Future Wars Of Tau World

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Future Wars Of Tau World

Ok,how about we start a thread where you can say who you want to see in war in the future of this server...and why it's your choice?

Example:

Alliance A vs Alliance B

I want to see this ally in a war cause of bla bla bla....and so on...

You can say How much Match-up's as how much as you wish :thumbsup:

I Hope this thread gonna be interesting :w00t:
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• Anything except for another -TR- vs SPQR war.
      I'd like to see TBA vs ReD, or -SPA- vs GOW
      Elite is a pretty good group, so I would enjoy seeing them go to war with just about any other top alliance.
      The boards don't reflect any spectacular stats from them, but they have some experienced, and determined fighters in there.
      As for the Battle of Farmville, I think -TAU- vs THG would be either a very boring, or very entertaining war to watch.
      :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by IMPERIUS x ().

• I chosen mine from looking on the Highscore,and from what I think that I will find interesting when looking on both of the alliances.
      Well,I personally would like to see match-up's like:

Elite vs TBA
      -SPA- VS GOW
      Red vs I-E
      THG VS -TAU-

What about you guys?Let's here some more opinions out here :thumbup:

EDIT:I also think that ELITE are really elite cause they got merc there,so there is no reason for Elite not to be one of the top alliances on Tau world :thumbup:
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 3 times, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• You guys dont want to see HOS get in a war? How depressing... I wouldve thought that would be the first name on your list judging by the comments you made in the other thread. :tearup:
    • Honestly right now and only right now SOUL looks like the only alliance that could take on HOS. But once this server matures and everyone gets on even ground then other alliances could have a chance at winning againt HOS. But I think that -SPA- and GOW war would be interesting since I am the leader of SPA. :sniper: :chainsaw:

The post was edited 1 time, last by steelfan4386 ().

• steelfan4386 wrote:

Honestly right now and only right now SOUL looks like the only alliance that could take on HOS. But once this server matures and everyone gets on even ground then other alliances could have a chance at winning againt HOS. But I think that -SPA- and GOW war would be interesting since I am the leader of SPA. :sniper: :chainsaw:
      steelfan is right... only SOUL can match the strength of HOS.

The Abomination wrote:

What alliance are you in chuck?

his in SOUL
    • Alright, so when is SOUL going to DOW HOS? There certainly has been enough hints in the forums that its going to happen. Just do it already. The anticipation is killing me. :gamer:
    • NatetheGreat wrote:

Alright, so when is SOUL going to DOW HOS? There certainly has been enough hints in the forums that its going to happen. Just do it already. The anticipation is killing me. :gamer:

Haha I'm the General of SOUL, so I would be the first, or one of the first, to know.
      I assure you, as it stands right now, no discussion has been made in terms of making a DoW on HOS, but I also can't foresee the future, so who knows? It doesn't appear that it's going to happen for some time though.
      I definitely love all of this chatter about HOS and SOUL though :D

• CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

Imperius,When I think of it HOS should dow THD and tau together in 1 dow :lolbash:

But who knows what will bring the future... :love:

Hi abo :)

No, they need to leave my THG farms alone haha.
      It would be horribly uninteresting for HOS though.
      -TAU- multi-attacked us one time and we ran them through in a day. Their General is still in Hawaii haha.
      As for THG, they don't believe in combat. They only seek the grail.
      7 some odd months later, they still found no success. Just a lot of resources for me :D
      Keep searching, THG, keep searching! :thumbsup:

:lolbash:

• Most people will probably end up saying SOUL.
      I mean, we are probably the only ones on the server who can hold our own with HOS.
      VIE isn't nearly advanced enough, or large enough.
      HOS isn't an alliance that I would prefer to be matched up to with a 1:1 member ratio.
      It's a plus for us to have 79 members, with the average being over 67k right now, that's more or less why we keep seeing our tag pop up in that conversation.
      Despite us having a huge number of members, we're pretty well stacked across the entire board, and are pretty advanced.

• I am seeing signs that Soul is gearing up for something big. Imperious seems adamant that its not a DOW on HOS, and he claims Viet is not advanced enough, so I am not sure what is going to happen, but if I had to guess we are less than a week from some sparks flying from the Soul guys. Could be HOS or Viet, or maybe something else entirely, I don't know. I'd like to see it because my area is filled with Soul, so a war keeping them busy means more farms for me ;)
    • Haha as I mentioned, -TAU- already got labelled as an official farm.
      They multi-attacked one of our guys, and then we unleashed "Operation Old McDonald" on them.
      24 hours or less later, their General takes an unannounced vacation to Hawaii, they come onto the boards and talk about how they can't fight back if we're trying to provoke them, in their ally introduction, and they probably donated to several members' next GR.
      All-in-all, I like -TAU- now. If my islands' forests caught on fire, and my resources were all depleted by an alien invasion, I know who to turn to for my resources (besides THG) :lolbash: