SPORK vs DaWar trash talking room

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• SPORK vs DaWar trash talking room

I figured I would go ahead and make this room up so we don't mess up the diplomatic room with well wishes....

Let it rip ladies and gentleman anything goes well within the rules that is.

I will start it off by saying DaWar your name really is just I don't know what to say but you really should take that name and flush it down the nearest toilet. Not one of your members are showing me that they like war. Why even create an alliance with that name you should just name yourselves DaBore. Your just a total waste and the only position your alliance deserves is the one bending over.

Just saying
    • Why do I feel like I have seen this boring war before?!?! I mean really?!...did you not get bored enough the first time? The name means nothing....you could call yourselves the Carebears but if you work properly together, you will be successful. Wake me up when you declare on an alliance that wants to fight back. :eyeroll:
    • upgrade your hideout first before you talk..

Enemy spies tried to incapacitate our guards by giving them wine. Our disciplined guards reacted immediately.
      We discovered a group of spies that were trying to infiltrate our town.

Captured spies: 8
      Escaped spies: 5
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

At least one of the caught spies had the mission to conduct a diversionary tactic.
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Riloos

Riloos is at [49:52]
      The spies' home towns are Mercµry
      There are

140 Sulfur Carabineers
      65 Spearmen
      300 Swordsman
      600 Hoplite
      12 Ram
      24 Catapult
      10 Doctor
      20 Cook
      27 Ram-Ship
      50 Fire Ship
      25 Catapult Ship
      6 Rocket Ship as well as
      3402 building material,
      3148 wine,
      2680 marble,
      775 crystal glass,
      6078 sulfur in Mercµry.
    • The fact that my spies got caught showing up early for the peep show, has what to do with your "war"? :ninja2

I hope you disposed of that snitch properly after you let your women have their way with him. :P

Now that you know what I have/had sitting in that town, what's next? You know, that information is useless to you unless you benefit from it. smooches.......
    • It reminds me one of Spork wars on Ny that the other alliance just ignored and didn't fought the war...only few members of the enemy's alliances there fought,you might know about what war i am talking about....:D
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 2 times, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• Hey JM, dont believe everything you read. ;)

My set up has worked just fine for me thus far. So I wouldn't go around pointing at short swords if I were you. just saying...... :D
    • actually sir south those swords would last 4 rounds at best including the spears. at which time you can say bye-bye sulfur carbs. rams and cats. and you will have lost flanks and support so your hops would go faster than your enemies and boom your army is GONE!!!!!
    • Dear Dawar,
      Along with the overwhelming majority of the RHO server I would like to express my sincere happiness in your shared complacency and apparent absence. I have seen dawar on other servers and they had some gumption. Is there anyone in dawar Rho from the previous servers? Or did you just borrow a name and create arguably one of the most inept #1 alliances in the history of Ikariam?

I am not trying to jump on the dawar bashing bandwagon, I am just curious how it is that you have no presence here in Rho and you are the number one alliance. I am not sure if any of you even have board acct's or CR converters. I would hope that someone in such a storied ikariam alliance would have a voice.........but alas it escapes us.. :unsure:

I hope you find yourselves and build a cohesive unit and fight together. I would like to have this server be competitive and have the number 1 alliance taking some part in the shaping of the server other than being an E-paper weight. Good luck to you in your war and maybe just maybe we can see Dawar Unleashed. As it stands you have only "unleashed" your stagnation upon Rho :doofy:

Kindest Regards,
      Adgn :havecookie:

The post was edited 1 time, last by A D G N ().

• :lol:
      Here is another great warrior of DaWar.... noobclub you have me in MS but yet instead of fighting in this war you choose to hit a -KA- member like a nub that you are. What do I have to drop to almost 1 10th of your MS for you to fight me..... You and your alliance are all a bunch of babies oh look at us we are the top alliance yet we love this sim game we play. You and the rest of your Dawar Babies are officially the worst alliance on this server.

Wait I just thought of something is that your plan to make all wars so boring that people never declare on you and you keep your top score and make it look like you all rule the server. haha brilliant biatches keep up the great sim job.......

in memory of lee lee
      :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • all i can see is that the leadership of DAWAR failed to point out who are the best players in their alliance... everyone knows that DAWAR and SPORK had DOW already in the past and DAWAR lost...

the leadership should already had known who are the fighters and best players that can help their alliance...

it seems that the DAWAR is not an alliance interested on building up a strong alliance and a core of players that can protect their name... i think DAWAR main goal is to accept anybody, invite anybody so that they can be the number 1 alliance here at rho...
    • karylmarc wrote:

it seems that the DAWAR is not an alliance interested on building up a strong alliance and a core of players that can protect their name... i think DAWAR main goal is to accept anybody, invite anybody so that they can be the number 1 alliance here at rho...

not anybody just those with high total scores that know how to run and hide and only attack weaker players and avoid anyone who is a challenge
    • why is Dawar not posting anything? I see some spork MS going down like awesomedude (128) and robb (668). but no CRs to back it up. are spork members firing their troops so Dawar will fight spork? ?(
    • ramship wrote:

why is Dawar not posting anything? I see some spork MS going down like awesomedude (128) and robb (668). but no CRs to back it up. are spork members firing their troops so Dawar will fight spork?
      maybe noone from DAWAR knows how to post CR... :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: