LAW

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Our conflict with LAW has concluded. Hades was prevented from achieving his goal of a 100K military. He is currently @ 13K and on vacation again, as is most of LAW. The Brave Ones and their allies own Gamma. We will pursue Peace....our Peace. For those that remain in Gamma, know this. SHOCK and The Brave Ones merged to make Gamma a better place for your pixels to live. Any player or Alliance that does not agree with us, roll the dice and see what happens. Hades did, and employed an old military tactic.........vacation.

Let it be written. The Brave Ones own Gamma.

SoC-DSCAT0, Ph.D., Hades Daddy

:hail:Supreme Diplomat for The Brave Ones
    • Ah so it is Khaleesi and Soc-Dscato we can blame for Hades existence. If that isn't an advertisement for birth control I don't know what is..lol.

While I agree Soc-Dscato that Shock had a great deal to do with Hades continued Vaca, I would like to thank the GOG members, Trout (Stinkerbell) and X members who have joined in on the fun. It is a challenge for different alliances to work together and even more so when the game is half dead. Funny how the destruction of Hades can bring us all out to play again. Thanks everyone.

Hope Hades knows we aren't going home....guess it is time to pillage the remaining Law.

Angel, Co-General
      Shock Council

Sigs by griggs
    • Shocked Angel wrote:

Ah so it is Khaleesi and Soc-Dscato we can blame for Hades existence. If that isn't an advertisement for birth control I don't know what is..lol.

While I agree Soc-Dscato that Shock had a great deal to do with Hades continued Vaca, I would like to thank the GOG members, Trout (Stinkerbell) and X members who have joined in on the fun. It is a challenge for different alliances to work together and even more so when the game is half dead. Funny how the destruction of Hades can bring us all out to play again. Thanks everyone.

Hope Hades knows we aren't going home....guess it is time to pillage the remaining Law.
      Well shame on me for not spelling that out. Without Trout, G-O-G and -X-, none of this would have been possible. I knew there was something familiar about you Khaleesi........
    • My son was not a happy chappy when seen me attacking him, he started of naming every member of Shocking thinking that I am a multi.

Angel I thought it was love but for Dscato it was lust :( i feel like this a Maury Povich moment.....Dscato you ARE hades DADDY.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • And So It Is Written

With that in mind.................Hades, you and yours are "Always Scared". 1 on 1 is a myth created back
      in 2008, by iniquity, I believe. LAW is the worst about following the
      spirit of it, and we (The number 1 Alliance in Gamma) don't believe in
      it. If you think about it, LAW has to be doing something wrong if indeed
      three alliances are hitting them. No wonder you guys have resorted to
      so many vacations.

As Diplomat for The Brave Ones, I will offer
      you this. Surrender to us on this board, proclaiming the greatness that
      is The Brave Ones, -X-, and G-O-G, and I will ask my Council to stop
      forcing your members into vacation mode. I cannot speak for -X- and
      G-O-G. Their terms are their own.

{snip}

Warned for trolling/flaming - :83
    • If Hades knew the history of Gamma and the way the formation of G-O-G and SHOCK was build, he wouldn't dare say that, it just makes him look foolish.
      Everyone knows that we have played as gamers long before Ikariam. Many alliances INCLUDING LAW have been on TS speaking directly with the leaders of -x, SHOCK & G-O-G at the SAME TIME !
      LAW DOG was kinda a friend of mine back then. We all play according to the rules and it makes Hades mad he cant even beat us with the accounts he handles. (I didn't say multi)
    • SoC-DSCAT0 wrote:

As Diplomat for The Brave Ones, I will offer
      you this. Surrender to us on this board, proclaiming the greatness that
      is The Brave Ones, -X-, and G-O-G, and I will ask my Council to stop
      forcing your members into vacation mode. I cannot speak for -X- and
      G-O-G. Their terms are their own.

{snip}

Warned for trolling/flaming - :83
      lol, You may be the diplomat of the # 1 ranked alliance on gamma but its just a number. Half of TBO does not even play anymore and just keeps the accounts active by logging in every 7 days or in V mode.

And you can keep on dreaming about the surrender. If I do recall in your earlier War with LAW, it was Shock that asked for a ceasefire and now you have begged to get X and GOG to help you but it still is not gonna be enough. ;)
    • our goal in X

has always been the destruction of Gamma and it's deletion by gameforge. I find it highly ironic that GF allowing HADES to continue {snip} has done more to destroy gamma than anything we have ever done

-Warned for trolling/flaming :83
    • With all that said LAW's winning CR's don't mean a thing to me or any other alliance in Gamma, all it mean is that you're in an alliance {snip}

My advice would be to get out, join a respectable alliance and pound the cr$# out of those {snip} here !
      LAW does have a few respectable players but why are they hanging out with the biggest cheat known ?

- warned for trolling/flaming :83
    • Hahahahahaha

Did you guys x and schock had the goal for years to kill of gamma? And now you play some kind of protectors of the weak or whatever.....

But since your epic fail with that X policy I guess you had to try and find as many alliances to back up you scrubs from the big boys in LAW!!!

Hahahaha some even get worse at this game the longer they play it seems hahahaha

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.