-HQ- trips into 'ALLY' islans

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Mr.Diss wrote:

damn... is this not a LadyCollector?

Battle for My Yacht
    (26.09.2013 3:01:29)
    ninep520 from Poutər
    vs
    LadiesCollector from My Yacht
    Way to go bro, this was BEFORE ninep520 became a member of yours. In fact, due to my extreme retaliation to this particular one, in which he admittedly lucked out by catching me just before I hit a GR upgrade in that town, he took shelter into you alliance. Nonetheless, I still calimed back most of that stuff, but since it was "a random pillage in the normal course of play", naturally I didn't keep the retaliation CRs. Do you know what "a random pillage in the normal course of play" means? I hope your translator will get this one right for you. LOL

Your posting of this CR only goes to show the type of fighters you are. Claiming someone's CR WHO WAS NOT AT YOUR ALLIANCE at the time this took place just says a lot about you. I said it before, if fame is all what you're after, you can have it. We don't care about the boards at ALLY. We whip rears. I'll see your rear in the battle field as you run in front of us like you did last time, which explains your mostly empty towns . Chill.
  • Chic Magnet wrote:

Mr.Diss wrote:

damn... is this not a LadyCollector?

Battle for My Yacht
    (26.09.2013 3:01:29)
    ninep520 from Poutər
    vs
    LadiesCollector from My Yacht
    Way to go bro, this was BEFORE ninep520 became a member of yours. In fact, due to my extreme retaliation to this particular one, in which he admittedly lucked out by catching me just before I hit a GR upgrade in that town, he took shelter into you alliance. Nonetheless, I still calimed back most of that stuff, but since it was "a random pillage in the normal course of play", naturally I didn't keep the retaliation CRs. Do you know what "a random pillage in the normal course of play" means? I hope your translator will get this one right for you. LOL

Your posting of this CR only goes to show the type of fighters you are. Claiming someone's CR WHO WAS NOT AT YOUR ALLIANCE at the time this took place just says a lot about you. I said it before, if fame is all what you're after, you can have it. We don't care about the boards at ALLY. We whip rears. I'll see your rear in the battle field as you run in front of us like you did last time, which explains your mostly empty towns . Chill.
    Don't be a mad dude, its just a game. :beer:
    P.S i don't use translator, that why i make mistakes. :unsure:
    If i gonna use translator, i never learn correctly English language, so stop pushing me. :huh:

• Mr.Diss wrote:

We tired and requested peace treaty, or our alljance send me? -HQ- Never got tired! :havecookie:

Hey don't avoid, ALLY don't wanna lie. We all know you are a Pathetic N00B. So we believe ALLY. Anyway are you ready to DOW on DREAM??
    Finally sorry for spamming here. I tried to stay out of comments. But your last comment drag me into. :thumbdown:

• On the 02.10.2013 22:24 papavanilla wrote:
    >
    > I am the diplomat for ALLY. It is to my understanding that you have been in talks with Lady Collector about a merger of our alliances. I also understand that he came across a bit rude. I'd like to apologize on the behalf of ALLY. He can just be a bit forward sometimes.
    >
    > If I can. I'd like to discuss this merger with you should you still be interested. Our two alliances are strong. Ours has the numbers while your alliance is persistent. Combined, we can be strong.
    >
    > Please let me know any questions and concerns you may have or any alternatives you have in mind.
    >
    > Thank you, PAPA

censored Shadow, your word is the least important.
    Warned for Flaming ~ Scorp

• Mr.Diss wrote:

On the 02.10.2013 22:24 papavanilla wrote:
    >
    > I am the diplomat for ALLY. It is to my understanding that you have been in talks with Lady Collector about a merger of our alliances. I also understand that he came across a bit rude. I'd like to apologize on the behalf of ALLY. He can just be a bit forward sometimes.
    >
    > If I can. I'd like to discuss this merger with you should you still be interested. Our two alliances are strong. Ours has the numbers while your alliance is persistent. Combined, we can be strong.
    >
    > Please let me know any questions and concerns you may have or any alternatives you have in mind.
    >
    > Thank you, PAPA

Go kill u self Shadow, your word is the least important.

Ops now I cant help :dash: :lol:

Anyway you are a BIG NOOB Mr. Diss :lolbash:
  • Ok dude, we have massive armies compared to your players. I wanted to destroy you guys. BUT Papavanilla, being our diplomat, wanted to help you guys and create a different solution instead. But you cancelled our peace treaty... you better tuck your tails boys
  • -HQ- aka -HF-(happy farms)vs ALLY? :w00t: When is the DOW?

Dissy,on post #25 you say that you are tired and requested peace treaty and in the end of this post you say that HQ never gets tired,wassup with that? :lol: :crazy: :dash: :lolbash: :phatgrin: You are a very twisted guy :doofy: :makeatroll:
    Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHUCK NORRIS ().

• Battle for Pandemija :lolbash:
    (06.10.2013 5:14:15)
    The Muffin Man from *****
    vs
    Jadzirobas from Pandemija

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................**(-12) - Hoplite................................0(-69)
    Slinger................................**(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................***(-0) - .............................................
    Ram.....................................**(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................**(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military................................-16.8 - Military................................-96.6
    Offensive points........................241.5 - Defence points.............................42

Winners: The Muffin Man

Losers: Jadzirobas

The town Pandemija has been pillaged by The Muffin Man. The following resources have been stolen: 6957 Building material

Jadzirobas's army has been completely destroyed. :rocketlauncher:
  • CHUCK NORRIS wrote:

-HQ- aka -HF-(happy farms)vs ALLY? :w00t: When is the DOW?

Dissy,on post #25 you say that you are tired and requested peace treaty and in the end of this post you say that HQ never gets tired,wassup with that? :lol: :crazy: :dash: :lolbash: :phatgrin: You are a very twisted guy :doofy: :makeatroll:
    It's question, stupid monkey. :pillepalle:

Congratolations Muffin YOU MADE IT! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr.Diss ().