Dow - Fuzz Vs Gocry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Dow - Fuzz Vs Gocry

DOW

Limited Duration

FUZZ vs GoCry

Start time: Sunday 14 April 23:59 server time

Combat only, No pillage damages.

10M total or Two Weeks, which ever comes first.. Since it is combat only.

Minimum 1000 to post CR.

We think that 6 vs 1 attacks on uncreative is unfair. We decided its time to even up the fight.

FUZZ HS
    • No pillages? No thanks. Not going to happen. Pillages are fair game. You just wanna protect those precious resources from piracy.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Whelp - the mods don't seem to like our terms. We do not agree to these terms. War starts now, and also includes all damage done to Uncreative since he joined fuzz. Pillage damage will also be counted - stop protecting your farms. We will not wait until Sunday to start destroying you guys. War will not end in 2 weeks. Best of luck.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• Yo-ho-ho! Me likes what me eyes see, but all me mateys want to see sum' plunderin' done! Hoist the Colors an' load up 'em cannons! Fair winds!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cap'n Zombie ().

• No need to contact Volley. We made our terms clear, and we will fight by them. Not this crap. We're not open to negotiations.

• START TIME: IMMEDIATELY!!!

PILLAGING INCLUDED!!!!

UNTIL HULK SAYS ITS OVER!!!!

MINIMUM 1K DAMAGE INCLUDING ATTACKS ON UNCREATIVE MADE YESTERDAY SINCE FUZZ WANTS TO GET INVOLVED IN OUR BUSINESS!!

WE AS IN HULK THINK FUZZ SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS! TIME TO CURBSTOMP SOME PUPPIES HULK MEAN BUNNIES!!

DON'T LIKE IT CRY HULK A RIVER! GO CRY! THIS IS WHAT GOCRY WILL FIGHT BY!!

COMPLAIN TOO LOUD AND HULK MAYBE MAKE IT PERMANENT!
    • Good luck for both sides.

I think do not count loots damage doesn't mean one side must not pillage other. My neutral idea is count the loots damage but divide by 2.
      Further, GF should make a rule to DOW the war. The war should be DOW in game through GO in game, and will be posted by GO after approved.
    • As expected..

Good luck to both sides.

To GoCry members, especially to those who are occupying my ports/towns, PLEASEEEE...

PULL IT OUT!!!! :cursing:
      My citizens are rallying infront of my town halls, Coz my wines are running out...

Server: Ikariam.ORG World: Iota
      Epic 1vs9 Army Of Death
    • My opinion of GOCRY is so low from the above posts...

Honestly, your bull **** is stinking up the forum :oops:

Posting a comment saying "war starts immediately" and striking prematurely illustrates your deficiencies and culminates your cowardice.

The server does not revolve around you.

:growup:

Besides, it's just a game

:havecookie:
    • Until proven otherwise, the server does in fact revolve around us.

• kk gurrl

• "If you give a troll a comment, he's gonna want another.

If you feed him another, he's gonna call you a *girl."

GOCRY is nothing but an alliance full of trolls who get their offs on the internet. Their diplomat literally has over 100 comments on the forum speaking in fragmented sentences poorly resembling the speech patterns of Marvel's super hero "The Hulk". I am flat out convinced he has started speaking to his team mates in this fashion. One day, he's going to take a dive off the deep end and convince himself he is "The Hulk" in real life, leaving Ikariam and his alliance of lifeless warmongers forever. How did this guy end up being our server representative people?

Yet somehow they think Uncreative being number one on the high-scores has made him a "farm" and makes him deserve to be gang-banged by a horde of bullies. Yet somehow they think a 6 on 1 is fair because Uncreative's WAREHOUSES are starting to cost more then four lvl 30 warehouses can protect. The last time I checked, the whole entire point of the game was to raise your score. According to GOCRY, once your score passes 50k, an account is classified as a "farm" and deserves hourly pillage runs to make sure governor's residences aren't being upgraded. Unless you are part of their hand selected unit of warmongers, of course...

The whole problem, though, is I see through your masquerade and can smell your bull :X from a mile away...
    • Wonka Inc wrote:

"If you give a troll a comment, he's gonna want another.

GOCRY is nothing but an alliance full of trolls who get their offs on the internet. Their diplomat literally has over 100 comments on the forum speaking in fragmented sentences poorly resembling the speech patterns of Marvel's super hero "The Hulk". I am flat out convinced he has started speaking to his team mates in this fashion. One day, he's going to take a dive off the deep end and convince himself he is "The Hulk" in real life, leaving Ikariam and his alliance of lifeless warmongers forever. How did this guy end up being our server representative people?

Yet somehow they think Uncreative being number one on the high-scores has made him a "farm" and makes him deserve to be gang-banged by a horde of bullies. Yet somehow they think a 6 on 1 is fair because Uncreative's WAREHOUSES are starting to cost more then four lvl 30 warehouses can protect. The last time I checked, the whole entire point of the game was to raise your score. According to GOCRY, once your score passes 50k, an account is classified as a "farm" and deserves hourly pillage runs to make sure governor's residences aren't being upgraded. Unless you are part of their hand selected unit of warmongers, of course...

The whole problem, though, is I see through your masquerade and can smell your bull :X from a mile away...

All I see is a group of farms trying to make some excuses

And So this PI server has that kind of top 1 TS player, big FAT farm! :LOLOL:

Just like that most hated guy from Omikron :love:

Thanks to Mandirigma Sig Shop!
    • Think Tank wrote:

Wonka Inc wrote:

"If you give a troll a comment, he's gonna want another.

All I see is a group of farms trying to make some excuses

And So this PI server has that kind of top 1 TS player, big FAT farm! :LOLOL:

Just like that most hated guy from Omikron :love:

Welcome to Pi sever :thumbsup: