Black Vs. Spork

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Black Vs. Spork

as general of Black let it be known we declare war upon spork. terms to be decided later.

War starts Nov - 6 - 2012 00:00 ika time.

Starting time changed, war started Nov - 4 - 2012 07:43 ika time
    -DrunkWithAGun

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

The post was edited 3 times, last by vnn ().

• Awesomedude wrote:

sooo black grew some balls :lolbash:

lets get this party started :bday:

no awesome im done i will go vmode coz i will do it my way :lolbash:

and yeah vnn your GUY DEWAZZA who you want to be my 1vs1 is now leeching nice you have your words LoLzzzzz :lolbash: :lol:

bye guys see you after the war :lol: :lol:
  • I love it how once VNN sees Spork members are online to reply to his DOW he edits it and changes the start date so he has a few days to run as far away as he can :lolbash:
  • vnn wrote:

War starts Nov - 6 - 2012 00:00 ika time.
    wahahahahahah after i moved you going to changed it? :lol: :lol: :lolbash: :lolbash: how funny this BLACK :lolbash: :lol:

ok i will wait then :lol:

1 more VNN is it sure its going to start on NOV 6? :lolbash:
  • Lee this is just typical Black lol
    they will start something then hesitate haha
    EX 1. 1st Spork dow on Black. Black claims they aren't ready and hide
    EX 2. 2nd Black VS WarE war. Black starts the war then gets scared and ends is 3 days in
    Ex 3. THIS THREAD! Black dows Spork and then decides they need 3 more days to go hide all their troops from us :lolbash:
  • Awesomedude wrote:

Lee this is just typical Black lol
    they will start something then hesitate haha
    EX 1. 1st Spork dow on Black. Black claims they aren't ready and hide
    EX 2. 2nd Black VS WarE war. Black starts the war then gets scared and ends is 3 days in
    Ex 3. THIS THREAD! Black dows Spork and then decides they need 3 more days to go hide all their troops from us :lolbash:

no awesome here is the true reason of this...

VNN: we dow to SPORK.

leelee: wahahaha i will run...

awesome: me too :P

dark vikar PM VNN: hey VNN warE is still a farm we cant fight spork yet give us 2 days.

VNN oh yeah i think we should give 2 days coz most of spork is online :lolbash: and we know we will get beat up and leelee is start moving now :lol: ...

DARK VIKAR yeah VNN thats a great move so spork will not going to FARM warE :lolbash:

end of story wahahahahahahaha :lolbash:

EDIT: VNN make sure you will not going to surrender again ok :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolverine X ().

• Sounds like fun. We were going to DoW on Monday anyway, so this works well. I say the terms should be:
    "the first person from either alliance that uses this emoticon :lolbash: on the board loses" :eyeroll:

Does this make 14 alliances on RHO at war?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Paul Hoffmann ().

• No guys there weren't prepared for a war yet and so now since they DoW at least there wolnt be any excuses.

As diplomat of spork I recognize this war

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • this dow is lame and not recognized. a dow is already in place so save your tough guy attitude for a couple of days and close this thread.

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• Well... I saw this coming.

Okay, the guy tells you the war starts on the 6th. It isn't because he isn't ready, no, Black could've used this time to raise military scores to the moon before and be none the worse to just start attacking. Rather, they waited so everyone would be aware of WHEN they needed to adjust their sleeping schedule. He basically said "Hey, we're gonna start attacking you guys in two days at this time. Don't be asleep." To which you responded, roughly 2 hours later, "Nope, I'd rather attack you while you're sleeping and completely backseat the 'good faith' clause you just enacted on us."

So... Go Black. They had some class, and you completely ignored it.
    The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
    Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
  • Aj black has had their military in full swing for a while since they have been so paranoid over spork. Not sure what the problem is, the other war hadn't started so spork decided they wanted to be the one setting the terms and to get it started now. I highly doubt the reason for blacks delay had anything to do with class and if it was in fact for spork o get ready this is us telling you were are ready for the war now

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • @VNN
    by posting here you have recognized this DOW. quit trying to stall and fight :lolbash:

@AJ
    Everyone knew a war between ßlack and Spork was coming. you have to be the only one that could think it would be in "good faith" or any other friendly manner. VNN came to Rho to "crush" spork now he shall pay the consequences