What is it to be a good alliance ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• in my opinion, being a good alliance has to do with the people, if you don't feel like your in a chat line with a bunch of friends, then your probably in the wrong alliance. leadership is important, goals, playing styles, ect, being part of a dynamic group of people that have a clue, share interests, and aren't afraid to step out and have fun. that, is a good alliance. 8-)

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
  • sometimes people stay in an alliance alone to make it clear that the don't want to join others
    or they are just starting up

but i don't get lone dogs, team work is funner
  • Did you know, 9 out of 10 people who quote statistics are just making up numbers ( WHooPS! )

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

The RiZMiG wrote:

and the ambrosia junkies can be found on the trader tab LOL they are the big spenders and it's nice to have one or two near you :D like me for example :ninja2

Now this is a theory I haven't heard before. Most of the ambosia junkies I now are the people who warp towns on a regular basis. You can usually find those folks on the OP and DP lists. :phatgrin:

Come to think of it, I'm #1 on the trader list of another server right now. I've never bought any ambrosia on that account.
    lol :D yh i was more joking there than actually stating fact :gamer: :evilgrin: . but your right about warping towns...they do that a lot! and if you've never bought ambrosia and are no.1 that must mean your server is not into using the trader, tha'ts my guess because in tau it's a newer server i think because of the "not so high" levels of mills and quarries it'd merit more use. :havecookie:

whitbis wrote:

in my opinion, being a good alliance has to do with the people, if you don't feel like your in a chat line with a bunch of friends, then your probably in the wrong alliance. leadership is important, goals, playing styles, ect, being part of a dynamic group of people that have a clue, share interests, and aren't afraid to step out and have fun. that, is a good alliance. 8-)
    Well said.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The RiZMiG: Forgot to add the last quote :) ().

• It's not that I don't want to join any. There's just none to join. I'm a big supporter of teamplay, but at the moment I don't really see any alliances that would be worth joining. There's no point being in an alliance if the alliance is just there to spam your inbox.
    Embrace the awesomeness.
  • to rule alpha with an iron fist!!!!!!!! :pump:
    now that i mentioned it... what if there was a super allaince with like 1000 members, would that be a disadvantage or an advantage :huh:

:pillepalle: "If you want to win the game, don't play the game" :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anzraptor ().

• My opinion of a good alliance is were a person can be himself and all the other people of the alliance understand that, also were every voice matters, to a 20 million point player to a 200 point player.Every one in the alliance has each other back, you can have disputes and arguments but at the end of the day you'll all ways be there for an alliance mate
  • i like an alliance that is willing to fight knowing they're gonna lose. i personally have never been in an elite alliance but in NY, my alliance BGW is top 3 in offensive points and top 5 in defensive points and we're ranked around 12th with 33 members ;)

but it is the BEST experience because i feel we are a tactical team as opposed to an army, we take down mammoth sized players with teamwork and co-ordination. lol and sometimes we end up getting caught and battered but its back to the drawing board and building a new range of army to deal with the latest military threat....

the point is....a good alliance is hard to come by. But you'll know when you are in the alliance for YOU. :highscore: :cool:
  • number 1....im in NSa which is the academy....i just started tau and Alpha....but im built to around 800,000k in ny so....

lol In my eyes NS is an elite in the way they are....just take a look at the general and you'll know what im talking about lol

im spidermonkey's biggest secret admire ( no longer secret :p ) :eyeroll: