them now so i can calculate them and we can end the war between SoWa vs WarE. then will be SoWa vs -ROT- war left