Bro Alliance Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• This post by: Black Shadow (Today, 6:46am) is hidden, because you ignore user Black Shadow.

you posting after every post I make... thats weird huh? :lolbash:

some1 is coocoo for my cocoa puffs. :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anagaton Thav ().

• Lunar Disband by Mikalo

Read the 1st 2-3 posts, whole story begins here.... I'm the person who respond Mikalo's comments. Thanks ika board for keeping every single comment in their database.... this is the way that NOOB Mikalo drag us against them and then he (as a general of HH) published DOW against us. :whistling:
    • This post by: Black Shadow (Today, 7:12am) is hidden, because you ignore user Black Shadow.

This post by: Black Shadow (Today, 7:50am) is hidden, because you ignore user Black Shadow.

all I know that you suck as an alliance... getting pawned, and you are attacking empty towns/ports :tasterainbow:
    • Sneaky Hell Hound wrote:

I will have an update list of this war just to show whats up.
      :grumble:

Where the hell did you get that list from?
      And based on what you used to call people farm? Do you just call random people farms? I happened to see some people in that list that have NEVER been pillaged in their Ikariam playing history in Ny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Italy ().

• BRO, you mad?

Lunar Disbanded? Merge with BRO??

Based on the first 3 post in that spam thread, I only point out the fact that BRO stick their noses where they don't belong, trying to act bad and hard on the battlefield while having nothing to prove? If you guys started an organized attack against us due to whatever I said on the board, AND LOST THE HOF, NOW that's just sad. Why are you getting so butt hurt because I tell the truth? Did you guys not interfere with INDO's war? Did you guys not interfere with the wolf war? did you guys not interfere with the lunar vs -HH- war? Did you guys not do all that? Why try to defend your actions but yet still continue to do the things you do? You want to blame everything on me, put your alliance through DoW and endless conflict all because of a few post I made that are truthful? You guys interfere with all the DoW going around, and when one is open to you guys, BRO find every excuses blah blah blah, on and on and how the DoW is only the beginning of the conflict, This is noobish behavior and totally childish attitude.

You guys cry about me getting high score? There's no other way to prove other wise in ikariam. The Scores are the only proof and facts about my involvement in every battle. You guys think I'm bragging about the score? No, You are wrong, I mention the score to show you noobs how to play the game correctly on the battlefield. You guys haven't even start to see my full potential yet, try to come at my town and try your dogpile method, see if it will actually work. INDO crown me for being the king of colossus and V mode, I used none against BRO in our last DoW and I used none so far against INDO. Wait till you guys see the cooldown I have on colossus and then we'll have another discussion on how to properly play ikariam.

p.s IF BRO doesn't like to follow DoW rules and doesn't care about public DoW, that's fine with me. At least I know that from now and no other doW will be official against BRO alliance, We will just fight and farm whenever we like until you guys are tired and willing to play fairly with other alliance. This Whole "DOW" me and it will be a endless conflict attitude does no good for your alliance. I will be shuffling everyday until I am tired. Just remember that I am not -HH-, my opinions are mine alone. Just so you know that DoWing on BRO is the wishes of almost everyone in -HH- and not mine alone. ENP and Miller + plenty more good fighters enjoyed the fight. Perhaps they should come in and tell you how BRO and Lunar beats on Prime and King? You guys are not liked on Ny server and that is just the facts. You are beyond double standard, you guys feel OK to bully everyone around, feel OK to drop tag and jump around while taking advantage of every DoW that has nothing to do with you but Cry like bunch of babies when one is handed to you.

EDIT:
      PUBLIC ENEMY JUST GOT BANNED, AVATAR AND HIS LYING WAYS GET CAUGHT SLIPPING, TRYING TO SOUND LIKE ANOTHER NOOB + SPOKESMAN OF BRO? WELL! GET BAN SOME MORE!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mikalo ().

• Lol, Bro Got Served.

So sad that Lunar merge with an alliance that are so low in quality. Avatar prove to everyone on the board how big of a noob and how big of a manipulator he is. Trying to defend BRO's action by claiming to be the spokesman while not being in the alliance. Claiming he is a friend of himself LOL....this is just so sad, so so sad. Are you guys going to be bitter for the rest of your time in NY? You guys can't handle the fact that your leader is a total moron? Wait.....Maybe he is a moran! LOL

• Why sooooooo enjoy.... why NOOBS

BRO will not stop their attacks on HH... and I'll make another free time for you again....

HH NOOBS, you couldn't imagine what's coming to you.... just saying Mikalo... :whistling:

Hey KIMBA,
      :mob:

• Come And Get It

THE CR THREAD IS ALREADY MADE FOR YOU! YOU DON'T NEED TO START YOUR OWN LOL, YOU CAN KEEP ADDING IN THE CR THREAD, WHEN BRO STOP ATTACKING US, WE WILL GO AHEAD AND END THE THREAD, UNTIL THEN WE WILL CONTINUE POSTING YOUR ATTACK AGAINST US WHILE WE ARE IN DOW WITH INDO. GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!

-HH- vs BRO Combat Report

COME GET SOME!

• We did not make a CR thread and my CR thread is using for posting my CRs :thumbup:
      If you wish to post a CR in my CR thread, then make a CR against me. :whistling:

Mikalo,
      you can't keep 2 battle fronts. We know it and you made all issues. When you finish your trash talks against BRO (LUNAR + FSE + BRO) we will consider what we could do. Until that, protect your HH tags from me.

I will log on... target HH, then go into to v-mode while I make another free time. :eyeroll: