The unofficial rules of Ikariam (humor)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The unofficial rules of Ikariam (humor)

This will be a collection of the unofficial rules of Ikariam. A humorous look at life in the game. :lolbash:

The first rule is Munter's law (cause it was my idea to do this)

1. When someone is looking for a CT, you already have one with them. And the only time someone you don't have a CT with is looking is when you are full up.

The second rule is chas1's law

2. GF always removes inactives at 2&3am just as you are upgrading a town or a museum or building troops.
    • If a really big player unexpectedly goes inactive near you, your alliance will find itself at war before you have a chance to clean out those cities.

If your alliance is bored and looking for action, everyone steers clear of you. If your alliance is keeping itself busy doing its own thing, someone will DoW you just to "liven things up. "

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • how about this one??

The more annoying the pop-up ad - the more times you HAVE to see it.

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• is when , the servers page loading times slow down and urinate everyone off ,
      always hit buy ambrosia then what you intended to do , your pages will then run faster again.
    • Be alert and careful while choosing your sixth or seventh town from town’s drop down list menu, or you may end up demolishing one of your buildings… :oops:

Why?

Because most of the time when you are looking inside a building (say tavern) and want to see the other one in the next town, at the very last instance just before clicking the mouse, the list rolls up and you unintentionally end up clicking the demolish button which happens to be under the same spot where your sixth and seventh town names are.
      An advice used to cost a "Camel" once, Now it is free, but no one takes it ^^
    • Happy Hour should be defined as the period of time when no GF sales pop-up appears

Ikariam (and its players) is the only game in the world which uses sexual terms in a non-sexual context and is deemed acceptable
      (ie i'm gonna rape that player's goods, they penetrated the wall.... and so on)
    • LG2nd wrote:

Be alert and careful while choosing your sixth or seventh town from town’s drop down list menu, or you may end up demolishing one of your buildings… :oops:

Why?

Because most of the time when you are looking inside a building (say tavern) and want to see the other one in the next town, at the very last instance just before clicking the mouse, the list rolls up and you unintentionally end up clicking the demolish button which happens to be under the same spot where your sixth and seventh town names are.

Yes, but you may still not confirm the action, because confirming button stands a bit to the right. :D

That moment when you spy farmer`s warehouse, find tons of wood, launch an attack and at the end find nothing.Because he DONATED.