My plan for Sigma

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I'm interested to play, and start again on a new server...
      i'm play from xi.com ; zeta, omikron, ypsilon .org

can someone give me a link, so i can start to play and make new friends in this new server... thanks! :)

-BlinK
      :minigun:
      (MAFIA , WEAK, W_K, BYBS)
      :sniper: :rocketlauncher:

• give me a PM maximus

Thank you Carter & Crosswind

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity - Cookie Monster
      With a bit of creativity there is always another option - Cookie Monster
      You can get beginners luck, but the rest is all you - Cookie Monster

Visit the Fan Art Section
    • vnn wrote:

my plan was to bring 30 to 40 experienced active fighters with a few experienced gold suppliers from a few different servers, and i ended up with 80+. good luck to sigma in the near future.

Wow, 80 gold suppliers! So much gold :blink"
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

You are not reading it properly.He said he planned to bring 30-40 experienced fighters along with few gold suppliers from different servers, and he ended on 80 fighters.

This 80 was referred to fighters, not suppliers.Correct me VNN if I am wrong.

Oh,there is someone that understands :phatgrin:

Thank you Araqorn for translating to the :crazy: :thumbsup:
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• Sorry boys the spork gift is only given to one server at a time, amazing how some can scheme and complain about spork on Rho and then try and bring them to sigma. Here is the thing VNN I bet at least 20 of your members leave, people think they have time for a new server but when wars on old servers or personal life issues develope the newest server is generally first to go. Or even if they stay they wolnt be fighting as much and maybe you will end up with 80suppliers. Just telling you now so you don't get your hopes up

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
    • Jesse wrote:

Sorry boys the spork gift is only given to one server at a time, amazing how some can scheme and complain about spork on Rho and then try and bring them to sigma. Here is the thing VNN I bet at least 20 of your members leave, people think they have time for a new server but when wars on old servers or personal life issues develope the newest server is generally first to go. Or even if they stay they wolnt be fighting as much and maybe you will end up with 80suppliers. Just telling you now so you don't get your hopes up

jesse, bla bla bla. wasn't it you who egged many to come to rho? now all of a sudden this wimp clause of spork ony one server? lmao jm don't have a pair to come to sigma. besides i heard there might be some in house drama with spork and jm and his famous rage quits now would be the time to get the mighty spork here. but i know jesse you'll just reply with bla bla bla wimp clause.

surely you can't be afraid of 80 gold suppliers are you? as far as members dropping out hmm.. don't know time will tell but most are excited on what we're about to build. we might even call it the care bear crew. surely you guys can't be scared.

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• Yeh we are TOTALLY scared of you, wait how is that, "I will destroy spork" mission going. Let me check, records say spork is still undefeated ;) you should know by now VNN spork does in fact only go to one server. It has never been on two at the same time so why change now? Weren't you the one of the complainers on Rho about spork but now you beg for them to come to sigma? It's ok I get your tryin to act tough challenging a alliance that you know wolnt be there so I'll let you try and intimidate sigma, although blood will be the best quality alliance on sigma

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jesse ().

• Jesse wrote:

Yeh we are TOTALLY scared of you, wait how is that, "I will destroy spork" mission going. Let me check, records say spork is still undefeated ;) you should know by now VNN spork does in fact only go to one server. It has never been on two at the same time so why change now? Weren't you the one of the complainers on Rho about spork but now you beg for them to come to sigma? It's ok I get your tryin to act tough challenging a alliance that you know wolnt be there so I'll let you try and intimidate sigma, although blood will be the best quality alliance on sigma

just like i figured more bla bla bla from jesse. its pathetic. no worries jesse we're still on rho. to bad spork can only amount to in house drama, leader that rage quits and 1 server alliance. i guess multi-tasking is a bit much. jesse every time i see you up talking spork i picture you in a cheerleader's outfit with different color pom-poms. quick, someone paint me a different image.

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• I think there is still a lot of life on RHO, and things for spork to accomplish there. I know there are several individuals from spork playing on sigma, but I'm too old to concentrate on 3 servers. :tearup: