Bro Alliance Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Another talk.... Noobzzzzzzzz

When I was at v-mode Mikalo said lot of blah blah blah things....

Now he went to the v-mode with Kimber.... in the same time ?( what should I say now...... :borg: NOOOBZZZZZZZZ
    • Sneaky Hell Hound Farewell to HH and allies

Holla from South Padre, Island

How do you like the font, LOL.... hihihih[b]

Enjoying a nice bone fire, beers and steaks, a sun set, some good friends and a few new ones.
      why did I bothered checking this silly game,
      This is not life.
      I have decided to leave for good but unlike Pyriel or Top Gun, I will be nice and give my account away, since this account originally was offered to me by Kimber then it should be her making the choice.
      I had fun playing, enjoy making fun of Lady Avatars and it packs of surrogates buddies he calls alliance members. (Surrogates, yep all I can think is of Lady Avatar eating that tub ice cream as he get off controlling his surrogate. ROFL, grows.
      It is extremely funny how "some" INDO members love to use vacation against enemies but cry like babies when other HH members do it.
      bla, bla, bla.

Sweethearts I have been a USCG HM/SAR swimmer, Kenny who? O^O )
      and now I will soon head to the south pole after graduating with honors from Baylor University so I have run out of time.
      I have one more month b4 I have to go to Denver and begin training but now that I seat at the beach with friends, drinking and eating, Ikariam just doesn't do it for me anymore, specially not since i have two 36 D twins in front of me, ))
      Someone give Lady Avatar a roll of TP, I think he just misfire, come down little boy,

I figure I head out to Australia for my last month and do some real surfing, ::)))

It has been a pleasure playing with ya'll
      Remember they are just pixels,

Kimber let me know where you want me to shoot you my info, i have put the account on vmode, it has a good 40k MS score.

Just remember,

Bro alliance has already lost once their war,
      Indo had to declare again bc the are a sore looser,
      Bro alliance with gobble bubble about DOW by Mikalo but i guess the crack must be good in Bro Surrogoate la la land
      Who cares,

HH and allies you guys are the winners,

We are Hell Hounds,
      We do not forget,
      We do not forgive,
      Expect us.[/b]
    • Kimber you need to learn how to become Diplomat! No honor, no integrity, garbage only, no wonder meeehhh only garbage in your dirty brain and what you throw from your mouth are garbage too. Chicken Nugget is way much more better than you dirty naughty girl who has no integrity how to talk respectfully but garbage only, so sad :doofy: pathetic! no surprise you get dump!

• Isnu SBY wrote:

Kimber you need to learn how to become Diplomat! No honor, no integrity, garbage only, no wonder meeehhh only garbage in your dirty brain and what you throw from your mouth are garbage too. Chicken Nugget is way much more better than you dirty naughty girl who has no integrity how to talk respectfully but garbage only, so sad :doofy: pathetic! no surprise you get dump!

100% correct bro! :thumbsup:
      Uber made a big mistake by giving leader post to those NOOBs. Actually HH has lot of very respectable people. But alliance is working on those JOKERS.

If we send a PIG to the HH, that pig will eat Mikalo and Kimber 1st, after that it will takes Mrs. Dump Ana, and Disaster Joke :lolbash:

PS:- Nice image of KIMBA :whistling:
    • Hahahahaha .. :lolbash:
      very funny very funny. :lol:
      Hahahahahahaha. :lolbash:
      The stupid people come together to discuss issues that are not important for itself.
      Bwahahahahaha .. :lolbash:

• Same here, only saw him about 5-6 times before, and all he got into is in trouble...
      he had a 3k on Ny and got in trouble to face a way bigger player there, then he requested another acc on Ny to face the guy (steelfan)
    • Let me guess usman is showing off his troll muscles again. I challenged him to a fight and he asked around for accounts on NY that will support a 20-25k MS and a 1 million TS account. I still have seen nothing of him so I guess what I have been told was true. He is a fake fighter and what is worse than his mouth is his ability to back uyp what he says. But anyway HH rules. ( Just wanted to add somehting that is relative to the thread)