Dow - Fuzz Vs Gocry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sorry Power - but you were tagged at the time of the DoW :) Heroic was the only one already in V-mode :)

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• Looks like KingToadJR and Zombie joined the volley-mode club!

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Be back to be slaughtered.... you guys all suck, even you "best players" run from my navy and leave all land troops on island to be demolished (see CRs to be posted after current battles :D)

FUZZ should change their names to FARM or if space allowed.... CRAPPIEST TROOP/NAVY BUILDS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! HAHAHAHA ;)
    • FUZZ Received (with loot): 9,969,924
      GoCry Received (with Loot): 7,538,719

GoCry leads by: 2,431,205

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• Volley-mode counter:

9 FUZZ currently on vacation in hawaii.

13 FUZZ have gone into v-mode at least once during this war.

Wonka V-moded
      We 2 V-moded
      Power Groover dropped tags + vmoded
      Pond Vmoded
      Pond came out of Vmode
      Volley vmoded
      Zombie Vmoded
      Kingtoad Jr Vmoded
      Volley came out
      Farm Gobbler (Devilsassassin) v-moded
      Killadeux V-moded
      Tacks7 got banned
      Madam Rue v-moded
      Kingtoad Jr came out of v-mode
      Hang2er vmoded
      Heroic000 came out of v-mode and went back into vmode
      Pugide vmoded

1 FUZZ has been banned :)

Just pathetic guys.

It's all good though. This war will be over by today's end.

• I came back to GoCry for a war and it's almost over :(
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • Don't worry, we won't be at peace for long :)

By our terms, by your terms, by any terms...

This war is over

FUZZ Received (with loot): 12,062,874
      GoCry Received (with Loot): 8,372,148

GoCry Loot: 2,055,492
      FUZZ Loot: 446,137

FUZZ Received (without Loot): 10,007,382
      GoCry Received (without Loot): 7,926,011

GoCry wins by: 3,690,726
      Without Loot, GoCry wins by: 2,081,371

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/cc…VW1lOEN0LW14VVVSaGc#gid=5

• Good job to both sides!!

Congrats to both sides, but obviously our side was the better of the 2.

Hopefully we can have another go, where v mode and running are not our enemies first choice weapons

FUZZ :rocketlauncher:
    • StickyIcky wrote:

Hopefully we can have another go, where v mode and running are not our enemies first choice weapons

FUZZ :rocketlauncher:

Not vs FUZZ. That'll never happen. Volley encourages volley-mode.

• I don't know this war ended.

Now I must retreat my troops from an ongoing battle with uncreative and volley
      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      B0Q - NOL - Viet : "We will hit anyone who calls Viet players as VIET CONG or VIET communists ... "