Declaration of War {INDO vs -HH-}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Mikalo wrote:

lol at INDO trying to keep the server alive.

that's knd of funny cause i remember you using the same words, but i guess it wasn't funny when you attempted to keep the server alive? i really don't know why hh is crying over indo's dow. just coming out of a war means your ms is still pumped, no?

anyways, php getting involved comes as no surprise. even in our lunar hh war hh begged several alliances including viet hero' who forwarded the begging for help message to me. really is pathetic no offense. uber messaged me that he has ready to hit the disband button in our war and as a nice guy i am i agreed to end the war. now i see what a favor i would had done to push for a disband and sink this loud mouth nothing alliance.

truly in my opinion, indo, bro an php should just team up and bring an end to this pathetic alliance that is run by mikalo the great bore. allot of fun when your the alpha but once the backs against the war you prove to be the alpha of criers. Ita i have allot of respect for you and i had fun in our war against Ted, you was the first to warp in my location and thanks to you we kept a four front battle going that lasted just about 7 days. why you side with mikalo puzzles me? at least when i went to alpha it wasn't because i wanted to prove myself against a female VV.

anyways, i think it's time hh is no more. you all should think about it.

King J wrote:

i just always wanted to face VNN 1 Vs 1 from back when I first heard about him and his legendary fighting abilities!

• vnn wrote:

that's knd of funny cause i remember you using the same words, but i guess it wasn't funny when you attempted to keep the server alive? i really don't know why hh is crying over indo's dow. just coming out of a war means your ms is still pumped, no?

Hey, If you can quote me using the same words, I would love to see it, unfortunately I doubt you will find it because I am not self-petty like you. LOL at you still boosting over the win you had against -HH- back in 2012.

vnn wrote:

truly in my opinion, indo, bro an php should just team up and bring an end to this pathetic alliance that is run by mikalo the great bore. allot of fun when your the alpha but once the backs against the war you prove to be the alpha of criers. Ita i have allot of respect for you and i had fun in our war against Ted, you was the first to warp in my location and thanks to you we kept a four front battle going that lasted just about 7 days. why you side with mikalo puzzles me? at least when i went to alpha it wasn't because i wanted to prove myself against a female VV.
    Your opinions no longer matters because you no longer play in this server.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mikalo ().

• vnn wrote:

Ita i have allot of respect for you and i had fun in our war against Ted, you was the first to warp in my location and thanks to you we kept a four front battle going that lasted just about 7 days. why you side with mikalo puzzles me? at least when i went to alpha it wasn't because i wanted to prove myself against a female VV.

vnn,
    The respect is mutual, However I find it as an error of judgment on your part to address me on the boards, if you have any questions you should have asked me in pm.
  • @ ITA
    YOU ARE GOOD FIGHTER....
    YOU HAD CONSTIBUTE SO MANY DAMAGE TO HH ALLIANCE....
    I THINK IF YOU DIDNT HELP HH, HH CANT HANDLE INDO IF INDO'S FIGHTER BACK...
    TOO MANY INDO'S FIGHTER GOING TO V MODE BECAUSE TOO BUSY IN REAL LIFE...
    I JUST RESPECT WITH YOU ITA....
    GOOD LUCK
  • tha

Mikalo wrote:

NY TRADER SCORE
    :highscore: 1 Mikalo -HH- 77,933

NY MILITARY SCORE
    :highscore: 1 Ita -HH- 58,446
    2 Mikalo -HH- 51,219

THANK YOU FOR FURTHER PROVING MY POINT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SELL YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO REBUILD MY TROOPS WITH YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY TO DEFINE WHAT A FARM IS, FOR THAT I THANK YOU! IN TEARS! I'M CRYING! BY THE WAY! I'M THIRSTY FOR INDO MILK, GOTTA GO FARM ME SOME MORE.
    :ship: :ship: :ship:

well i just had to see for myself and as of this date, i see your in v-mode and ckn nugget is inactive....gonna try to catch up to ya myself

prntscr.com/12ekmb
    prntscr.com/12el8l
    and seems interesting that both you and kimber have gone v-mode, at the same time? hmmmm :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by jeff_snacker ().

• :thumbsup:

in this battle No Body hurts
    and every one could come back to their family

Sea battle near Polis
    (28.04.2013 17:40:41)

Monnix from Polis
    vs
    muti from bantuan tempur

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    ................................ - Diving boat............4(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier.......12(-0).... - ................................
    Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost..................0
    Offensive points...............0 - Defensive points...............0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received................0
    Damage Percent.................0 - Damage Percent.................0

Winners: muti

Thanks to Monnix and Ghadz
    they fight until the last man standing on the war
    not like mikalo who press colosus and v mode.
    I've ever feel it when attack mikalo city

And im not interested to respon of what mikalo says anymore...

if mikalo said that we have no honor,
    actually he has no mind his self to think that every human is equal and must respect and be respected each other.

lets IKA gamers to judge who is mikalo...
    Mikalo always send us or all of NY players with bad coments and words...

Mikalo how old r u...??
    make up your mind man......!!!

• HA HA HA HA HA :lol: LOL LOL LOL :lol: CHECK PILLORY ON BOARD :lol:REST IN PEACE

2nd Ban Profile Warning Mikalo DrkAngel Apr 25th 2013, 5:28am May 2nd 2013, 5:28am

Flaming/Trolling Bro Alliance Discussion Thread Mikalo Gozer Apr 21st 2013, 5:11pm Never

Flaming/Trolling Bro Alliance Discussion Thread Anagaton Thav Gozer Apr 21st 2013, 5:10pm Never

Flaming/Trolling Bro Alliance Discussion Thread Kimber Gozer Apr 21st 2013, 5:07pm Never

Bypassing Censors Declaration of War {INDO vs -HH-} Anagaton Thav Gozer Apr 18th 2013, 6:01pm Never

Inappropriate Content INDO vs -HH- Spam thread Mikalo Gozer Apr 17th 2013, 8:03pm Never
  • Realized I hadn't posted damages in a while, so figured I would while I was thinking about it.

Here is the damage totals thus far as of post 223

Damage to INDO - 48,883,234

Damage to HH - 35,967,532

Difference in damage - 12,915,702

Total damages so far this war - 84,850,766
  • please smart guy, read the post from Damia again but this time slowly...

Today, 12:30am

By Damia

Realized I hadn't posted damages in a while, so figured I would while I was thinking about it.

Here is the damage totals thus far as of post 223

Damage to INDO - 48,883,234

Damage to HH - 35,967,532

Difference in damage - 12,915,702

Total damages so far this war - 84,850,766
  • This war is very challenging for me.Both Indo and Bro attacking at the same time.
    lolz.. HH will only lose this war if they stop their counter attack.
    you can pillage all of our town,but stil we have troops to kill your troops
    congratz both sides.. :borg:

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Hyperion ().

• [b]I just pulled a Bro/Lunar move to show everyone what they have been doing for like EVER! DAH

[b]I attack a few of them and then went in Vmode, LOL.

Anyhow heading down to Corpus with a few friends and hit that beach b4 I start training (( I won't see clear blue ocean for 1 year.

just finish packing baby! surfing, bikini ad more surfing.

If anyone want to come and meet me I will be at Bob Hall pier or the Packery Channel till Sunday night.

be back on Monday.

Lady Avatar come and down to the beach, we will treat you like a lady. ))

peace my brothers and sisters and remember that we have already bit Bro and Indo alliance.

remeber that Bro has not formally DOW on us and that Indo is afraid to fight us without having Bro hold their hands.

Peace.

PS If you find an Indo/Bro inactive or active drop tag player, hit them, farm them, hit them, destroy their armies and navy and post it just to stick it to them.
    Remember they will criticize you for it but I guess is ok when they do it to us.
    ehem ehem.

I live the rest for the usual people to wine and nag.
    don't need to post them the spy will be more than happy to send em out.

We are Hell Hounds
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us.
    [/b]
    [/b]
    :LOLOL: :LOLOL:
  • After 1 week....

Mikalo drag HH into a WAR. -BRO- had no issues with HH until Mikalo came to the board, when HH in the war against -BRO-, he talked trashes about INDO and drag HH into the another war just after their war against -BRO-. Then he tried to drag PHP too. What we could see now. Mikalo with his lovely KIMBA went to the v-mode. (For their FUN). I'm really gald to see ITA is still fighting for HH, and no mater :thumbsup: for ITA. But bro, this is not your business, they made issues and drag you into to this war like they did to HH. Now they are enjoying their RL and you??

Nothing to say more..... that's why I labelled this NOOB as a PATHETIC NOOB.

@Disaster,
    You are a BIG JOKE and a NO BACK BONE PERSON. :thumbup:
  • I see Ny is still the biggest political world in the whole USA server, to bad somewhere since I have been gone you guys have felt the need to not only CAPLOCK but also feel the need to BOLD and make everything the biggest size text as possible.

Also rooting for Damia as always, because I am one of the main members of her fan club :hail:

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jesse ().

• I like to see people still crying and now they are trying to divide our ranks... hahahaha... get real... If you cant handle a war you all started, then why start the war in the first place???? You all came with a baby in a diaper rash move to attack HH with the declaration if this DOW, we responded and now you are crying about it... LOL... You both, indo and bro, are attacking us and PHP decides to take part to make it even and you cry we ask for help? LOL... you guys get help and its ok, but if we receive is not... wth, double standards FTW LOL

another thing is, you all go into vmode and it all good and dandy, we go to vmode and here comes the cry babies making stuff up... :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anagaton Thav ().

• muti wrote:

:thumbsup:

in this battle No Body hurts
    and every one could come back to their family

Sea battle near Polis
    (28.04.2013 17:40:41)

Monnix from Polis
    vs
    muti from bantuan tempur

................................ - Diving boat............4(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier.......12(-0).... - ................................
    Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost..................0
    Offensive points...............0 - Defensive points...............0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received................0
    Damage Percent.................0 - Damage Percent.................0

Winners: muti

Thanks to Monnix and Ghadz
    they fight until the last man standing on the war
    not like mikalo who press colosus and v mode.
    I've ever feel it when attack mikalo city

And im not interested to respon of what mikalo says anymore...

if mikalo said that we have no honor,
    actually he has no mind his self to think that every human is equal and must respect and be respected each other.

lets IKA gamers to judge who is mikalo...
    Mikalo always send us or all of NY players with bad coments and words...

Mikalo how old r u...??
    make up your mind man......!!!

wow! thanks for the compliment muti.. In war I don't want my troops to die in vain that's why I fight if I can and I if I know I can fight equally or I am at the advantage.. You are always welcome to our island muti.. :)
  • LOL Jesse. We at Ny are all about equal opportunity and assisting the vision impaired (also mentally challenged). ^^

Ita has our phone number and can call or text us anytime he wants us to come back for any reason. That being said, he is quite capable of handling this war at this time.
    "It is the nature of stars to cross"
  • Good luck assisting the mentally challenged because there is a lot of them playing ikariam lol

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?