Declaration of War King J vs Jose

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Declaration of War King J vs Jose

On Sunday July 22, 2012 I attacked Jose for leeching a forge we shared... On Monday he demanded an apology... We have lived in peace since the server started and I would love to resolve the issue BUT I will not apologize since I have warned him several times to put more priests in his temple... he has NEVER been at 100 % faith on this island and I have had enough... He demanded a 1 vs 1 and so I am giving it to him...

Rules are simple:

1) We will not use our alliance members towns to hide our troops.
    2) We will not ask for help from anyone.
    3) Loser apologizes for what they have done (If I lose I apologize for attacking and IF he loses he apologize for leeching)

Winner is determined by:

1) Whoever surrenders and apologizes publicly!
    2) Who ever causes 3 million in damage first!

Failure to abide by the rules will be grounds for admitting defeat...

May the best fighter win!

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much khaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
  • It seems I have violated a board rule... Sorry about that Gozer! :phatgrin: Now I know! :closed:

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much khaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
  • doh? What are you talking about Ana? Did you mean duh? :phatgrin:

• It won't be a thread much longer... Just heard the rule states only alliances can DoW in the threads so back to good old silent Ny!