Tactical Cube and Weeener's continued discussions

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • I wasn't questioning you for not PMing me, I was trying to tease you and lighten the mood. My apologies if you felt I was making light of the situation in general as that was no my intent. I'm not questioning your assumptions, they are your own and all anyone can do is make decisions based off of the information they have at the time. I'm just trying to straighten things out from our side and establish a dialog going forward.

      Along those lines, the fact remains that MCS had no idea you were fighting TC so all that I can do is keep us out of it going forward. Which is why I sent out the circular message that I did. I don’t really need to know the whys of the matter; MCS doesn't make a habit of butting into 1v1s or other alliances' retaliations.

      If it helps you any for timeline, as you pointed out in one of your previous posts, Disturbed-1 went into v-mode during our war with NR several months back. I couldn't very well leave diplomat with a player in v-mode, so it's been -SPARTAN- ever since then.

      Regardless, since he's in v-mode I can hardly ask him why he helped out TC. They are his towns to do with as he wishes and he knows full well the consequences of offering up his town for GR are that he is knowingly involving himself in someone else's conflict.

      As I said before, I have requested that MCS members stay out of your conflict with Tactical Cube going forward. I will have to rely upon you to let me know if anyone violates that request.

      I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
      nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
      I love only that which they defend. - J.R.R. Tolkien

      The post was edited 1 time, last by aspasia ().

    • aspasia wrote:

      I'm not questioning your assumptions, they are your own


      They were not assumptions it was only based on information given by you to me!!! But sure sounds more like I´m making stuff up as I feel like, huh?


      aspasia wrote:

      Regardless, since he's in v-mode I can hardly ask him why he helped out TC


      Well if I remember correctly he was calling me out pretty much on the boards during the war, right before he got humiliated in game. So try sending a pm.... *sigh*

      aspasia wrote:

      As I said before, I have requested that MCS members stay out of your conflict with Tactical Cube going forward.


      MCS should stay out of my way period !!!!regardless who I´m fighting. ( if I´m not attacking you guys dont attack me) Clear enough?

      aspasia wrote:

      . I will have to rely upon you to let me know if anyone violates that request.


      Dont hold your breath ,I usually handle things my own way....

      aspasia wrote:

      the fact remains that MCS had no idea you were fighting TC so all that I can do is keep us out of it going forward.


      Yeah, sounds like you really care about the situation lol All you care about is me to shut up about it!!!! And I will , but I´m sure somebody else that will take the situation more serious ,will pm you or send a circ and bring up this queation again. :D


      You trying ti belittle this is getteing me a bit up set.

      But I pulled out a small one that made me smile... Many times the small battles and all the things going around when many towns are at fire at the same time is evenmore fun then the huge cr´s.

      The story behind this make it more fun for me I guess but it put a smile on my face.


      Battle for WLS SUCK MY
      (09.12.2012 1:46:59)

      Tactical Cube from WLS SUCKS
      vs
      Weeener from BestBud

      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      ................................ - Hoplite...............13(-0)....
      ................................ - Balloon-Bombardier....44(-0)....
      Battering ram..........5(-5).... - ................................
      Mortar.................0(-48)... - ................................
      Cook..................15(-0).... - ................................
      Spearmen.............236(-14)... - ................................
      ................................ - Wall...................7(-0)....
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals Lost.............-1,518 - Generals Lost..................0
      Offensive points...............0 - Defensive points...........3,796
      Damage Received...........75,920 - Damage Received................0
      Damage Percent..............100% - Damage Percent................0%
      -------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Weeener

      57 of Weeener's units are stationed in WLS SUCK MY.
      The miracle of Tactical Cube 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.12.2012 1:31:59)
      The miracle of Weeener 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.12.2012 1:31:59)
      As the only thing left of Tactical Cube's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
      Tactical Cube's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
      The miracle of Weeener 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.12.2012 1:46:59)
      The miracle of Tactical Cube 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.12.2012 1:46:59)

      Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Ikariam Cr Converter]


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().

    • Psychopath wrote:

      I need a hug, All the WLS hate going around is making me cry.


      Then you are at the wrong place. TC has this fetisch for sucking so I hues thats all you will get.... Just look at his town names LOL


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • I will not take responsibility for all of these things that you are accusing me of when I have done nothing to earn them. Yes, I made ONE small, one sentence long, teasing remark (partially at my own expense) about how I don’t come to the boards and therefore missed helping out on this situation quickly. The entire rest of my post was doing my best to resolve the situation and telling you the steps I had already taken towards that end. Mainly, ensuring that no one else from MCS entered the fray. I did *not* take the situation lightly or in any way insinuate that you were making things up or being a crybaby.

      Furthermore, no one from MCS attacked you. Tactical Cube has PM’d me in game and told me that he sent troops on a defend mission to Disturbed-1’s town and then recalled them. This resulted in it looking like he had GR with Disturbed-1 even though he did not. Since Disturbed-1 is in v-mode I can’t get his side of the story to confirm this, but it makes sense to me and I don’t see why TC would feel the need to lie about this. Disturbed-1 has been very busy lately and has been largely in v-mode since our war with you. He’d only been out of v-mode for about a week when this happened, and I’m sure when all of that went down he decided that he didn’t have time for any of it and just went back into v-mode.

      Now to address some of your concerns that you mentioned in your PM to me. I did not defend Disturbed-1 or Tactical Cube in any of my previous posts because to me that is not what this is about. Yes, I like Disturbed-1 and think he’s a great guy and very fun to play with. Yes, I also like Tactical Cube. He’s always been nothing but straightforward with me and I have no reason to dislike him. That doesn’t mean that everyone on the server has to feel the same way. Obviously both of them have made their fair share of enemies on the server. So I like them and you don’t. So what?

      The *only* thing that I will discuss going forward is how we can reach a diplomatic resolution to this issue. So one more time, here are the facts of the matter:

      1. No one from MCS attacked you, or as it turns out, even granted Tactical Cube garrison rights against you.
      2. I have put out a circ requesting that all MCS members stay out of this engagement and not grant GR to Tactical Cube.
      3. To my knowledge no one in MCS has involved themselves in any way in this conflict since I put my circ out, and as it turns out we weren’t even involved in the beginning meaning that MCS has taken NO actions in this conflict whatsoever. To which end, I’m not sure what further steps I can take to resolve an issue that we were never involved in and have not become involved in.

      If there is something else that you would like from me or MCS regarding this issue, please say precisely what it is and I will do my best to reach a resolution regarding it. I’m only here to resolve the issue, not to hash out your personal feelings against MCS, any of our members, or Tactical Cube.

      I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
      nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
      I love only that which they defend. - J.R.R. Tolkien
    • aspasia wrote:

      So I like them and you don’t. So what?


      My point exactly! They where your friends and they are MCS well they work toghethere at least and you wonder why I reacted like MCS was involved and did not choose to discuss the issue with you! lol


      aspasia wrote:

      No one from MCS attacked you, or as it turns out, even granted Tactical Cube garrison rights against you.


      Hahahahahaa says who? YOU? Yeah thats right you were having troops in the battle so you could see the waves and decide that it was not garrison, right!


      aspasia wrote:

      Tactical Cube has PM’d me in game and told me that he sent troops on a defend mission to Disturbed-1’s town and then recalled them. This resulted in it looking like he had GR with Disturbed-1 even though he did not.


      LOL Yeah I know you can defend and then release defend, but that was not was this was! But since you say it´s a fact that it was no garrison and I´m just lying so..........

      Enough said ... I will try and get back my stuff some other way then , I dont think we get any longer in this discussion, since you decided that I´m lying and your " new " BFF Tactiacal Cube , is the soursce to go to for the truth. :dash: Heck why dont make him your diplo ,you guys seem to change a lot anyway. :thumbup:


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().

    • With all respect Aspasia,

      You are the leader or a leader of MCS. Each members actions while they hold the MCS tag effect the Alliance as a whole, so his actions hurt the alliance. And this is where diplomatic actions come in to effect also. Even tho no attacks were made from your alliance to Weeener, your member was harvesting the enemy and cooperating with his actions.
    • weeener wrote:

      My point exactly! They where your friends and they are MCS well they work toghethere at least and you wonder why I reacted like MCS was involved and did not choose to discuss the issue with you! lol
      OK, I suppose that's fair enough. I always do my best to approach any diplomatic issue objectively and find out both sides of the story. However, I can see how you would think that I'd take my alliancemates' side right from the beginning. My priority is to look out for my alliance and the people in it, but it is also to do my best to resolve issues to everyone's satisfaction when my mates are in the wrong.

      weeener wrote:

      LOL Yeah I know you can defend and then release defend, but that was not was this was! But since you say it´s a fact that it was no garrison and I´m just lying so..........
      Again, good point and you're correct. I should not have listed that as a fact. You are certainly not a liar. You are a great player and fighter, and in my experience you always fight fairly and to the best of your ability.

      Tactical Cube proposed another scenario that tries to explain the situation. Sadly there's no way to know for certain from my side if Tactical Cube and Disturbed-1 had garrison rights or not. As you pointed out, no one has shared the CR with me and I had no troops in the battle. But even seeing round by round results in the CR wouldn't say for certain if there were garrison rights in place since you can send out multiple defend missions and then recall them individually as a last resort waving method. Since Disturbed-1 is in v-mode, I can't ask him if he granted garrison rights or not, and even then I must rely upon his word. I trust Disturbed and don't think he would lie to me to avoid getting hit by you. He's a big boy and would take his lumps, but since he's in v-mode I can't ask him. Similarly, I have no way to verify that what Tactical Cube says is true.

      So let's play out this "what if" scenario: Disturbed-1 had garrison rights with Tactical Cube. Typically in that situation, I would do as I did in this situation and request that all MCS people stay out of the conflict and I would grant the aggrieved party (you) a retaliation on our player (Disturbed-1). Since Disturbed-1 is in v-mode, I can't very well grant you retaliation at this point in time (not that you'd wait for an invite ;)). It's my understanding that you did pillage Disturbed-1 before he hit v-mode, but again.. no one has shared any CRs with me. There have been several people in MCS that have offered to send you some goods to compensate your losses. Heck, *I* would be willing to send goods your way if you can tell me what you would need to compensate your losses. But I feel like we've been doing this :dash: for pages of this thread. I have been trying to figure out what is going on and reach a resolution, and would really love it if you could tell me what further action you would like from us to make it right.

      @Mizukage - Yes, you are correct. Which is why I would typically grant a retaliation upon receiving proof. However, since he's in v-mode that's not really an option and no one has provided me anything to support their claim one way or the other. This is also why I'm trying to find out what else could be done to resolve the situation since retaliating on Disturbed-1 is not an option due to him being in v-mode.

      I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
      nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
      I love only that which they defend. - J.R.R. Tolkien
    • aspasia wrote:


      @Mizukage - Yes, you are correct. Which is why I would typically grant a retaliation upon receiving proof. However, since he's in v-mode that's not really an option and no one has provided me anything to support their claim one way or the other. This is also why I'm trying to find out what else could be done to resolve the situation since retaliating on Disturbed-1 is not an option due to him being in v-mode.



      How about granting weeener to return the favor to Disturb at anytime he feels ;)
    • Mizukage wrote:

      How about granting weeener to return the favor to Disturb at anytime he feels


      Yes, if I can get some sort of proof that Disturbed-1 had GR with Tactical Cube, then I would absolutely be willing to grant Weeener his retaliation whenever Disturbed-1 comes out of v-mode. :) In the mean time, as a show of good faith, I'd like to personally offer Weeener goods to compensate his losses. I have plenty of sulfur and wood for building more troops. I just need to know how much of what he'd like.

      I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
      nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
      I love only that which they defend. - J.R.R. Tolkien
    • hmm Tactical Cube has done nothing but bad mouth WLS and NR. Insulting them in EVERY post just about. Also threatening and being unable to threaten. To believe someone, you must first Respect someone. And Tactical Cube is not a respectable person. He talks big, he name calls, he is bias against certain people solely because of their alliance, in short, he is an insulting and unpleasant person to be around. I do not understand how he has respect from anyone. Even if you do not like WLS or NR, how can you respect someone who clearly disregards all civility and logic with dealing with other people.

      Like i said before, you cannot believe someone if you don't respect them. And tactical cube is NOT a respectable person, therefore he cannot tell the truth to the satisfaction of anyone except those who are of his own ilk.

      Therefore
      LAW: if Tactical Cube says it, its cannot be considered Truth.

      Now, back to what i was doing.
      :beer:

      Sig By Svana

    • I have also offered to make compensation on Disturbed's behalf. I am hesitant to assume that an ally of mine has been dishonest in any way but until we can get to the bottom of all this; I am happy to make a gesture of good faith to Weeener, rather than create any further aggravation or tension between our alliances. :)

      MCS, as a whole, generally tries to remain impartial between alliances and handle all negotiations as diplomatically as possible. I am sorry if you felt that MCS was not taking your feelings seriously, Weeener. I know that it was never Aspasia's intention to make you feel that way...and I hope you can agree that she is making great strides to make things right and ensure that you are satisfied with the resolution of this matter.

      Please contact Aspasia, myself or any of our other allies who have offered you compensation and we will be happy to send you some resources to make up for what you have lost. That's about all that we can do at this point, until Disturbed comes back from V-mode and we can all gain a better understanding of what happened here.
    • OK cool! MCS had nothing to with this. I have gotten far to many pm´s and offers of compensation to belive that any bode else is involved.

      I will drop this issue and appologise for my harsh way ,but thats my best way to get people to be honest ;)

      I will not take any compensation from MCS BUT I will take it from disturbed1. So if he ever get´s out of V mode I will deal with this issu then.

      As far as I go thanks all the lovely ladies that tried to calm me down and help work this thing out. Thanks Lita, loredana, Aspasia and spartan ( not sure about the gender but guesing he is a he ). Thanks for your patiense and as I said MCS is out of the picture Disturbed is not. :)


      Oh and TC stop with the cat and mouse, you have a better navy then me just kick my butt instead. :D


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().