My plan for Sigma

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• My plan for Sigma

New server, New possibilities!

I am going to try something completely different this time around.

When the time allows I will be creating an Alliance. I am interested in picking one experienced player and one only. The rest of my members will be noobs. I want players who are willing to learn the insides and outs of the game. I want people who can communicate easily and don't have ego's the size of Manhattan. I already have another experienced player in mind and if they agree, his experience with Ikariam coupled with mine will allow us to build from the bottom up a great group of people who will be loyal, pleasant and less resistant to all the drama that comes along with building an Alliance that stands the test of time on any server.

This Alliance will not be put through any mergers, we will not be concerned with holding top TS. Our main focus will be on our members growth vs the Alliance. As our members grow, the Alliance grows with them. Placement at the top of the board is irrelevant for pretty much the first year of the server, Alliances will come and go. Our main objective is to create a team that can work together and learn together. I have 5 years here on Ikariam, I have put together teams that have been great and some not so great. The least likeable alliances I have created was when I looked for experienced players and entertained mergers. Two of the Alliances that I have lead are still active in Ikariam and still have active and respectable positions on the leader boards in their servers.

Shoot me a pm ingame if you are interested in having fun with like minded players and would like help building and growing your account while being part of a great team!

my IGN: Amahzing :)

• My plan for Sigma is to destroy that alliance of yours. You're making a training alliance I don't need this announcement like you've innovated a new idea.

Let the noobs know how ikariam works - my style. :)

Thank you Carter & Crosswind

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity - Cookie Monster
      With a bit of creativity there is always another option - Cookie Monster
      You can get beginners luck, but the rest is all you - Cookie Monster

Visit the Fan Art Section
    • Cookie Monster wrote:

My plan for Sigma is to destroy that alliance of yours. You're making a training alliance I don't need this announcement like you've innovated a new idea.

Introduction of thread announces some innovation, while reading it down to the bottom you realize its yet another thing we already seen thousand times.
      It may be just new to you Amahzing.And remember, your wish to grow doesn't matter to others.You might end up as a good farm alliance.Think twice before you proceed with that innovation.
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

Cookie Monster wrote:

My plan for Sigma is to destroy that alliance of yours. You're making a training alliance I don't need this announcement like you've innovated a new idea.

Introduction of thread announces some innovation, while reading it down to the bottom you realize its yet another thing we already seen thousand times.
      It may be just new to you Amahzing.And remember, your wish to grow doesn't matter to others.You might end up as a good farm alliance.Think twice before you proceed with that innovation.

You see LA this is why you should relocate to our core, it's just a minor setback but we're gonna all relocate and I force people to donate real hard. I know you'd join if we didn't relocate but c'mon. Otherwise I can't accept you into our new alliance because I am only accepting people who are in our core

• my plan was to bring 30 to 40 experienced active fighters with a few experienced gold suppliers from a few different servers, and i ended up with 80+. good luck to sigma in the near future.

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• cool story fella :D

But not all experienced players have large egos... Some are good followers and will let their experience do the talking
      "And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
      I'mma break that birdie's neck"
    • well done. Maybe we'll have some rivalry

• I never claimed I was being innovative. It was simply a title, and again your responses give proof as to why I am taking the route I am taking. As you all dash to the top adding any TS you can find so you can beat your chests and claim your better than every one else I will be happily training my assassin's. Good luck to all, it will definitely be fun! :P

• I have clearly stated I only accept people who plan to move to my core so that is about 20-40 peeps. Maybe we'll have a high average score but that's really it.

You know what, NOONE GIVES A :censored: ABOUT YOUR PLANS.

Maybe I should go make a thread for mine, maybe every single individual should do one?

Oh well, let's see how you can teach those noobs

• If blood is coming to sigma I already declare them the best alliance on the server ;)

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
    • No spork on sigma ;) and yes you are the blood I am talking about lol

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?