Removal of "If Its Gone Its Gone"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Removal of "If Its Gone Its Gone"

In Suggestions one of the major aspects that causes ideas to be turned down is "If Its Gone Its Gone." However the things that are gone made the game better.

Opinions :)

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • WoW! When did you come to that Stunning realization ...lol

and oh by the way
      sometimes,
      when its gone it aint gone .
      It may more than likely come back as an ambrosia Pay to Win " Feature..

look up some of my suggestions before ambrosia..
    • I've known it since they made "it" become "gone" The main issue is if we cannot suggest what we need then why suggest anything? Further expansions of the game are unnecessary unless we have a player base. Mainly I'm in a troll mood :P

:makeatroll:

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • With all due respects to WLS -Alfa and
      Turkeh,

" or when something is added to the game, careful thought has gone into the decision."
      ' (was given careful consideration ) '
      or thought
      part leads me to make the logical conclusion that one should not believe everything one reads...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weezbo ().

• that should have been removed as a double standard ages ago - at the very least when GF asked us whether we wanted a gold pillaging server awhile back.

I understand trying to avoid wasting ppl's time with ideas that SOME PRESUME won't be implemented (possibly due to some comment from the past), but if ppl can waste their time here with some of the threads we see in spam (ban the person above you, etc) then why in the world can't ppl talk about possible ideas?

if the goal is to chase ppl away, and reduce their sense of "buy-in" then that goal has become rather successful...