DoW: GoCry vs PIMP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• xTxAxUxNxTx wrote:

PIMP only has a few fighters. Its like 20% of their total size are their fighters. :dash: In the other hand, most of GoCry are fighters. :dead:

We knew this coming in. Doesn't mean we're going to stop this public farming. They wanted this, whether they'll admit to it or not. Don't interfere with our wars and act like everything's fine and dandy. You're going to get crushed doing so. They wanted war, they got it. :)

I find it hilarious that we've now made Wildbob delete 3 of his towns. Can't handle the pressure it seems!

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
  • CrackV wrote:

We knew this coming in. Doesn't mean we're going to stop this public farming. They wanted this, whether they'll admit to it or not. Don't interfere with our wars and act like everything's fine and dandy. You're going to get crushed doing so. They wanted war, they got it. :)

I find it hilarious that we've now made Wildbob delete 3 of his towns. Can't handle the pressure it seems!

I remember pillaging wild bob probably ~3 months ago and chewing him out for having about 800 guns. 3 months later, pimp is dowed and Wildbob has 1k guns, even though I personally explained to him what a legitimate build should look like :dash:
  • Big farm of resources too! I have pillaged, on my own, 1,120,622 loot from PIMP. 95% of that has been from Wildbob.

No self respecting alliance would tolerate that in my opinion. Unless you're an alliance of farms.

Oh. Right. This is PIMP. Nevermind.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
  • Good Day PIMP member..

Can anyone from your member want a war??

i'm just bored about what happen for this war, it seems always a farm is a farm..lol=)

:lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by the pillager ().

• You gotta wait til we're at war with another alliance before PIMP grows a pair and actually starts attacking us :)

• As if that would ever change. Pi is weak.

• either Pi is weak, or GoCry is just too strong...

There are good military players on other alliances but they are paired with farms who either complain, go v-mode when attacked, or just don't care when they are pillaged...

GoCry, on the other hand, all have military players.. Even their farms fight back :D
    "And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
    I'mma break that birdie's neck"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Madare ().

• I love when our suppliers pull off winning cr's :)

• I am looking for a 1v1... or a fight for that matter... I travel, go to attack a town and no troops... thats with out counting the time when I found troops and got colo... that one hurt lol. But its all good, Ill keep trying. Nice damage count but pimp is not really a fighter alliance, so it was expected.

Now where is my wine, I mean sword.
  • Sorry Anag. I've switched over to navy, otherwise I'd give you a good fight :)

• I'm a naval fighter and currently vmoded in Pi, but I'm thinking of building land troops just for fun and to have a fight with you.. If you can give me a week to prepare that would be great :) I only have 400k points so I could not build a very large army..

@Crack, can you tell me my ign in Pi? hehehe
  • Anagaton Thav wrote:

I am looking for a 1v1... or a fight for that matter... I travel, go to attack a town and no troops... thats with out counting the time when I found troops and got colo... that one hurt lol. But its all good, Ill keep trying. Nice damage count but pimp is not really a fighter alliance, so it was expected.

do you want a land battle??
    go to my town..
    i'll give you nice battle..
  • the pillager wrote:

Quoted from "Anagaton Thav"

I am looking for a 1v1... or a fight for that matter... I travel, go to attack a town and no troops... thats with out counting the time when I found troops and got colo... that one hurt lol. But its all good, Ill keep trying. Nice damage count but pimp is not really a fighter alliance, so it was expected.

do you want a land battle??
    go to my town..
    i'll give you nice battle..
    I wanna see this :popcorn: