Dow - Fuzz Vs Gocry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ya'll seem awfully mad about our track history. Call me when you've won the war. Until then, remember that we've already crushed you once :)

Let's play a little side game I like to call "How many times does Volley V-Mode this war!" I believe last war was what - 4 times? Let's beat that record :) I'm starting to believe the V in V-mode actually stands for Volley! He's already told me he plans to do it :D

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• I have reduced your alliance into the pile of (censored) it's been built upon, and all I can get out of you is troll talk. You have addressed 0 of my points, and still believe that somehow winning a war in Ikariam will make up for your inadequacies in real life. I've seriously been waiting for this hulk guy to comment to try and defend his pathetic life he's created as "The Hulk of Ikariam", but it would appear I have cut too deep into his already crippled psyche and "The Hulk" has already left the game for hulk smashing things in real life.

Come back when you guys actually have an opinion that's not "blah blah farms", "blah blah resources?" or "HULK SMASH!".

I swear it's like talking to a child.
      :dash:

Warning Bypassing Censors -- Gozer
    • You've done nothing of the sort Wonka :) I'm not taking your bait, sorry. We don't need to defend our stance.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • CrackV wrote:

You've done nothing of the sort Wonka :) I'm not taking your bait, sorry. We don't need to defend our stance.

an alliance built on trolls getting their offs on the internet. They can't defend themselves when someone sinks to their level besides coming up with half-assed snarky remarks, like calling someone a "gurll". GOCRY is just a horde of Weak and pathetic human beings who need ikariam to make them feel their life has value.

I'm afraid to say, you've done all the work in reducing your alliance to the pile of sh*t for me. All i had to do was peruse the forums. Seriously, 100 posts talking like the hulk? These guys are weak. According to these guys, if you position your troops with 71 hops not in the alliance, it renders the CR usless.

UNREAL vs GoCry
      posts 144, 150 and gets real juicy 155 and on. In post 167, you literally have hulk proving just how brain dead he is, claiming two completely different alliances are the same.
      then there is post 172, where you guys were legitimately called out and said nothing in your defense.

You are a worthless alliance of lifeless trolls and do not deserve the honor of fighting me in a war.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Wonka Inc ().

• Wonka Inc wrote:

CrackV wrote:

You've done nothing of the sort Wonka :) I'm not taking your bait, sorry. We don't need to defend our stance.

an alliance built on trolls getting their offs on the internet. They can't defend themselves when someone sinks to their level besides coming up with half-assed snarky remarks, like calling someone a "gurll". GOCRY is just a horde of Weak and pathetic human beings who need ikariam to make them feel their life has value.

I'm afraid to say, you've done all the work in reducing your alliance to the pile of sh*t for me. All i had to do was peruse the forums. Seriously, 100 posts talking like the hulk? These guys are weak. According to these guys, if you position your troops with 71 hops not in the alliance, it renders the CR usless.

UNREAL vs GoCry
      posts 144, 150 and gets real juicy 155 and on. In post 167, you literally have hulk proving just how brain dead he is, claiming two completely different alliances are the same.
      then there is post 172, where you guys were legitimately called out and said nothing in your defense.

You are a worthless alliance of lifeless trolls and do not deserve the honor of fighting me in a war.
      Yet GoCry made ye walk th' plank. Ye scurvy dogs are just shark bait.
    • Cap'n Zombie wrote:

Wonka Inc wrote:

CrackV wrote:

UNREAL vs GoCry

I am the man who rips off your super hero costume and reveals your soft, fleshy nerd exterior to the world.

I am the shark the bites off your head.

I am the man who eats trolls for breakfast.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wonka Inc ().

• Wonka Inc wrote:

Wonka Inc wrote:

CrackV wrote:

UNREAL vs GoCry

I am the man who rips off your super hero costume and reveals your soft, fleshy nerd exterior to the world.

I am the shark the bites off your head.

I am the man who eats trolls for breakfast.
      Mate, I'm sorry to inform ya, but 1. Cap'n Zombie wears no super-hero costume; 2. Me Man-O-War will blow all ye sharks up; 3. Ye can eat whatever ye like. Davy Jones won't care 'bout that.
    • Wonka Inc wrote:

CrackV wrote:

UNREAL vs GoCry

I think you missed this post in that thread:

With Loot, GoCRY Won By: 3,781,144
      Without Loot, GoCRY Won By: 3,910,114

And we're not the alliance getting PIMP to help out in the war :P

• CrackV wrote:

Wonka Inc wrote:

CrackV wrote:

UNREAL vs GoCry

And we're not the alliance getting PIMP to help out in the war :P

CrackV wrote:

Quoted from "Wonka Inc"

Quoted from "CrackV"

You've done nothing of the sort Wonka I'm not taking your bait, sorry. We don't need to defend our stance.

UNREAL vs GoCry

And we're not the alliance getting PIMP to help out in the war

I think I've already proven my point; your alliance does not deserve the honor of facing me in a fight.

Honestly, will your super hero council of leaders even make an attempt at defending against my rapid fire attacks on their pathetic existence?
    • Nope. You're not worth the time. Not biting your troll bait. :)

• kk gurrl :D

And just so you know, I am part of that leadership team :D

• CrackV, you claim that we got PIMP involved. we have done nothing of the sort. you've bragged about how you hound pimp day after day and hunt them down and farm them and etc. in fact you did this during their war with Arawn. You cant blame FUZZ for PIMP attacking you, if you want to know who's responsible look in the mirror, if you want to know who cares look at who lives in Chernobyl.
    • Awwwwww. Poor lil Wonka has already Volley-moded. Er... V-moded.