Future Wars Of Tau World

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Although the number would be skewed I would like to see Soul and Elite take on HOS and Viet.

It would be 130 vs 90 but the total military scores would be almost identical. Of course as much as I am not a huge fan of HOS I would never wish for them to have to to fight a real war with VIet on their side. I imagine that would just be a mess, but a fun mess to watch maybe.
    • lukebbuff wrote:

Although the number would be skewed I would like to see Soul and Elite take on HOS and Viet.

It would be 130 vs 90 but the total military scores would be almost identical. Of course as much as I am not a huge fan of HOS I would never wish for them to have to to fight a real war with VIet on their side. I imagine that would just be a mess, but a fun mess to watch maybe.

It would be interesting to say the least, that's for sure lol. :D

• IMPERIUS x wrote:

shella wrote:

THG vs. TAU?
      I think it will be interesting :D

THE BATTLE OF FARMVILLE! :thumbup:
      Don't generalize the whole Alliance as Farmers :lolbash:
      It just that most of them are newbies :lol:

Lets change the topic, how abt SOULS vs HOS? -- I will say that SOULS will end up in garbage :lol: ... just kiddin' :lolbash:
    • CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

So what do you all say about VIE vs ELITE? :thumbup:

I think this way ELITE can prove themselves that they belong to the top 8-)

What do you say about that boys and girls? :beer:

No question in my mind that Elite would win that in the long run. They may be smaller but they know what they are doing and I get the sense that VIE, although smart players individually, don't really know how to fight a war. A little birdy tells me there is already some skirmishing going on between the two. I would like to see it escalate simply so I could see the CR's on the board ;)
    • lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

No question in my mind that Elite would win that in the long run. They may be smaller but they know what they are doing and I get the sense that VIE, although smart players individually, don't really know how to fight a war. A little birdy tells me there is already some skirmishing going on between the two. I would like to see it escalate simply so I could see the CR's on the board ;)
      I don't think that they don't know How to fight,I think that they are just fighting everyone at the same time :D :lolbash:

Well,you know what they say,If they are really are,they need to prove it ;)
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

I don't think that they don't know How to fight,I think that they are just fighting everyone at the same time :D :lolbash:

You may be right, I don't really know their skills, but one way or another the fact that they seem to always annoy people will probably be their eventual undoing. As you point out, they find themselves fighting everyone lol. And Elite does not have anything to prove. They are almost all really skilled players- the question in my mind is weather or not they are serious enough about Tau to make up for the slowish start. I think they are.
    • lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

You may be right, I don't really know their skills, but one way or another the fact that they seem to always annoy people will probably be their eventual undoing. As you point out, they find themselves fighting everyone lol. And Elite does not have anything to prove. They are almost all really skilled players- the question in my mind is weather or not they are serious enough about Tau to make up for the slowish start. I think they are.
      Well,I know that ELITE has skilled players as you said,but they need to fight a good war on this server to see if they are serious enough about tau and what is their lvl of coordination :thumbsup:

About VIE,well,I think the fact that they are messing with everyone at once will be the reason of their end...Just my opinion though :love:

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

lukebbuff wrote:

Well,I know that ELITE has skilled players as you said,but they need to fight a good war on this server to see if they are serious enough about tau and what is their lvl of coordination :thumbsup:

About VIE,well,I think the fact that they are messing with everyone at once will be the reason of their end...Just my opinion though :love:

Chuck, that is basically exactly what I said with a slight change in emphasis... Just saying

The post was edited 1 time, last by lukebbuff ().

• lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

lukebbuff wrote:

CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

Chuck, that is basically exactly what I said with a slight change in emphasis... Just saying
      Did I said that you didn't said it? :lolbash: I just said also mine opinion too;)

So what should it be?

SOUL VS ????
      VIE VS ????
      HOS VS ????
      ELITE VS ????
      And do you agree with my statement that HOS,SOUL,ELITE and VIE are the main powers of this server?Yes?no?why yes?why no? :thumbup:

• steelfan4386 wrote:

I agree with those allainces but I think that SPA should be included in this conversation. Just saying.
      Haha I guess I would say that if I was still a leader, and wasn't included in the conversation.
      I would really like to see Elite and -SPA-
      It would also give Steelfan and his guys an opportunity to claim a foothold as a true top 5.
      The biggest issue is that they haven't had the chance to prove it yet.
      They're the #5 alliance, but the biggest question is, how big is the skill level drop-off from 4 to 5, or is there one at all?
      I like -SPA-, they have the willingness to fight, and they're eager to learn. I also like Elite. The friends that I do have in Elite are all very skilled, and tough players.
      If what I'm hearing is true, and they're putting VIE into hiding, it's a testament to their skill, and why they're #4.
      VIE is a very aggressive alliance usually, but that's also their downfall. They have many enemies, and few allies.
      Luckily to them, up until Elite, I guess they haven't seen an alliance show so much aggression towards them.
      But I'll include -SPA- into this. I would like to see them go to war with Elite. It's a good test for them.

• Black Shadow wrote:

I feel all top alliances are TOP NOOBS and all TOP !D!0T$ are commenting on this thread :dash: (include me)
      Black,you are 1 of my 3 best ika friends but why you needed to post it :dash:

steelfan4386 wrote:

@ Black Shadow I guess a hater is gonna hate. :growup:
      Let's not be off the topic boys and girls...please...

So what we got here...

We have here 3 alliances that are battling for 1 spot....VIE,ELITE and also -SPA-

What do you think that gonna happen between 3 of those alliances?do you think this alliances gonna war each other sooner or later? :thumbup:

*****This time please don't post something out of topic that will cut the Flow of the conversation :dash:

The post was edited 4 times, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

SOUL VS ????
      VIE VS ????
      HOS VS ????
      ELITE VS ????

in response to chuck... heres, my opinion... 8-)

1. SOUL vs HOS no doubt... right now only SOUL is the capable alliance to go head to head with HOS :beer:

2. ELITE vs -SPA- ... a fair match up...

3. ViE vs TBA and ReD, i think that would be a fair match up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by karylmarc ().

• Not bad match-ups!
      I'd like to hear everybody else who reads this have an input as well.
      Turn it into a wishlist, and at some point, it's bound to happen.
      Alliances like to hear who they should compete with, and who they think would win.
      What you say here will probably effect what happens in the game at some point, so I would like for everybody to start spitting out ideas! :thumbsup: