Which Server is the most Peaceful?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Which Server is the most Peaceful?

Hey everyone,

I have been playing now for over a year and I am tired of being attacked by multiple players at once. I am not interested in pillaging or wars. I am very peaceful and just want to try and get my colonies to grow. Is there such a server where I won't be attacked? I imagine probably not, but it would be nice if there was.

I just don't find it is fair at all getting three or more people attacking a small town for very little resources. Everytime I am able to build up my destroyed ships and army, I get attacked by larger armys and such. Yes, this game is about that side too I know. Really, I am not trying to complain about it but it is annoying. I have three colonies in Omikron. I am actually debating just getting rid of this game.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you for reading this.

Amber :)
    • Considering this game was originally intended for military aspects, and they completely switched it over to economics I can give you some advice...

1. Find an alliance to hide under.. by having a clan tag under your name can fend off some people. Their are alliances like mongol in Zeta which is ranked #1 last time I checked and devoted to players like you. No one ever touches them just because of their size.. but I could be wrong since that information is a year+ old lol. But you should get the gist

2. Move to the edge of the map where no one is around you, and possible devote resources to temples for extra protection

3. Find the most dead server, Lambda I believe is the least active.
    • If I had to choose I would say Epsilon, from what I've heard we are pretty peaceful. But the silence of a not-so-active server is also a good choice.

PS: Jazz this game was not intended to be a military-based game. If your looking for action try o-game (another browser based game by Game Forge). Action there is so constant you almost can't sleep in fear of getting your fleet crashed. :gamer:

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
      * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout
    • I too want a peaceful server. I enjoy the building and the trading and the speed but I hate the military end of it. I joined an alliance thinking that it would help prevent such aggression but my alliance is whimpy! And other alliances seem to ignore treaties and the like.
      So how do I switch to a different server without having to start over again?
    • Neferneferuaten wrote:

I too want a peaceful server. I enjoy the building and the trading and the speed but I hate the military end of it. I joined an alliance thinking that it would help prevent such aggression but my alliance is whimpy! And other alliances seem to ignore treaties and the like.
      So how do I switch to a different server without having to start over again?

u can't.... unless u get an account from someone
    • I don't think you can and I am pretty sure you can't but the world Rho is peaceful (at my location at least) we had one alliance of pillagers near us named VINA that used to attack us every day then we attacked them with DSF (we are BIA) and we almost disbanded them they are almost all in vacation mode or inactive. :sniper: :dead: now life is pretty peaceful.
    • ImperialUser wrote:

Check the 0-military guide linked in my sig. Put simply, you build 4 warehouses and use the increased warehouse protection to keep your resources safe so even if someone raids you they don't get anything from it and you keep your resources.
      I did, and I generally follow a large warehouse rule. But I was attacked while I was gearing up for a palace upgrade and I made the mistake of going to sleep. I was attacked while I was offline and then blockaded. Once I caught the perp in the act (another palace upgrade!) and quickly moved all my goods off island. But, really, I hate to have to be afraid to upgrade! ?(
    • the most peaceful server is Theta

less than 100 alliances and half of those consist of just one person.

How large is your account where ever you are ?- because I can probably get you a theta account. :)

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Svana ().

• I can't say a sertain server since where ever you go you will get attacked. I have felt the pain but quickly relised on how to make them stop.
      It was also omikron, where I was a 5k TS and he was a 50k TS. I got attacked constantly for the reason of not donating (had donated more to the mills than him, atleast on that island), and got attacked on daily bases. So I set my goal in that server to completely bug him. I sent a simple spearman every time to his town when he was attacking me, just to keep the military advisor red, I built up my warehouses so he'd never get anything from me and i donated some away if necessary. upgraded my town walls to 10 (was hard to do, glad it was a marble town) and kept a slinger there at all times. He didn't have SG, so every time he attacked me he lost some hops. I spammed his inbox with constant messages of "Hey". Even whined a little in the agora. and many more stuff so he finally stopped.(basically turned the whole island against him :D)

Lucky for me 2 weeks later Pi launched and I got to the same area as him, same island :D Now that we were ecual in TS it was REVENGE time, I constantly pillaged him after godly protection (got rams as fast as possible), always had his port occupied and I started getting messages from him begging to stop. (few were if u don't stop, i'll keep giving you hell on omi, which i replied with i don't care :D) So a week later he had quit Pi or started all over again in a different location. Anyway it was fun.

So advise to you would be to get a good ally. Follow ImperialUser's 0 MS Guide (it's great :D) and bug him/her/them :D
      but srsly, if you aren't that lucky then it's best to start over at a diffirent server. I could invite you to sigma if you wish, it's new and i'm in a location where many around me are great fighters (who i can talk to not pillage you) and I could get you to start near us :D There is almost a 0% chance of getting pillaged since me and a few others (friends) are the pillagers :D What to you say?
    • join there allies an alliance that has a peace treaty with them or something.In which placement are they??????????????????join stronger an alliance that doesn't accept to get one of it members pillaged. :sniper: :dead:
    • HAHAHAHAHAHA

You do know that every alliance SAYS they don't allow their members to be pillaged. Just because they say it - doesn't make it true. No one likes to admit that their alliance is really an alliance of farms.

Most 'smart' pillagers allow their farms to grow a little so that they can be pillaged again when they have more resources.

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.