Server Represenatives

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Server Represenatives

Server Representatives

So. Who's going to try? I won't, I'm a mod and I haven't stayed on any server for too long (Other than Ny...). But, is anyone going to try for it? We've got to have SOME bright minds that want to try. More or less, I want to see who wants to try out so we can at least think about before hand who we'll nominate. I hear diplomats make pretty good candidates.

And someone needs to nominate Bamcbix on whatever server he plays[/insidejoke]
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
    • I wouldn't mind, I feel like I know most players here from being active on the boards and also starting the server chat where I have met and got to known a lot of players also but I guess it is up to vote to decide

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
    • Seems like it would be interesting, but I don't think I'm the right person for the job. I'll campaign for Jesse though since there's no one else.

Vote Jesse 2013!

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Anarchy ().

• Vote cookie monster, I have cookies!!

Thank you Carter & Crosswind

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity - Cookie Monster
      With a bit of creativity there is always another option - Cookie Monster
      You can get beginners luck, but the rest is all you - Cookie Monster

Visit the Fan Art Section
    • Only if you support my gummy campaign... I'll get back on that just as soon as I get my mafia game going (It's weird... I could have it running in probably 4 hours, but I'm so damn lazy I can't seem to manage).
      The current campeign I am making is the Gummy Bear supremacy campaign. We all know they are more important than gummy worms, so why do the worms get more love? Fight the worms, Gummy bears are the higher candy!
      Join my campaign to end the tyranny here!

Ika Mafia
    • I would want someone who knows the game inside and out. Someone who is diplomatic, knows how to build, knows how to fight, and knows the pluses and minuses of all aspects of the game. That way when it comes to suggesting, discussing, and voting on new features, we as players will be confident in knowing that our representative is striving to get the best new features implemented that will lead to a brighter future in Ikariam. With that being said I'd like to nominate CHUCK NORRIS for Sigma server representative. I, for one, welcome our new server representative overlord.

+1 for Chuck
    • sARR wrote:

I would want someone who knows the game inside and out. Someone who is diplomatic, knows how to build, knows how to fight, and knows the pluses and minuses of all aspects of the game. That way when it comes to suggesting, discussing, and voting on new features, we as players will be confident in knowing that our representative is striving to get the best new features implemented that will lead to a brighter future in Ikariam. With that being said I'd like to nominate CHUCK NORRIS for Sigma server representative. I, for one, welcome our new server representative overlord.

+1 for Chuck

Sometimes it's hard to see sarcasm over the internet.

• Cookie Monster - Cookie and Rage 2013

• sARR wrote:

I would want someone who knows the game inside and out. Someone who is diplomatic, knows how to build, knows how to fight, and knows the pluses and minuses of all aspects of the game. That way when it comes to suggesting, discussing, and voting on new features, we as players will be confident in knowing that our representative is striving to get the best new features implemented that will lead to a brighter future in Ikariam. With that being said I'd like to nominate CHUCK NORRIS for Sigma server representative. I, for one, welcome our new server representative overlord.

sARR wrote:

+1 for Chuck

sARR wrote:

+1 for Chuck

yea Chuck!!!
    • Well looks like chuck will have some tough race considering i am joining as well.I will build strength through knowledge server. Also I am starting a project that will last 3 months in February for entertainment of the public and showing your knowledge and having fun at the same time :love:
    • I vote for myself.
      i am an advocate for AJ's gummy campaign. THEY WILL RULE!!!
      and I'm awesome....
      well i changed my mind
      +1 for chuck
      wait i changed it again
      +1 for cookie
      Ah darn i just cant make my mind up....
      +1000000000000 for Jesse
      yeah that one sounds about right ;)
    • i can think of no one else better the chucky as class president, oh wait. i mean sigma rep and president. he is well spoken and well mannered. he knows all the tactics there is and invents new ones as he goes along. his wits are legendary and his communication skills surpasses anyone i have ever known.

rarely does such and innovated player such as chuck comes along. truly one in a million. not only does he grace us with his presence but the knowledge he passes along is truly priceless. hes got mad skills as bright as any light that can blind the eyes.

of course he has my vote, without doubt. :thumbup:

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• I started this server roughly a week ago.

From what I can tell, the "civilly" criteria may be an issue.

I think banmbamcbix should represent, but not for any particular server. Bam's always good for a laugh. Plus, Bam can string two sentences together coherently unlike whoever winds up getting nominated here or posting after me.

When the impotent turd happens by here and asks for my username, it's the same in-game. Started here a week ago. What are you gonna do about it? Didn't think so. No, I'm not going to meet your sorry ass on some neutral island in a ship-only battle. God. What has this lame game come to. LeeLee?