-HQ- trips into 'ALLY' islans

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Something tells me there is two sides to this story and only one is being told on the boards... :whistling:

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Not sure how you expect me to show that side but my spies were telling me ally was in fact winning and that they got you guys good which got Hq offended and made you raise your ms to extreme levels for revenge and then ally just played hide and seek making you waste your good maintaining your ms... But what do my spies know, oh wait they have never been wrong before...

I mean if you really want proof I guess I could have my friend see if ally or Hq has the other side of the story combat reports in their forums for me to post, I mean if you really want proof

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jesse ().

• Jesse wrote:

Not sure how you expect me to show that side but my spies were telling me ally was in fact winning and that they got you guys good which got Hq offended and made you raise your ms to extreme levels for revenge and then ally just played hide and seek making you waste your good maintaining your ms... But what do my spies know, oh wait they have never been wrong before...
    Extreme levels? :lol:
    Your story does not change the fact, that your ally do not unworthy top2.

It would be happy to see from your side any reports.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr.Diss ().

• And I thought you were adult fighters! Would you show the CRs from when your rears were whipped so bad in a limited 6 hours op? I guess not.
    Anyway, enjoy your little boards toy. We don't do them, and we don't care at ALLY. We just whip rears.

And, oh, btw, what's your IGN Mr.Diss? this is IGN LadiesCollector. You know where to find me. I gave your leader all my towns coordinates. C u in game bro, if you care to tell who you are, but I highly doubt it, Mr. *iss.
    :lolbash:
  • Chic Magnet wrote:

And I thought you were adult fighters! Would you show the CRs from when your rears were whipped so bad in a limited 6 hours op? I guess not.
    Anyway, enjoy your little boards toy. We don't do them, and we don't care at ALLY. We just whip rears.

And, oh, btw, what's your IGN Mr.Diss? this is IGN LadiesCollector. You know where to find me. I gave your leader all my towns coordinates. C u in game bro, if you care to tell who you are, but I highly doubt it, Mr. *iss.
    :lolbash:
    No stress mate, your ports already blocked... so for me just no sense go to you. Next time surely. :thumbup:

• Mr.Diss wrote:

Jesse wrote:

It would be happy to see from your side any reports.
    Well, If you insist. These are MY OWN CRs ONLY. Not to mention other CRs we had against you AT THE SAME TIME by other members, which is now lost, of course. But we really don't care. All we wanted to say is that coordinating against us in retaliation to a single, 1 vs 1 attack on your member Majoras41 cannot be tolerated. We coordinate better, quicker, and stronger, in a LIMITED 6 hours operation, that was written down and code named "Restoring Order". As you can see, not even all our top MS players participated. We thought you'd receive the message and understand it, but since you are hard line russkies who use a translator, this information does not penetrate into your heads, obviously. Do you even know what 1 vs. 1 means? I highly doubt it. But that's what one gets from new comers into a legend game.

Here it goes ...

Sea battle near Muras
    (24.09.2013 3:39:49)
    LadiesCollector from My Cars
    vs
    dmn from -M-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship...............................27(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
    Ballista Ship...........................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military....................................0 - Military..................................-10
    Offensive points...........................25 - Defence points..............................0

Winners: LadiesCollector

Losers: dmn

32 units from LadiesCollector are blocking the port entrance to Muras

dmn's army has been completely destroyed.

*********************************************************************************************

Sea battle near Dallas
    (24.09.2013 4:17:30)
    LadiesCollector from Muras
    vs
    majoras41 from Dallas

Ram-Ship...............................24(-2) - Ram-Ship................................0(-7)
    Ballista Ship...........................5(-0) - Ballista Ship...........................0(-4)
    Military..................................-10 - Military................................-62.2
    Offensive points........................155.5 - Defence points.............................25

Losers: majoras41

29 units from LadiesCollector are blocking the port entrance to Dallas

majoras41's army has been completely destroyed.

*********************************************************************************************

Sea battle near -M-
    (24.09.2013 4:35:29)
    LadiesCollector from Dallas
    vs
    dmn from -M-

Ram-Ship...............................23(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
    Ballista Ship...........................5(-0) - .............................................
    Military....................................0 - Military..................................-10
    Offensive points...........................25 - Defence points..............................0

28 units from LadiesCollector are blocking the port entrance to -M-

Battle for Muras
    (24.09.2013 5:16:23)
    muffin from My Mansion, LadiesCollector from -M-
    vs
    Wozzy from Muras

Swordsman.............................176(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................281(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Winners: muffin, LadiesCollector

466 units from LadiesCollector are keeping the town Muras occupied

Battle for Bunkeris
    (24.09.2013 6:17:09)
    NoNo from My Mansion, LadiesCollector from Muras, muffin from My Mansion, -M-, LordPotato from My Mansion, ADM blacklisted from My Mansion
    vs
    Jadzirobas from Bunkeris, dmn from -M-

Spearman...............................48(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................290(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-132)
    Hoplite.............................1069(-73) - Hoplite...............................0(-106)
    Ram....................................59(-0) - Ram.....................................0(-3)
    Catapult...............................25(-0) - Catapult................................0(-3)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Archer.................................99(-0) - Archer..................................0(-1)
    Slinger................................68(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Military...............................-102.2 - Military...............................-355.3
    Offensive points.......................888.25 - Defence points..........................255.5

Winners: NoNo, muffin, LordPotato, LadiesCollector, ADM blacklisted

Losers: dmn, Jadzirobas

465 units from LadiesCollector are keeping the town Bunkeris occupied

As the only thing left of Jadzirobas's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Battle for -M-
    (24.09.2013 4:45:33)
    vs
    dmn from -M-

Swordsman.............................166(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
    Hoplite...............................281(-7) - Hoplite................................0(-41)
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Military.................................-9.8 - Military................................-58.6
    Offensive points........................146.5 - Defence points...........................24.5

467 units from LadiesCollector are keeping the town -M- occupied

Battle for Denver
    (24.09.2013 7:24:13)
    LadiesCollector from My Yacht, ADM blacklisted from My Yacht
    vs
    dmn from -M-, majoras41 from Denver

Hoplite...............................584(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-2)
    Swordsman.............................163(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
    Catapult...............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Slinger.................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Archer.................................70(-0) - .............................................
    Ram....................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Military....................................0 - Military...................................-4
    Offensive points...........................10 - Defence points..............................0

Winners: LadiesCollector, ADM blacklisted

Losers: majoras41, dmn

464 units from LadiesCollector are keeping the town Denver occupied

majoras41's army has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near -S-
    (24.09.2013 7:50:55)
    LadiesCollector from Denver
    vs
    dmn from -S-

Ram-Ship...............................21(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
    Military....................................0 - Military...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0

26 units from LadiesCollector are blocking the port entrance to -S-

Battle for Vynas
    (24.09.2013 8:47:39)
    LadiesCollector from NoNo1
    vs
    Wozzy from Vynas

Swordsman.............................163(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................281(-0) - .............................................
    Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Battle for -V-
    (24.09.2013 9:34:00)
    ADM blacklisted from NoNo2, LadiesCollector from NoNo1, LordPotato from NoNo2
    vs
    dmn from -V-

Archer................................15(-55) - Archer.................................0(-77)
    Swordsman.............................87(-76) - Swordsman.............................0(-115)
    Hoplite.............................469(-224) - Hoplite.............................191(-232)
    Ram....................................20(-0) - Ram....................................13(-2)
    Slinger................................60(-8) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................42(-6) - .............................................
    Military...............................-472.1 - Military...............................-556.3
    Offensive points......................1390.75 - Defence points........................1180.25

Winners: ADM blacklisted, LordPotato, LadiesCollector

134 units from ADM blacklisted are keeping the town -V- occupied

dmn's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
  • Mr.Diss wrote:

No stress mate, your ports already blocked... so for me just no sense go to you. Next time surely.

Yep, all my ports are blocked, atm. Do you think I care? No sweat! You are just so desperate to get rid of your armies and navies that's costing you an arm and leg in gold for your tiny size. LOL. Look at your growth bro, it is stunted since you had these disproportionate MS's of yours. I'm attaching but one screen shot from operation Restoring Order where we locked you down in 51:57 and beat the heck out of ya. These CRs are from today, so we're not hiding. We're playing the game better, that's all. Be brave and admit it bro. Too afraid to reveal your IGN? Anyway, if the board is your game, be my guest, have it your way bro. We don't care.

Sea battle near My Cars
    (30.09.2013 9:05:58)
    LadiesCollector from My Yacht
    vs
    dmn from -M-

Ram-Ship...............................26(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
    Ballista Ship..........................13(-0) - .............................................

39 war ships are being moved from LadiesCollector to My Cars

Sea battle near My Mansion
    (30.09.2013 9:21:52)
    vs
    dmn from -M-

Ram-Ship...............................26(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
    Ballista Ship..........................13(-0) - .............................................

39 war ships are being moved from LadiesCollector to My Mansion

Battle for Bunkeris
    (30.09.2013 11:23:23)
    Jadzirobas from Bunkeris
    vs
    LadiesCollector from My Mansion

Swordsman..............................0(-78) - Swordsman.............................204(-0)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................263(-0)
    ............................................. - Ram....................................36(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    Military................................-93.6 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................234

Losers: Jadzirobas

521 of LadiesCollector's units are stationed in Bunkeris.

Jadzirobas's army has been completely destroyed.

• Omg, at half Cr's no units , look just 2 ships or 2-3 troops on preventive defens... so for you it's battle report? :lol: :lol:
    You know how much such reports I can show you? Probably you be surprised... :phatgrin:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mr.Diss ().

• Amazing what's in the forums

That's cute if you think that is all the cr's they have against you, for instance take this little doozy they have in their forums. Now it's not my alliance I am simply tired of people talking big because the other side doesn't check the boards and I knew both alliances were fighting well. I like everyne getting to see both sides of the battle instead of one side bragging over nothing.

Battle for Muras
    (23.09.2013 4:53:21)
    vs
    Wozzy from Muras

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-20)
    Swordsman............................108(-12) - Swordsman..............................0(-55)
    Hoplite..............................208(-82) - Hoplite...............................0(-169)
    Ram....................................15(-0) - Ram....................................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Military...............................-129.2 - Military...............................-511.8
    Offensive points.......................1279.5 - Defence points............................323

Losers: Wozzy

Wozzy's army has been completely destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jesse ().

• Jesse wrote:

That's cute if you think that is all the cr's they have against you, for instance take this little doozy they have in their forums. Now it's not my alliance I am simply tired of people talking big because the other side doesn't check the boards and I knew both alliances were fighting well. I like everyne getting to see both sides of the battle instead of one side bragging over nothing.

Battle for Muras
    (23.09.2013 4:53:21)
    vs
    Wozzy from Muras

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-20)
    Swordsman............................108(-12) - Swordsman..............................0(-55)
    Hoplite..............................208(-82) - Hoplite...............................0(-169)
    Ram....................................15(-0) - Ram....................................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Military...............................-129.2 - Military...............................-511.8
    Offensive points.......................1279.5 - Defence points............................323

Losers: Wozzy

Wozzy's army has been completely destroyed.
    That was the last good attack from you LadyCollector. everything else what you are doing... just big s***

Thanks for message report. That one thing what u really can to do. :pillepalle:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mr.Diss ().

• Lol and what have you done, your running around with militaries you can't support and not finding anything... Military upkeep might not show up on a cr but if it did you guys would be pathetic, like I said just give your opponent some credit and maybe I will leave you alone

• damn... is this not a LadyCollector?

[b]
    Battle for My Yacht
    (26.09.2013 3:01:29)
    ninep520 from Poutər
    vs
    LadiesCollector from My Yacht

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite...............................21(-12) - Hoplite................................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Ram.....................................4(-6)
    Catapult................................6(- 0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Military................................-16.8 - Military..................................-41
    Offensive points........................102.5 - Defence points.............................42

Winners: ninep520

Losers: LadiesCollector

The town My Yacht has been pillaged by ninep520. The following resources have been stolen: 6860 , 1468

As the only thing left of LadiesCollector's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
    [/b]